• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allstories' Pixel Art Showcase MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    They are all very good. I can think of no way in which they could be improved.

Years
    The saturos (or whatever) one is awesome

Stupendos Man!
    Your an amazing pixel artist, and seriously keep up the good work :P
    its easy to see how much you've improved from the stuff like that Uncle Sam entry for the patriotic contest

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You sir, are truly great, not only as an artist but as a member aswell.

I really loved the YTMND house party one.

Ya know what's funny? someone's revamp topic gets two pages of replies, Allstories' awesome work gets 4 replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    ^^I know what you mean, it's sad. :\

These are really really well made. The shading on them all is good. Can't think of what would be wrong with any of them.

The House Party one made me chuckle.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    That revamp topic, may it be mine? Since it is the only one i have seen in the forums.
    I truly beileve more people should be posting in here. Allstories is one of the best pixel artists, if not the best, in the whole forum. I mean, the shading is incredible. And the Colbert avatar is just stunning.

Years
    Hyperion: Titan of Light said:
    That revamp topic, may it be mine? Since it is the only one i have seen in the forums.
    I truly beileve more people should be posting in here. Allstories is one of the best pixel artists, if not the best, in the whole forum. I mean, the shading is incredible. And the Colbert avatar is just stunning.
    3 quaters of the PA population think a houndor with a magnemite eye on its forehead is a work of art ¬¬;

And to what Vaati said: he's the awesome member of the week XD

Years
    Dark Venusaur:
    What honestly makes you think that such comments like that actually help the artist? I understand that you may like what you see in their work, but be a bit more descriptive. Describe what exactly you like about the artwork and perhaps what you may dislike aswell. Saying something along the lines of "that's good", "I like it" or "that's bad" is classified as SPAM.

If you're willing to make a comment, atleast go into a little more detail.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I just added two pixel art pieces from the two most recent pixel art contests.

Must keep thread alive.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    Waht bugs me about the Saturous One, is that you pillow sahded in a lot of areas, and thea face looks kinda chubby to me :P
    On the Calvin one, Look the left sleeve (our right) its incomplete, its missing the inside of the sleeve. But the cape looks wonderful :P

But the last one(your most recent), I like the best because of the smooth AA'ing, and nice choice of colours.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Ally, your PA is just fantastic. I'm not going to say what I like or dislike about each peice, because for one, I'm nowhere near your skill level, and two, because I'm a bit lazy. =P I will however compliment you on your work in hopes that you'll keep PAing for as long as the hobby holds an interest to you. Hmm... And don't EVER abandon PC! If you do, I'll have to hurt you. You (along with a few others) make our PA sub-forum look professional. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back