• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I rolled my eyes so hard.

Y'all are just too scared to admit you masturbate.
    To be honest, I don't do that to release stress. There are a whole host of OTHER reasons why I do it, but I've never really found it stress-relieving.

Things I DO do for the purpose of stress relief: watching TV (old episodes of The Simpsons/Arrested Development are good for this), taking a walk, trying to deal with the problem at hand. All are variable in terms of their effectiveness, but normally I end up doing a combination of all three at some point or another.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Usually I'll either sleep or try to do something that I feel is relaxing, like watching something or going online. Or start complaining about the thing that's causing me stress. Sometimes expressing my frustration at the trigger is enough to get me more relaxed about the situation.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • Reading a really good fantasy book (House of Night, Vampire Academy, etc) is my way of dealing with my stress.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • I relieve stress by denial and actually doing whatever is stressing me out. So with things you can't control, I go into denial mode...which for me means playing video games, watching TV, going on the internet, etc. If it's something I can control, I either play video games, etc, or I actually try and get rid of it. So if I have a paper due and it's stressing me out, then I try and conquer it to get rid of the stress feeling.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It probably isn't the best thing but I always procrastinate to take my mind of things. Usually (like now) I'd go on PC, watch youtube videos etc. When really I should be working on that assignment due in a few days. I somewhat still manage to complete the project all in that time - miraculously but afterwards I feel so much better when it's all over.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The social networking society. That, and Anberlin (a band, you should totally check them out) are my main ways of releasing stress.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • i tend to cry it off.. idk, it just helps me relieve it and gets it all out. either that, or i try to find something to do that i haven't done in a while, like playing an old video game. that usually works too. :D though i'm never really stressed all that much anymore. ~

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I rolled my eyes so hard.

Y'all are just too scared to admit you masturbate.

that's why they call 'em stress balls huhu. that's actually the least sensical/funny thing i've ever said. thanks for listening.

but if i tried masturbating to relieve stress, i wouldn't be able to concentrate and not being able to climax would stress me out even more. plus i only stress out at work and that's neither the time nor the place for such activity.

so i don't stress easily, mostly at work during business peak hours. i find that laughing during moments of misery makes it all worthwhile, and my partners are funny, so when things get hairy we just joke about creative ways we're going to kill ourselves after work and what depressing songs we're going to weep to on the drive home. things of that nature. wildly enough, it helps.

Back