• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After Sinnoh...

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    well in an HGSS trailer i heard there is a new story so maybe that is the story ash and Co. will follow

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I really like the Johto saga, I didn't think it was messed up. I really enjoyed it. It is my favorite region, although I love them all.

It would make sense for Ash to go to the Battle Frontier in Johto but if thats the case I'd be intersted to see if Dawn joins him, maybe some contests are along the way or if she decides to stay in Sinnoh. Maybe he will re-unite with May, it would seem to make the most sense. Although, I hope Dawn stays with him because I love Dawn lol.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    If he goes he will go with dawn not may, May is gone and i do not think she will come back as a major Character and if may is still in Johto when Ash Dawn and Brock get there, she must be a horible cordinator

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    My instincts tell me that Ash will go onwards to Johto for a shot at another Battle Frontier; with the Sinnoh Platinum Brains scattered over Johto. Most likely, I think Dawn will join the ride again. Like all female protagonists so far, each has stayed for two major regions. So the next 100 episodes will be of how Dawn enters more contests, how Ash faces against the five Frontier Brains, and how Brock always seems to cook food.
    Maybe though, they may ditch Dawn and fill her slot with the new Johto girl. But its less likely, since they never used Leaf from FR/LG in the revisit to Kanto.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    wasn't there a girl named Casey in jhoto when ash was there whatever happened to her

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I always liked Jhoto, I hope he does go back there for the battle frontier or whatever they come up with next.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Maybe they'll go back to the GS Ball. Ugh, I hate those unused plotholes.
    So you want more Celebi stuff? I mean it existed so they could have a Celebi special...but then Pokemon 4Ever came out so the idea was scrapped. And then the Ranger Special and before that was the Richie special. I mean like at most legendaries should get three episodes otherwise they become liek SUicune...which may appear again since they maybe going back to Johto >_>.

Anyway I am not sure though, I mean like the writers are prone to reusing old plots (and outright recycling them *cough*Staraptor*cough*), but wouldn't it be rather inane to resuse an entire arc?

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    well by my view i also wanna see the GS ball and casey i had a crush on her when i was young

After Sinnoh...
    After Sinnoh...

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they made an arc based on HeartGold and SoulSilver. I mean come on, what else would they do? XD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Personally, I hope that they go through the Battle Zone after the league, and encounter Heatran. Below is what a possible plan could be, but what will not be done in the anime. Just what I would like to see happen.

After losing to some random trainer, and placing in the top eight in the Sinnoh League, Ash, hearing about the Battle Zone, drags Dawn, who lost to somebody in the Grand Festival, and Brock, the only character aside from Ash to make it through every season, to compete, however, Paul is competing as well, and is still a jerk, causing Ash to confrunt him, and lose again. So Ash and his group then wander around the battle zone looking for the Frontier Brains, or whatever they are called in Platnium. (I never competed) But some random villain decides to awaken Heatran, in order to cause an eruption. And while Ash obtains the third symbol, this threat emerges for the first time, and after that is a fight with Paul. Ash looses again, due to his pokemon being tired from fighting off the villain. Eventually, Ash discovers Stark Mountain at the exact same time the villain decides to act, and while the villain does indeed meet Heatran, Ash somehow calms the legend down, pissing off the villain who is eventually captured, or has realised his mistake. (But I doubt someone intent on causing a volcanic reaction to destroy everything on the island will learn from them... but I might be wrong) And Ash obtains the other symbols and beats Paul before going back to Johto to compete in the league, or to stop Team Rocket's plans which were leaked by the incompatant trio.

But while I know this is completely and utterly wrong, it is something I would like to happen.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Something with ho-oh.

and a few more letters

Mybe he'll finally catch ho-oh after all these years of chasing it

catch it

battle his father with his newly caught ho-oh in an awesume movie event

beats his father

lives happily ever after

Back