• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All too brief or just right?

Years
  • I'm not quite sure what to think.

The X/Y reveal had me hyped and is what drew me back into the franchise after being out of touch with it since B/W. They showed quite a bit in the initial reveal which I think was awesome.

This trailer on the other hand (lowkey made me tear up rofl, that nostalgia) has me more hyped due how they didn't really show us anything. It felt mysterious and really makes you wonder what they have up their sleeves. Especially given the circumstances under which they announced it (anniversary).

I do hope we at least see the starters/box legends before e3 though. Having to wait till june would be killer.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Really, I thought it was enough. Though more info would have been nice, I'm just really happy about the announcement after that hiatus, despite its brevity. I'm confident we'll get more information not so later on, though. The logos are absolutely gorgeous, though.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I wanted to see more ya but it was a good amount I mean it was a teaser not the real trailer for the game or anything. Im sure we will be getting more and more news soon

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    A confirmation was enough for now. But I do think that since we have the titles, we will see a bigger prerelease period then the usual May-Release. We almost never get the titles without the legendaries, so I can see their reveal in the next weeks. Then there is a whole lot of Kalos stuff on their plate which I assume will be covered in-game, so I can see March and April dedicated to revealing the basics like Legendaries, Starters, Region andnthe in game battles so they can sowcase ingame Magearn, Zygarde Complete and what no

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    March's Corocoro won't have new info. This is something that always been like this.

New info will be in April/May/June Corocoro.

JolteonUsedOutrage

National Pokedex Completed!
    Years
  • Im pretty sure it was just the hype they were after. Also, I think that a new trailer will be released at summer to reinforce the hype and give us new info.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    You know since the anniversary Twitch stream is today maybe they are showing stuff during that. Like they knew they would have a stream the next day so maybe they just decided to save the gameplay for that since it would be longer and a bit more detailed.

Back