• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen After you beat the entire game?

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Restart the game? usually. Unless, I'm really proud of some Pokemon then, I restart one of my other games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I prefer the post game rather than the quest itself... you start collecting pokemon, trade and battle... basically do everything that's fun.

For example right now i just hatched my 72nd Venonat, still trying to get near Perfect IV's and Timid Nature...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    After I beat the Pokemon League, I catch/breed as many of the different Pokemon as I can in-game, then use them in the Battle Frontier.

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I go on a quest to catch EVERY SINGLE POKEMOONNNN. ... I never do though. >:

Years
    Well, I proceeded to raise my in-game team to Level 100 by beating the Elite Four repeatedly.

After that I've pretty much stopped playing the game except for the occasional wi-fi battle and picking up HG/SS exclusive event Pokemon. Most of my breeding, etc. and Pokedex completion is done in Platinum so I have no need to do it over again in HG/SS.

Levelling to 100 was so Gen I/II :P

It's all about the EPs now!!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I train my favorite Pokemon to Lv: 100 and I start catching Pokemon that I don't have. I also start re-battling the Pokemon Leauge afterwards.

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    I asked myself the exact question today, i just ended up deciding to restart my game. I'll probably get another event mew soon also. Going for a quicker gametime this time round though ;)

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Just get bored of it and quit. Really is no point getting a perfect Pokemon or completing the 'dex when you already can beat the most powerful opponent in the game.

If I had access to Wifi, I might do some trading and battling, but that doesn't work because my DS is in half.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have never beaten HG or SS completely. The most I've done is beat Red on SS and then restart. I didn't bother with legendaries. I have beaten the E4 on HG, but I started over. I don't like the Kanto part very much, but I plan on actually trying to catch legendaries and do the Kanto part of the game next time I beat the E4 on HG. SS I will just restart again, probably.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I go on a quest to catch EVERY SINGLE POKEMOONNNN. ... I never do though. >:

This ._. Only done it with my Crystal version on GBC. But for HG/SS. I beat E4, Red, then the E4(sub 2). Restarted my game because I didn't like how my team went on. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    trying to complete the national dex while breeding flawless shinies for ppls

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
    Years
    I just start again, trying to create the perfect team. Sometimes I play to catch heaps of Pokemon, then I trade them to my Diamond (Because that's my Pokemon keeping game) and if I do finish it completely, I just start the game again catching different Pokemon, sometimes raising a lot during my adventure, or just smashing everyone to bits.

Back