• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen After you beat the entire game?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I train all of my pokemons that I catch in the game to level 100 with the help of my AR.....that is my goal for now.
    I do want to restart the game for sometimes but when I see all the pokes that I have been trained, I just let that thought out of my mind ^_^

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    ^ I trade those to Dia and restart

After I beat the game, it either goes unplayed or I trade everything important (Pokemon and items) to my Dia and restart. Because of that I've got a few different Entei, Raikou, Ho-Oh, etc

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Get prepared for the next bunch of released games :D Right now Im doing a lot of breeding and leveling up, I also enjoy the gym leader rematches.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Start breeding for an entirely new team with good IVs and natures or start breeding for shinies, which is hopefully gonna be a lot easier with the masuda method but I've had no luck with a shiny Caterpie yet ¬_¬. That, or go to swarming pokémon and grind with an appropriate level pokemon and hope that I get a shiny.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i just beat red, and am trying to get all 493 pokemon, and make them medalists at the pokeathlon.
    i doubt i'll finish it though, im only up to about 96 fullly complete ones.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    After beating SoulSilver, all I do is trade pokémon as well as battle with my Diamond and Platinum. >>

Back