• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AJ's fusions & more

How are the fusions?

• Great! keep going!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Good, improve a little.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're OK

• Lacks some effort

• Needs serious effort

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cooltrainer_aj17

アジアレーサー | Pinoy Ako! XD
Years
  • finally got 15 posts XD, well anyway....

Hi, I don't know how experienced I am at spriting so I always go from site to site to see what people think of them, anyway please comment and rate, criticism is welcomed and also request if you wish.

fusions (2-8 poke)
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    (dang fusing long pokemon with flying types is NOT easy)
    AJ's fusions & more
    mew's(I just had to X3):
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more
    AJ's fusions & more

Last edited:

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
  • Fusions:
    Wow... Those are cool... But I see cooler sprites somewhere... Anyway, I think it's great... I just see some missed pixels...
    Banners:
    They are good also... Where did you make it? Anyway, the mareep and cell one has black background... What's with that... Try using brushes...
    The Graphic ninja banner is ok too but the render is not very good... Again, use brushes...
    Trainer Cards:
    Very easy to do... You just need a layout and a background... (You can find the font of the names in a trainer card in dafont.com ... Just search Pokemon R/S)
    Avvies:
    Good... good... Keep it up...

cooltrainer_aj17

アジアレーサー | Pinoy Ako! XD
    Years
  • Fusions:
    Wow... Those are cool... But I see cooler sprites somewhere... Anyway, I think it's great... I just see some missed pixels...
    Banners:
    They are good also... Where did you make it? Anyway, the mareep and cell one has black background... What's with that... Try using brushes...
    The Graphic ninja banner is ok too but the render is not very good... Again, use brushes...
    Trainer Cards:
    Very easy to do... You just need a layout and a background... (You can find the font of the names in a trainer card in dafont.com ... Just search Pokemon R/S)
    Avvies:
    Good... good... Keep it up...

thanks, all of my stuff is done on paint, so its pretty basic, and yeah the missing pixels were rushed, they were fusions with 8 so it was difficult to recolor, and if thats not the case, then I have no excuses. the black background in the cell & mareep was cos I found a picture with goku and cell and thought I just had to edit it but the original wasn't saved as a PNG file so it couldn't be put on 'don't draw opaque' and umm... what are brushes? anyway here's one of my avs:
    AJ's fusions & more
    and another fusion:
    AJ's fusions & more

and another banner:
    AJ's fusions & more

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    if you didn't notice, this section is for pixel art only. Trainer cards go in the pixel project section, and banners go into the graphics and photography section - they're not all supposed to be in one thread.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I'm definitely not an expert at pixel art, but I am going to try to help to the best of my ability.

Empoleon x Infernape x Torterra: I don't see the properties of a fusion in this piece. This looks more like an Empoleon than anything else.

Suicune x Ho-Oh x ???: I think the third Pokemon is Mime Jr., but I am not sure. The color is a tad distracting but a good choice nonetheless. When you attach a part of one Pokemon to another, you will often have to re-shade it. It looks a bit choppy because it was not re-shaded.

Mewtwo x Scizor x ???: Is that Rhyperior? Anyway, the hands are OK. The wings are a bit out of place, though.

Scizor x Carnivine: It looks more like a Carnivine wrapped itself around a Scizor like a vine would around a tree. Interesting.

Infernape x Charizard x ???: Try to work with something other than the wings on Flying Pokemon. Monkeys do not fly.

Salamence x Giratina x ???: There are too many extra parts on the Pokemon. I like what you did with the legs, but I wish you hadn't kept Mence's colors.

Infernape x Deoxys x Entei x Squirtle: I hope I didn't miss anyone. There are once again too many extra parts. It looks a bit busy for a sprite.

Milotic x ???: It looks a bit unnatural. The fins don't make a whole lot of sense because Milotic is a serpent, not a shark.

Fearow x Dragonair x ???: I don't really understand this one.

