• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Afraid of the -ark (Zoroark Deck-Need Help)

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
  • Hey guys, with the regionals coming up. I wanted to compose a deck myself. I was at first thinking about using either a LostGar or Chandelure variant deck for the tourney, but the problem with LostGar is I simply didnt have the money to complete it, and I tried Chandelure last State I went to and got my ass handed back to me on a silver platter with a side of 0-7 streak....(not my best day)
    Anyways, my friend had come up with a deck for the new zoroark that was being released that worked extremely well with a 140 base attack power on the second turn, so I decided to give a shot of basing a deck mainly around the Foul Play Zoroark since everyone of the old days remembers how much we hated cleffable. lol
    I would really like critique on it before the tourney especially stuff on what I should add/take out/techs, especially advice to counter any of the metagame decks: ZekEels, CMT, Durant, Terrakion. really any advice given would be greatly apperciated. So without further ado, heres my deck:
    Pokemon (23):
    3 Sableye (35/90 HGSS)
    3 Stunky (69/90 HGSS)
    2 Stuntank (37/90 HGSS)
    3 Zorua (70/114 B/W)
    3 Zoroark (71/114 B/W)
    2 Victini (Victory Star)
    3 Murkrow (58/90 HGSS)
    2 Honchkrow (16/90 HGSS)
    2 Unknown (Dark)
    Energy (15):
    4 Special Dark Energy
    10 Dark Energy
    1 DBC
    Items (22):
    1 N
    2 Level Ball
    1 Revive (No idea why i threw that in here)
    2 Seeker
    2 Cilan
    3 Pokemon Communication
    2 Sage's Training
    3 Twins
    3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    1 Catcher
    2 Energy Retrieval

I'd greatly Appperciate any addvice given, what i should consider taking in and out, ect.

Years
  • Zoroark tends to be better in a support role as opposed to the star of a deck.

But I do think trying to build a deck around it is an interesting idea. Even if I don't think it'll fare very well at a tournament like Regionals.

Back