• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AHA!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Spoiler:

Was going through an old box of stuff annnnd

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND!

Thought I was gonna have to get a new one but I got more lucky than a magikarp beating pikachu with splash!!

IM BACK BABY!!! Haven't been this excited in a long time!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yikes, I just put your image in a spoiler because it was huuuuge.

Other than that, wow, I love when you find old pokemon stuff and get an urge to go all nostalgic. Which one will you play first?

And actually I pretty recently found that my sister still had my old Gameboy Advance and Yellow version. So I took them 8) emulator aint got nothing on the real thing. Retro gaming, I guess?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Oh snap sorry about the pic. I'm stuck browsing on my iPhone since the old PC hit greener pastures.

My bad doctor.

Right now I'm switching between ruby and platinum.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I still have my Crystal version and a whole pile of original Pokémon cards. It can't get much more nostalgic than that for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My Ruby cartridge was sort of damaged as I accidentally put it inside the washing machine with my pants, but thankfully, it still loads and saves perfectly, and I still have it. :) I also have my Pokémon FireRed.

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Finding old games is so exciting! Some of mine are still lost around my room, I can't find Ruby and Firered :(

Years
  • I just hate when my leg goes missing like that and I think I have to get a new one.

I remember finding my Sapphire a few years after I lost it, and just being able to go through all my old boxes and Pokemon was so fun. I must've spent a majority of my week playing it, even though I'd done almost all there was to do on the game, since I had so many good memories of it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2014
    Great find, it reminds me of when I found my game shark and first pokemon game

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    Lucky! I sold my ds to get a 3ds so bye bye Advanced generation. I did find a working Pokemon Emerald on the ground a few years back. It was pretty cool.

Back