• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerial Aces- The Flying Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ☁ Which Flying type Pokemon is the only one that can learn the most powerful special Flying type move?

If the move is Aeroblast, then it should be Lugia. I can't seem to remember whether Sky Attack was a physical or a special move. ;-;

Years
  • ☁ Which Flying type Pokemon is the only one that can learn the most powerful special Flying type move?

If the move is Aeroblast, then it should be Lugia. I can't seem to remember whether Sky Attack was a physical or a special move. ;-;

I read Bulbapedia and it said that Hurricane is the strongest Special Flying-type attack.

So, I'm a little concerned on your answer.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    ☁ Which Flying type Pokemon is the only one that can learn the most powerful special Flying type move?

your answer is correct!!!
    btw sky attack is a physical move
    I read Bulbapedia and it said that Hurricane is the strongest Special Flying-type attack.
    So, I'm a little concerned on your answer.
    Aeroblast is the most powerful Special Flying-type attack but it is not the most powerful move. Both physical attacks Brave Bird, Hurricane and Sky Attack have a higher power than Aeroblast.

btw i found a banner for the club while surfing the net.
    EDIT : I have updated the OP .feel free to use it

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Thanks for the warm welcome Avishka and Hikari.

So, what made you choose Braviary for a partner?

One of my favorite animals is an eagle and Braviary just fits the bill. I think he's awesome and he has pretty good moves. I like almost all Flying Pokémon, but Braviary just a little more than the others.

would you like to give your partner Pokemon a nickname?

I don't know a really good nickname yet, but if I find one I'll let it know.

Aeroblast is the most powerful Special Flying-type attack but it is not the most powerful move. Both physical attacks Brave Bird, Hurricane and Sky Attack have a higher power than Aeroblast.

I don't really get the difference between Aeroblast being the most powerful attack but not the most powerful move. How do those two differ from each other? Btw, I really think Hurricane is a Special attack.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't know a really good nickname yet, but if I find one I'll let it know.
    ok
    ----------
    New Topic :
    Which Flying type do you think is the scariest?
    ------------
    Edit :
    PotW-Swanna
    581.png
    581.png

swanna_nr__581_by_tsubichan-d4o0jv4.png

Last edited:

Hann

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Vullaby is probably the scariest Flying type. I mean, it's supposed to be a tiny baby vulture and even though vultures are quite scary in real life, a baby one is supposed to be cute. Not that I don't like Vullaby, I just think it's scary.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username:Sector Revenge
    Partner Pokemon: No Skymin? Then it's Lugia!
    Nickname: Sector
    Activeness
    : 6

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Vullaby is probably the scariest Flying type. I mean, it's supposed to be a tiny baby vulture and even though vultures are quite scary in real life, a baby one is supposed to be cute. Not that I don't like Vullaby, I just think it's scary.
    i agree it is scary but not scarier then
    Spoiler:

Username:Sector Revenge
    Partner Pokemon: No Skymin? Then it's Lugia!
    Nickname: Sector
    Activeness
    : 6
    welcome to the club,Sector Revenge!!!
    thnx i had totally forgotten about shaymin and rotom
    i have added shaymin to the list. which Pokemon do you want??

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    welcome to the club,Sector Revenge!!!
    thnx i had totally forgotten about shaymin and rotom
    i have added shaymin to the list. which Pokemon do you want??
    Mr Skymin! (Shaymin) Name her 'Dhianeila!'

The scariest flying type? I'd have to go with Landorus/Thundurus/Tornadus, simply because they looks flat out mean!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Mr Skymin! (Shaymin) Name her 'Dhianeila!'

The scariest flying type? I'd have to go with Landorus/Thundurus/Tornadus, simply because they looks flat out mean!
    I don't find them scary but very ugly

New Topic :
    Which Flying type do you think is the ugliest?

Hann

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Ha lol, I'd have to go with Vullaby again, but I guess Archen-Archeops makes a close second. Mandibuzz is pretty ugly as well but that probably has something to do with Vullaby being its pre-evolution.
    Mostly it are just fifth gen Pokémon that I find ugly. I only like Braviary a bit lot. Emolga, Ducklett-Swanna, Rufflet and the Pidove line are the only ones that look at least a bit decent.

I don't find them scary but very ugly

Well, I think they look bad-ass. With their arms folded and their intimidating stares... . Wouldn't want to encounter one in the dark.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Mostly it are just fifth gen Pokémon that I find ugly. I only like Braviary a bit lot. Emolga, Ducklett-Swanna, Rufflet and the Pidove line are the only ones that look at least a bit decent.
    i completely agree with you about 5th gen Pokemon. :cer_nod:
    Well, I think they look bad-ass. With their arms folded and their intimidating stares... . Wouldn't want to encounter one in the dark.
    lol

I also find yanmega ugly
    469-Yanmega-icon.png

Hann

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I also find yanmega ugly

Agree, although I don't think it's ugly as much it's scary. I mean, it's a 6'03" insect weighing more than 110lbs. You'd start screaming for less.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Agree, although I don't think it's ugly as much it's scary. I mean, it's a 6'03" insect weighing more than 110lbs. You'd start screaming for less.
    lol
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Username:Katero
    Partner Pokemon: Ducklett
    Activeness:3-4

Hi Katero, welcome to The Aerial Aces - we are all about the Flying-type.

So, what made you choose Ducklett as your Pokemon partner?

580Ducklett_Dream.png

Is there something interesting you like about Ducklett? I think it's really cute.

Years
  • I like ducks in general so one day my friend showed it to me and i was like :shocked: OHMYGOD GET IN MY PARTY! So I bought Pokemon White and here we are today!

Overall, I like flying types because they are so graceful and they have an advantage over many others. A Pokemon has to be special if it can fly.

The attacks are pretty powerful too. Gotta love that Arial Ace!

Also, they're a dream with bug types. Pesky little varmints!

Years
  • The ugliest flying type?

I don't think any of them are really shattered-mirror worthy, but something about Swoobat urks me.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Username: Katero
    Partner Pokemon: Ducklett
    Activeness: 3-4
    welcome to the club,Katero!!!
    Katero, would you like to give your partner Pokemon a nickname?

I don't think any of them are really shattered-mirror worthy, but something about Swoobat urks me.
    i have to agree about Swoobat and as i said earlier almost the 5th gen flying type pokemon are ugly. :disappoin :disappoin
    nice pic btw lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back