• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen After you beat the entire game?

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    I make different teams and raise them to level 100. I have my legendaries team, and my non-legendaries team which I usually use. I already have all of 493 pokes, so I breed, raise, and get shinies :)

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    That's when I start training my dream team. (: Like one of the other users said, I find the game really begins post-quest. That's when you find your own things to fill your time, i.e. shiny hunting, breeding, trading, etc. It's like how most of the anime characters have their own specialty.

Mikami

Anti-Hero
    Years
    After I've beaten the game, I make sure i go around and fight every person hat I have purposely ran by cause I didn't want to deal with them and them go catch every Pokémon. From the first generation to the fourth I've gotten my certificate of completion. That's not just in one game, I got them in Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond and Pearl. And every time I got the certificate, I was happy. After then I reset the game and then used cheats to see what would've been done the first time around, but didn't.

Years
    1. Train a well balanced team that usually consists of six different types (atm consists of snorlax, chimecho, poliwhirl, magnezone, dusknoir and snorunt)
    2. Try to complete the National Dex (YEAH RIGHT XD)
    And thats about it!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm trying to collect every pokemon in my pokedex....right now I have around 70 more pokemon to get.

I could never restart, I'm a big believer in developing something over time and not starting over.

Years
    I make an attempt (key word here obviously being ATTEMPT lol) to fill out the national dex, which leads to breeding/training to trade. I work on leveling up my favorites to 100, hunt for shinies, pretty much what everyone else in here has been doing. After you've played through a lot of the ~stress from the game is gone so sometimes its more fun.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
    Well once I beat the game, I always go hunting for the legendaries.
    After that so far I've beaten more then half of the Battle Frontier competitions.
    I also tried getting as much medals as I can at the Poke'la'thon.
    Now I'm trying breeding and making new team combination's I can EV and get ready for the next Pokemon game! (:< (In this case it'll be Pokemon White)

...T.T; After like hatching 36 eggs I finally got my Naive Magby that knows Cross Chop! >:3 Fufufufufuf.

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well right now I'm trying to raise my pokemon to lv.100, with EV training in mind. It's been sort of boring/difficult so I don't know if that will happen. I have most of my pokedex on Pearl completed, so I probably won't aim to complete SS's. We'll see. But the order I am doing things:
    1) Train to lv.100
    2) Wi-fi battling, have yet to start b/c of my crappy team
    3) Complete pokedex

I going to ponder over restarting or not over the next week or so. I'm already tied down w/ Pearl and Platinum so restarting may be out of the question for now.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Right now I'm transferring all my old Pokemon from my old game over to SS, re-battling the gym leaders, training up some Pokemon, wait for events, and is also trying to capture all Legendary Pokemon on it but other then that I would start over but I won't be on SS.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    After I beat the entire game, I left it in my room until a year later, where I most likely trade all my good Pokemon to another game and then restart it.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Wow some of you guys just ditch your games after beating them. xD Well, can' say I differ. I stopped playing SS in May, didn't start again till June, then got bored of it and picked it up again in september, put it down again, and now playing...again. I predict that this cycle will continue, and once black and white comes out I will definitely be done with SS for like six months to a year.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, thanks to a friend, I can now go and unlock the Rayquaza event in SS which I'll do... sometime... Other than that, still not much happening in SS since all of my teams, items, and the like have been moved to Platinum where I do have full Pokedex and a decent Frontier record. I just don't feel like doing that stuff over in SS, yet I don't feel compelled to start the game over, either.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Fill up the Pokédex and train every single Pokémon to level 100, with EVs if you feel brave. Or do a challenge.

Back