• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Alfies Competitive Breeds Giveaway. CLOSED except for reserved Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Alright, just let me know when you are ready or can get on. :)

I can do a quick trade now before going to sleep as my connection has stabalised. However, you haven't added my fc yet :)

Last edited:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Alright, I am here but I know you are sleeping ;) Probably. I will be on tomorrow from 7-9am EST, or 9 to 11 hours from now. After that I go to work, and the theme repeats. Hope to trade for that Lotad tomorrow :P

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Oops! How about the Ekans and Nosepass?

Those are available :)
    Adding you now!
    I'm online now.

Sorry, missed you. I was sleeping :P

Alright, I am here but I know you are sleeping ;) Probably. I will be on tomorrow from 7-9am EST, or 9 to 11 hours from now. After that I go to work, and the theme repeats. Hope to trade for that Lotad tomorrow :P

Yes I was :)
    I might be playing out a round of golf by then (if my converter doesn't fail me) But quote me and we'll see if I'm available

Then the level ball one.

Ign: Trip
    FC: 3540-3433-0297
    Pokémon requested: Pinsir, Shiny Snorlax
    Nickname (If wanted): n/a

i would be so grateful :) let me know your availablity and i will work something out :P

Missed you yesterday, sorry bout that!

Pokemon requested: Scraggy, Sandshrew
    Abilities: Intimidate, Sand rush
    Natures: Jolly, Adamant

Thanks so much! i will repay you in the future! right now, i am very low on things i could offer though...

Hi. Haven't heard anything from you and you haven't added me yet :P
    They are still yours if you want them!

To all of you. My timezone is CET or GMT +2. I will be around most of the day today, however I will most likely be out from 12am - 15pm. Quote me when you're available and we'll take it from there :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Ign: Timmy
    FC: 3583-1471-3771
    Pokémon requested: Shiny Snorlax in Heavy Ball, Moon Ball Ekans
    Nicknames (If wanted): none

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Snorlax is tinged but ekans is yours!
    Any other that interests you?

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    The Ekans is great :D I'll hop on now.
    Btw what does 'tinged' mean?

I'm about to go out for a round of golf but I Will be back in a few hours :)

Also, it means reserved I guess. Perhaps it is a swedish term i've anglified :)

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I'm about to go out for a round of golf but I Will be back in a few hours :)

Also, it means reserved I guess. Perhaps it is a swedish term i've anglified :)

Never been much of a Golf person. Anyway, i'll be online for the next 2 hours.

Edit: ey thanks o/ Glad we could get online at the same time :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back