• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aliens?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
  • I do believe there has to be something out there, some sort of life on other planets, and I think they would be exactly like humans. Not these green, slimy, tentacle thingies you see in movies.

Years
  • ^ They had thousands of slaves working being literally worked to death. I don't see why that would be impossible.

That they did. But I think your underestimating just how large and complex the pyramids are. 2.3 million stones, each weighing 2,000 pounds. And that's just one of the three. I think some sort of help was involved.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • Now, imagine on another forum... on a different planet... an alien is posting What if aliens do exist?.

Yes, I do believe in "aliens", even though we haven't seen one.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • The universe is so large, there is bound to be at least one other form of life. I believe there are aliens out there.

Back