• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After Sinnoh...

hanhyejinaddikt

A Trainer to Remember
Years
  • I'm just excited what will happen to Ash after his Sinnoh journey. Probably Brock will still tail him and Dawn might decide to part ways with them. I'm curios. With the new game Heart Gold and Soul Silver, i think Ash will decide to go back to Johto. What do you think?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Actually, I think that Ash would return to Johto to participate in the Battle Fronteir. I think that's what happened when they combined FR/LG and E together.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Five bucks says he reunites with May as she goes to the Johto contest halls - there's no way she had been to the Grand Festival by the time the Wallace Cup is. Either that or Dawn (<<) ends up facing Drew, Harley, or Soledad at some point in her new contest run (after failing miserably at the Sinnoh Grand Festival while Zoe cruises through =D).

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I think he should back to Johto and challenge the new Battle Frontier and have Dawn challenge the contests there.
    It's like Pokémon: Battle Frontier, but in Johto.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, probably will go back to Johto and go seperate ways from Dawn. Maybe he will meet up with May, since she does Johto contests.

Pidgeotto's Crew

Wing-Attack, Mofo
    Years
  • I think Johto and a Battle Frontier there are almost a certainty.

My guess is that Dawn and May will verse each other in the Johto Grand Festival. Technically May should have knocked it over by the time everyone's done in Sinnoh but Pokemon has never worried about silly things like realistic progression of time, so I reckon they'll put this in to make things more interesting.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Five bucks says he reunites with May as she goes to the Johto contest halls - there's no way she had been to the Grand Festival by the time the Wallace Cup is. Either that or Dawn (<<) ends up facing Drew, Harley, or Soledad at some point in her new contest run (after failing miserably at the Sinnoh Grand Festival while Zoe cruises through =D).

She had 3 ribbons by the time she went to Sinnoh though. She should be done by the time Jotho rolls around.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    He'll go back to Johto for sure. Thing is, I always wondered why FR/LG didn't include the Orange Islands instead of the Sevii Islands...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Maybe they'll go back to the GS Ball. Ugh, I hate those unused plotholes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Or maybe he'll go to the fifth region, wherever that is. Otherwise, I like Kanto! He could go back to Lavender Town to visit Haunter, Gastly and Gengar; oh and see if he can find Butterfree and Pidgeot! I miss them!

Whatever he does, I hope Pikachu will always be there! The show would be turned completely upside down if he's gone!

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Or maybe he'll go to the fifth region, wherever that is. Otherwise, I like Kanto! He could go back to Lavender Town to visit Haunter, Gastly and Gengar; oh and see if he can find Butterfree and Pidgeot! I miss them!

Whatever he does, I hope Pikachu will always be there! The show would be turned completely upside down if he's gone!

false, Haunter is left at Sabrina when Ash 'beated' the gym.

Back