• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All 151 Original Pokemon in one design

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I made this a while ago, but I never posted it here, what do you think?

HxOGyTU.png

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
  • This is an incredible amount of effort put together to form a really, really neat result. You captured Mew's shape remarkably. Would you be willing to try doing the same with the Johto pokemon for Celebi?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Holey moley. Color me extremely impressed. I don't think I can single out a part I like more than the other because it's all that good. Keep up the good work!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok, so I've seen this on T-Shirts - e.g. Qwertee - and I'm super impressed this was you (though I did have to check to make sure >_<)

I love this design, I think it's really cool, and using the 150 original Pokémon to create Mew is very unique. And getting the design onto T-Shirts is super cool, and in fact I nearly bought one of these designs too, I just didn't have enough money at the time :(

Back