• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aliens and UFO's?

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
    This is gonna be kind of awkward but.. I've been abducted. =/ Like, I'll explain it. I was sleeping in my bedroom, pretty late, like at 8 pm. I was starting to fall asleep and then these grey aliens came forward from behind the bed panels and told me it was going to be okay, then we dematerialized and were transported onto the ufo, I believe, or possibly a secret base they have set up on planet earth, idk really. But anyway, I rematerialized on a steel table, already strapped down LIKE IN THE MOVIES. So one of them there aliens comes forward and is all like we're gonna steal your sperm and make cross-breeds. I'm like wtf is a cross-breed? Then it was like, ugh whatever we're stealing your sperm. Then it placed a suction vacuum right on my private area and started giving me a hard-on. So of course sperm came out and it injected it into it's supposed females.

So yeah I've met aliens.

Last edited:

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
    Do I sense sarcasm?

In all truthfulness, yes, I have seen a UFO. Did I associate it with aliens? No, I just didn't know what it was, and it was in the air. Quite possibly a farm light of some kind.

Do I believe alien life exists? That's a different topic all together.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Me? No.
    My mom? Yes.

She told me about when she was attending middle school, one of her friends called her brother and told them to come outside. There were "these orange things" in the air, apparently. She says one of them ran into a light pole/thing.

And...that's about it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You guys couldn't just take it to VM's?
    And as for my answer, NO, I never saw the kind of aliens that others talk about, but I do believe that we aren't the only life form in this vast universe.

0_o
    Look at all of those deleted posts; It basks in its dramatic glory.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Why, aliens? Of course not! Aliens.. hahahsavbf jwklsvcfxzndjsksjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

[THIS COMPUTER IS UNDER CONTROL OF THE FBI DUE TO AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION OF UNIDENTIFIED ACTIVITY.]

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    I do believe that there is life out there, but I don't think we're ever going to interact with it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    This is gonna be kind of awkward but.. I've been abducted. =/ Like, I'll explain it. I was sleeping in my bedroom, pretty late, like at 8 pm. I was starting to fall asleep and then these grey aliens came forward from behind the bed panels and told me it was going to be okay, then we dematerialized and were transported onto the ufo, I believe, or possibly a secret base they have set up on planet earth, idk really. But anyway, I rematerialized on a steel table, already strapped down LIKE IN THE MOVIES. So one of them there aliens comes forward and is all like we're gonna steal your sperm and make cross-breeds. I'm like wtf is a cross-breed? Then it was like, ugh whatever we're stealing your sperm. Then it placed a suction vacuum right on my private area and started giving me a hard-on. So of course sperm came out and it injected it into it's supposed females.

So yeah I've met aliens.

Oh, dude...sorry. That was just me. I thought you knew it was a joke. D:

(Also, no. I don't believe in aliens.)

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    Oh, yes! I have been lucky enough to see one! ^_^ I will tell. Please bear with me, I do tend to write quite a bit when I'm telling stories!

All of this happened when I was a little baby (well, maybe not a little baby, more like a small child) but it was such a very unusual sight that I remember it very clearly, as if it happened yesterday. But my mother had just got off work and she had picked me up from my grandparents' house and we were driving home. I was in a carseat in the back on the passenger's side, staring out the window. I don't remember much that happened on the ride home, but my memory becomes clear as crystal when we turned into our driveway.

Our driveway used to be long and uphill. Once we came up over the hill and turned into the backyard, a large shape came into view. It was sitting on the ground--it had actually landed in our side-yard--and it was silver and cone-shaped, and it was encircled with red-and-green flashing lights. At first, my mom thought it was a carnival ride, but when she drove up closer to the house she saw that it was something much more than that, and she yanked me out of the car and ran quickly to the door. Dad wasn't at home at the time, and she was so scared that she could hardly get the keys into the door to open it.

I was fascinated, of course. I thought it was pretty cool. I really don't know what they were doing...maybe taking soil samples? But it was just sitting there for a while, and then it left. We didn't see it leave, but when we looked back outside after a while it was gone.

So that's my experience. I sort of wish I could have another...maybe I'd remember it more if I had a more recent sighting. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013

Guys, calm down okay? If you're going to argue take it off of PC, use messengers or something. Quit spamming this thread up with irrelevant posts.

Aw, Ausy, you deleted the lol opportunites :(

On topic, I don't believe in the alien stereotype (Hollywood's general portrayal), but I do believe there is life outside of this planet.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    No. While I think it's fully possible that there is life out there, I have not seen aliens, nor do I believe that they come to visit earth (I haven't seen any proof of it, nor have I experienced it myself.)

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Is this the "If I had a million dollars" thread?

It's not?

Oh, yeah, my bad. Aliens are science-fiction, micro organisms on floating rocks are not.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
    I fully believe that there is alien life, maybe even in our own solar system. Intelligent life, however... we're not in the Spore galaxy. It's much more rare for intelligent alien life to form. This isn't to say that there can't be intelligent life the next star over, but the chances of that are far worse then chances of winning the lottery, significantly worse. No aliens have come to visit us. The most contact aliens may have made with us is maybe an alien probe which flew right past us, going unnoticed.

But man, wouldn't it be cool?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    No, but I sure as hell believe they do. Just think, one day when they are finally discovered.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'll admit to it feeling rather pleasant.

Well that's good news. If aliens ever raep me, I'd like it to at least feel good. >_<

Of course aliens exist. I recently saw a non-fictional documentary titled "District 9" that showed proof of them. :D

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I grew up in Roswell, New Mexico, and the only thing I saw that could be classified as "alien" where six lights.

They looked like a six pack of coke laying on its side, they where white and very bright. They hovered in one place for a few minutes and then slowly "flew" backwards until they disappeared.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017

So yeah I've met aliens.
    I've had the exact same experience only it was the Alien planting its seed in me, and I'm a guy, so imagine how good that felt. >_< Now I have a baby alien in me and I'm confused, I don't know whether to tell anyone or to seek help or what. I'm so scared and confused.

Back