• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Scrambled Up!

Years
  • 'adorable, goofy and meme worthy.'

Makes me think Clodsire/Quagsire even if I don't personally agree with that. But that doesn't fit.
    Perhaps Wooper then? Wooper is in there. Leaves:

YAMKSA -> Yamask. I think that fits the hints. Both have regional forms.

Wooper + Yamask

enchiladabinsjus

Hint 1: One has a unique type combination and is the only evolved Pokemon with a lower base stat total than it's previous form.
    Hint 2: The above Pokemon was available in Sword/Shield in the base game, but is currently not yet in Paldea.
    Hint 3: The other Pokemon is single-typed and is a Pokemon that has three forms, but only one of them can evolve.
    Hint 4: Two of these forms can be caught in Paldea and aren't version exclusive, but these forms were version exclusive in Galar however. The third form that can evolve is found neither in Paldea nor Galar natively, though it can be transferred into Paldea.
    Hint 5: They were introduced in consecutive odd numbered generations.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    enchiladabinsjus

enhidasj

An evolution found in SwSh, but not in SV, and has a lower BST than it's pre-evolution…

I see Shedinja, which would leave me with…

cLabinus

Has two forms found in SwSh, can be found in SV, and has a third form in another region… I know what this answer is and it's third form comes from the distant past, and can also evolve into a ghost, much like how Nincada's husk becomes Shedinja if you have an empty slot on your party.

Sunibalc… And my answer is…

Basculin!

Final answer: Shedinja + Basculin

And here is my next puzzle: Plavoupenronoyn

Hint 1: Both are single-typed and fully evolved, but one of them can acquire a secondary typing upon a powerful transformation.
    Hint 2: Their first stages share the same typing.
    Hint 3: Both are very popular amongst furries, one of them being the poster girl for popular feminine Pokémon.
    Hint 4: One of them even has an entire meme about how they're excellent for dating.
    Hint 5: One is a slow bulky special attacker, whereas the other is speedy. Said transformation turns the fast one into a deadly sweeper.
    Hint 6: Both are in the same Egg Group.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Lopunny + Vaporeon? Missed an 'N' in there, if so.

Next scrambled pair: sirinitialechoso

Hint 1: Shares one type, but not their secondary typing.
    Hint 2: Finds one of these Pokemon at night (in games where time of day matters).
    Hint 3: Catches both of them in base game Sword/Shield, but not in Scarlet/Violet.

Years
  • sirinitialechoso

Well I see Latios in there but that doesn't fit the hints =P
    Lots of Pokemon that almost fit in there but end up one letter short like Hatenna and Heatmor, Heracross, etc.
    Horsea is in there, but that's a DLC mon in Galar.

Relicanth? Hmm... not sure if that's DLC or not, might be. I'll shelve it for now, because...
    ... I saw something else while removing the letters for Relicanth from the word:

Shiinotic. Leaves:
    rialeso --> Roselia.

Shiinotic + Roselia

flutesoulmateft
    Hint: One Pokemon is a base form and the other Pokemon is not part of an evolutionary line.
    Hint2: Both share the same type combination, though one of them can also have another type combination.
    Hint3: The base form Pokemon is catchable in basegame Sword/Shield. The single stage Pokemon hasn't yet been catchable.

Back