• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albums or songs.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • I always buy singles. I only buy the entire album if I actually like every song on it. I just counted the number of albums I have songs from on iTunes, all of which were purchased, and I have 249, but only 413 songs. I took the average number of songs per album according to people with thousands of songs, 12, and multiplied it by the albums, which equals 2,988. I subtracted the number of songs I own from the total which equals 2,575. The vast majority of songs cost $1.30 on iTunes so I multiplied that number by the current total which equals 3,347. If I only bought albums like some of you guys do, I would of had to spend $3,347 to have all of the songs I have now, plus the rest of the albums. If this were the case, I wouldn't have that much money to blow on music, so I'd probably only have 10 or 20 albums currently and wouldn't be able to listen to over a hundred other music artists that I like. I am aware that you save a few bucks buying the whole album at once, but I would still have to spend over $2,000. This is why it's smart to buy singles!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Do you mainly listen to stereotypical "album artists" or "singles artists?"
    I don't think the artists I listen to are stereotypical anything tbh. Well I guess they could be considered album artists, a lot of the times I just browse the New Releases in the Alternative section of iTunes.

Back