• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alloo

Years
    Hey guys. I'm new here xD
    Feel free to add me
    FC - 3711-89293396
    Ground-type Safar - Trapinch, Nincada and Palpitoad.

Years
    Hi there Toohey, well done for making the decision to join! Pretty interesting your name is based on a well-known beer brand in Australia, but guess it's just me. I do hope you are enjoying PC so far!

Given you're here for friend safaris and stuff you should leave your details in the XY section's Friend Code Thread and I hope you can add more people along the way. Friend Safaris are surely an interesting feature in X and Y, it's all to make more people connect to expand the possibilities there. PC has so much to offer I'm very confident you can stick around and make your mark as a member and everyone here is really nice so you know we are a warming community for sure.

Have fun Toohey and good luck with your friend safari. I may not have any friend code myself yet but I'm still happy to chat with you so feel free to leave me a visitor message, or you can ask a staff member if you need any help with forum-related questions. I'll see you around, and have an awesome time!

- Hikamaru

Last edited:
    Years
    What's up 'n welcome, Toohey. :') Glad to see you've already posted your friend code over at the friend code sharing thread - it's a perfect place to get specific friend safaris, make in-game friends, and all that jazz. My safari is ground too but with Pokemon that are a little less cool than yours, hah. /sigh

Anyways, tell us about yourself, yeah?! That'd make it easier to reply to your intro and make friends. Things like when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite game is, and etc. Just a suggestion as we're fairly chatty here and like getting to know people. Myself especially. :-3

Either way you're sure to have a good time here. Be sure to stick around!

Back