Rayquaza x Mewtwo: I think you should've taken a different approach. The hands are much too big for Mewtwo's body.

Mewtwo x Mew: Good, but the placement of pasted parts is a bit awkward. It looks sort of blocky, and the shading needs to be corrected.

Mew x Celebi: The best, without a doubt. I would've made the entire head Mew-colored, though.

Rayquaza x Mew: Rayquaza's parts don't really fit.

cooltrainer_aj17

アジアレーサー | Pinoy Ako! XD
    Years
  • I'm definitely not an expert at pixel art, but I am going to try to help to the best of my ability.

Empoleon x Infernape x Torterra: I don't see the properties of a fusion in this piece. This looks more like an Empoleon than anything else.

Suicune x Ho-Oh x ???: I think the third Pokemon is Mime Jr., but I am not sure. The color is a tad distracting but a good choice nonetheless. When you attach a part of one Pokemon to another, you will often have to re-shade it. It looks a bit choppy because it was not re-shaded.

Mewtwo x Scizor x ???: Is that Rhyperior? Anyway, the hands are OK. The wings are a bit out of place, though.

Scizor x Carnivine: It looks more like a Carnivine wrapped itself around a Scizor like a vine would around a tree. Interesting.

Infernape x Charizard x ???: Try to work with something other than the wings on Flying Pokemon. Monkeys do not fly.

Salamence x Giratina x ???: There are too many extra parts on the Pokemon. I like what you did with the legs, but I wish you hadn't kept Mence's colors.

Infernape x Deoxys x Entei x Squirtle: I hope I didn't miss anyone. There are once again too many extra parts. It looks a bit busy for a sprite.

Milotic x ???: It looks a bit unnatural. The fins don't make a whole lot of sense because Milotic is a serpent, not a shark.

Rayquaza x Mewtwo: I think you should've taken a different approach. The hands are much too big for Mewtwo's body.

Mewtwo x Mew: Good, but the placement of pasted parts is a bit awkward. It looks sort of blocky, and the shading needs to be corrected.

Mew x Celebi: The best, without a doubt. I would've made the entire head Mew-colored, though.

thank you for the criticism, I understand most of what you mean about the fusions, I just cant help but disagree on some parts with you though.

what do you mean by re-shaded?

In my style of fusing pokemon I think that the most important thing about fusing pokemon is not to compare with common sense but rather to showing what I imagine a fusion to be, besides think about it, monkeys dont have flaming heads either.

yes I agree that some parts are out of place, but again a repeat of what I said on Infernape x Charizard. (It was Milotic with Gyarados by the way)

I don't really understand what you mean by 'properties of a fusion' but I like to focus on a single pokemon and add the little details to add to the pokemon --- sort of like armor.

Well it was a six pokemon fusion, Salamence, Giratina, Charizard, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Dragonair, so it was pretty hard to not add the little parts so I don't further disturb the fusion but instead show some small, yet important parts of each pokemon.

(Infernape, Deoxys, Entei, Squirtle, Arceus, Charizard(There was more but I just can't remember because it was a requested fusion from another forum(total pokemon:8))
    I think those brackets speak for themselves, also refer back to the last quote.

(Ho-Oh x Dragonair x Latias) (Rayquaza x Mewtwo x Kyogre x Groudon) Well I pretty much have to repeat the one about Infernape x Charizard x Moltres x Blaziken x Entei(again there was a total of 8 I dont remember the rest)

Again thanks for the criticism, I just had to tell you my part.

sk8kickflip said:
    very nice work, it just looks like you didn't bother recolor them. but still good work!
    thanks =), it's hard to recolor when there are about six+ colours to choose from XD

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Great work man! Really like the the mew (the green 1) and the Infernape! Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    My favorite one would have to be the Infernape/Charizard/whatever else is in it one. The rest are pretty good, too. Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    These are pretty good, they aren't random parts thrown together that don't blend nicely like most I've seen

Back