• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    By talking to people or going for a walk/bike ride.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I go on GPX+ and click a bit to relieve stress/take a break from work. And I also come straight to OVP on PokéCommunity :) Like right now. I am taking a break from chemistry work XD and came here to OVP to post and GPX+. I also like watching TV too much watching shows that are on right now/that I missed such as X-Factor, Survivor south pacific and beauty and the geek, law and order etc. I just go straight to electronic entertainment basically.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't. It all stays within and eventually it builds up and I lash out or have a breakdown.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I'm super stressed, I tend to sort of hole myself away and distract myself from it a bit. Whether that's by marathoning some mindless show (like a slice of life anime or MLP) or drawing or losing myself in a book.

Sometimes my stress is caused by being too busy and I just don't have the time to slack off and calm myself down so I try to find some calming music, write a list of what I have to do (with small goals) and cross things off whenever I finish them. It usually makes me realize that I can do it if I just keep at it and it slowly de-stresses me.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Honestly I don't. I just hold it in until it becomes too much. Then somebody will say something that pushes me the wrong way and I'll unleash it all on them.

Sometimes raging to my friends helps. But I don't want them to see that side of me, but if they're a good enough friend they won't care too much!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Honestly, I can't relieve stress. I honestly don't understand how exercise or the Internet or screaming relieves stress at all lol. To me, that would just be a distraction while you allow whatever it is that's stressing you to get worse. The only way I can relieve stress is by solving whatever it is that's giving me stress.

Years
    Exercise definitely helps me lol. I can't really explain why though but when I'm stressed out or whatever, after a Karate class I feel much better. Taking a shower / sleeping helps too. You know, quite a few times I've been stuck on some complex mathematical hax and when I'm lying down in bed at night, possibilities that I had not considered just drift into my head. Sometimes I'm unable to sleep because I want to try them out ¬____¬

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I go out for a walk, usually.

I still don't know if I relieve my stress or just send it away temporarily, though. I always have stress as part of a daily routine, so it practically never goes away. You might take a guess from this, I go out for a walk very frequently.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't really know how I relieve myself from stress, but I like to keep my mind off it and occupy myself with something. What I do most of the time is, I lie on my bed and just stare at the ceiling, or just close my eyes. I go through like tons of things inside my head. Music helps sometimes. And other recreational activities like drawing, reading and stuff.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I rolled my eyes so hard.

Y'all are just too scared to admit you masturbate.

Ayselipera

Y'all are just too scared to admit you masturbate.

Always my first choice. Followed by walking/jogging while listening to music. Besides those things I may nap, but I haven't done that in a while.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I lay on my bed and listen to music, and try to avoid all the stress that has build up inside me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The gym. I try to work out as much as my school schedule will allow me, and it does wonders for my stress levels. I also tend to vent to whoever's around me about why I'm so stressed out. XD;

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been under stress this whole week because of exams, and what I found that helped was listening to The Killers of Coldplay before the exams started. Especially The Killers. It was either that or the three cups of coffee I drank that morning, but I don't think that could have helped, lol.

Often I'm up late at night stressing about something, so I either watch movies or do yoga to try alleviate the stress. By doing yoga, I mean stretching randomly all over the place in an attempt to a) simulate yoga b) get rid of stress and c) scratch an itchy part of my body, lol.

Back