• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Affiliation Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    I've seen sooo many threads for affys lately and its kinda getting annoying. So Im making this thread. You just post your iste, button, your email, you know just general info about your site (if your looking for affys). If someone who might wanna be an affy with your site sees that you posted your site here than they just PM you or IM email wutever so they can ask you. My idea is to just have the replys websites that want affys so that way this thread isnt like:
    Bob's reply: I need an affy at www.bobssite.com
    Jill's Reply: I need an affy at my site: www.jillrulez.net
    Jake's Reply: Bob can I affy with you?
    Pikachu's Reply: Will somone affy with me? www.pikachushocksteamrocketoverandoveragin.org
    Jay's Reply: can somone affy with me? www.jayssite.net
    The one that's in bold is the one that doesnt belong (okay so maybe the Pikachu one doesn't belong either :P )
    I think you get my point.

Reminder: No Doscussion in this thread only requests for affys! Even after JK reminded some people there was still a bit of discussion -.-;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    PokeJungle Network

pokejungle.shyper.com

umm...button....*insert later*

Just, please no freewebs! But I'm always wanting to help out newbie sites! =3

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I know and that's why I asked. I don't have a site but I might remake my forum and it'd be nice to get some affiliates for it. Oh well. :/

CyrilWashbrook

Dalekmaniac
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Requirements: Atleast 40 Unque per day, and also good content which has NO spelling or grammar mistakes and it's understandable, a original layout, and a nice webmaster

I don't mean to criticise you Haruka, and I think you've got a delightful website, but when you ask for websites with no spelling or grammar mistakes, it's a good idea to have correct grammar and spelling on your own website. I advise you turn this...

Founded in August 2003, Jigglypuff's Pokemon Garden used to be hosted in PokeValley with some significent content. Pokevalley was down alot and we have too much downtime, so we moved to a another host to grow and someday become the best Pok?mon Website Ever!

...into...

Jigglypuff's Pok?mon Garden, formerly hosted at the Pokevalley with significant amounts of content, has moved - we were unsatisfied with their service, so we have moved. Hopefully, this will help us to improve, and become the most informative and most popular Pok?mon website ever!

This is more correct grammatically and communicates the same information.

Nice Website though!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I work hard... but I don't want servere grammar and spelling mistakes for example

Tis is a wil' pkmn...

very confusing. So I just want a few spelling mistakes, not TOO many...

(and i will perform spell check... =p)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The Pokemon Info Center

Requirements: Must have SOME good content. Must have content on Pokemon. No FreeWebs or Geocities.

Check the Link To Me page for the rest or IM me on MSN.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004

PokeHangout

**You must [ to view affy's and forum!**

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    This is kind of a wierd question but oh well. For the people posting their sites asking for affiliates, can they say that they want to affiliate with forums? That way people who have forums and want affiliates can know who might affiliate with them instead of PMing someone they might want to affiliate with and have that person say they don't want to affiliate with a forum.

I don't think that made sense. @.@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back