• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Allo

Irene

Français? Chu!
    Years
    'Allo; my name's Irène and I live in Canada. I speak English and a decent French, and have been playing Pokémon since its early days of Pokémon Red for Game Boy. The best game I've managed so far is Pokémon Leaf Green with 151 hours of gameplay, 7 badges, 135 Seen Pokémon, 87 Pokémon registered in the Pokédex, 42 "Usable"* Pokémon, no rare candy usage, 2/3 legendary birds while still having the Master Ball, and over 2 000 000 PokéDollars. All 42 Pokémon are currently level 50-55 respectively as well. No hacks used. I hope to be semi-active here, since I'm a big fan of Pokémon ^^

*Usable Pokémon: Pokémon physically in a Pokéball that can be used in battle

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Please read the rules and have lots of fun!
    There are plenty of places for you to share your passion of Pokemon to the world here so make yourself feel at home!
    If you need anything, or need a friend, send us a PM!

P.S: I know I came in here quite fast... Sometimes I surprise myself..

Irene

Français? Chu!
    Years
    Yeah, but I only have 550 301 PokéDollars left x.x I spent the rest on Power-Up things like Calcium for my Pokémon and 100 of each item (Revive, Lemonade, Fresh Water, Antidote, etc.). I still have more money to come though. I need to level all 42 of my Pokémon to 65 before challenging the Elite Four and 75 before capturing Mewtwo without the Master Ball; Amulet Coin is rather useful for this. Each level for a Pokémon earns me approximately 10-20 000 PokéDollars, and with 42 Pokémon at 50-55... 'tis a lot of money to come as well.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Irene!
    I hope that you stay here for a while, and enjoy it as well!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Welcome to the the forums Irene, it's always nice to get more Pokemon lovers here at PC. I like the avatar, by the way.

Irene

Français? Chu!
    Years
    Thanks for the welcomes Gummy and Hiidoran ^^ And yes, I found the avatar both cute and appropriate :3

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    Hi have fun stay active and dont forget to read the rules
    *thats so cool I only have pokemon blue version and pokemon pearl version and its cool that you still have your master ball*

Irene

Français? Chu!
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome, Naruto Uchiha Sakura ^^ Based on that, I can take it that you're a fan of Naruto xDDD I was a fan, but then it just went on, and on, and on, and I quit watching n.n;'

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hey Irene : D (I love your name. Irene's such a great name n__n)
    I'm new as well .. and my name is Fi. ;D
    Hope you have fun :3

Irene

Français? Chu!
    Years
    Thanks much Fi for the compliment ^^ and for the welcome, and thank-you, too, Pokémon_Fan14 :3
    (I love how everyone's so friendly ♫)

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC Canadian neighbor !!! :D
    Vous avez dit parler français ?? Cool, enfin quelqu'un qui parle ma langue maternelle :D
    If you ever want any help, ask question or even be friend, please PM me and it'll be a pleasure :)

Have a nice day

Irene

Français? Chu!
    Years
    Salut ^^ Je t'ai ajouté comme un ami après avoir reçu la requête. Je suis heureuse qu'il y a quelques français ici. Je peux pratiquer maintenant xD et peut-être m'améliorer dans le même temps :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Hello

Hello, I'm new too, and by the way, I was teddiursa in the personality test too. You are doing really good in the pokemon games, on Diamond my highest level Pokemon in level 96, he's a torterra and he's training hard.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    And a big 'allo right back to you! Remember to have lots of fun and tacos, read the rules, stay active and the like. See you around!

-Roy

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    *Sigh* People, let's keep it English please. I know how you all like to show you can speak French, so take it private message or visitor message, not posts. =/

Oy, welcome to PC, Irene. Hope you have fun~

Back