• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Agatha and Professor Oak’s Relationship

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • The Elite Four member Agatha made a couple of comments towards Professor Oak the first time you encounter her; she mentions that he was once gruff and handsome until he started working on the Pokédex, which then she criticized him for being wrong about Pokémon - they're only for fighting.

I believe they were fierce rivals? Even so that makes me wonder; what kind of relationship ship did Agatha and Oak had? What kind of ideals do you think they had back then before the disagreement? Feel free to share ideas!

Last edited:
    Years
  • The way how Agatha was describing Oak made me think of they have been dating each other. I can relate to Agatha alot about the disagreement I had with another guy I have been with when he used to like Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Yeah, I always thought they might've dated at some point. Rivals could be possible too, but I don't think a lot of people would describe their rival as "gruff and handsome". :P

Back