• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aggression

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Sometimes I can be. Whenever someone wrongs me or my friends I become enraged and...write very long rants about it on the internet. Sometimes I even let the target of my aggression read it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've learned to hide this pretty well over the last ten years or so, I feel like!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm a very calm person, never get angry. Even if things get out of hand, I'd rather solve it with a meeting, my fist meeting my oppressor's nose or jaw (whichever I can access first).

Seriously, like what Jess said, if I feel someone has wronged me or my friends/family, I can really lose it & will mostly let the person know then & there.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back