• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen all about the ball seals

How do you feel about Ball Seals?

• Love 'em, use 'em all the time

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I'll play with 'em, but don't take 'em too seriously

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • They're annoying/ I don't care about them

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I never sat down and played with them.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I wanted to do another quick survey, see what's so cool about ball seals...

I'd love to hear your take on 'em.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    In the game, it's a little feature where you can edit how a pokeball's opening animation is... have it shoot sparks, flames, smoke, confetti, letters...

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    It's fun to play with, but you can't store a pokemon that's in a sealed ball.
    I switch pokemon all the time so it's a pain.

Does anyone know if they work in Battle Rev?
    It would be more fun to play with if you could see them in 3D.

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    I used to play around with them, but now they're just plain annoying. The look kinda "fake" coming out of a Pokeball, if that makes any sense. xD

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Gave up. It was too tedious to put them on and take them off.

I totally agree with you... I'm constantly switching pokemon, so I stopped caring about the ball seals... even though I bought out all the types of seals and all of that.... total bummer.

Years
    It's a really nice feature, but I only tried it out for short. The fact, that you've got to get rid of the seals before putitng a Pokemon in the box is just too annoying.
    I'm not sure whether you can keep (I guess not) them if you trade a Pokemon, but it would be nice to receive a Pokemon in such a special Pokeball :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I really like the feature of having it. But it is let down significantly by the taking on and off parts when switching Pokemon into the PC. That gets so annoying that I've just given up on using them.

More seals would be nice too... -has all of the daily ones but too lazy to get unown ones-

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    It's fun to play with, but you can't store a pokemon that's in a sealed ball.
    I switch pokemon all the time so it's a pain.

Does anyone know if they work in Battle Rev?
    It would be more fun to play with if you could see them in 3D.
    Same here.. They're cool and fun but I switch out my team too much.. I have something different for shiny hunting, wifi battling, or just playing around so I don't stick with one same pokemon all day. Not sure about the Battle Rev question though since I don't even hook up my Wii anymore. XD

I forgot, how do you get pokeball seals again?

You can get seals usually from the special mart in Sunyshore or from a little boy in Solaceon but you have to show him an Unown. To attach them to pokemon, go to your PC and Ball Capsules.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    my favorite time to use 'em is when you know how to counter someone's team and have the ball open and say something funny.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Back