• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Aloe

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    i think shes a gym leader.... i see her in green... prolly grass/ground gym??

Years
    Okay well I'll just respond to many comments brought up here.

-SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE A PLASMA ADMIN, SHE'S TO OLD AND NON-EVIL, even if she is a double agents, and Admin's don't have Vs.
    -N is not the leader of Plasma, he just has the same color hair as the leader (which I think is N's brother and N goes against his bro's wishes and fights w/ you)
    -STOP COMPARING HER TO AUNT JEMIMA, that is slightly racist and plain annoying.

Well considering I'm actually black, I don't think my comment was very racist. I just wish she didn't have the apron on so I could see her actual outfit.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Well considering I'm actually black, I don't think my comment was very racist. I just wish she didn't have the apron on so I could see her actual outfit.

This.

Nonetheless, I'm sure the apron gives her more of an important role than just Gym Leader, she probably owns the restaurant :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm going to catch Aloe's signature Pokemon and train it!
    Go Aloe!
    And Forever, I know its not nice to rip people for their race or clothing, but she's a game character so its not that "mean", that brings a fresh change to Pokemon.
    Also to all the people who are here to hate on her, you can leave because you are not contributing to the discussion at all.

Years
    It would be fun if she is the head of the restaurant. Could you eat there, and feed your pokemon too? Yeah I know that sounds silly, but I think it would be fun. Maybe she makes really good poke food.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    I think it's like the Seven Stars restaurant. Come in and battle... only now you can challenge the head chef. And I haven't seen the building with the spoon on it...XD. But it would be cool if she was teh Grass gym leader...

incognito322

Years
    They have 3 fighting gyms, so I think an extra grass gym wouldn't be a problem. ^_^ that, and I'm a fan of grass-types, and both grass gym leaders so far have been named after plants. Just speculation *mixed with crossed fingers*

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe she's both! The resturant could serve as a gym. That would be a cool twist.
    I hope this comes true, it would be nice to see a gym leader active in another career, though Roxanne (manga/Anime and possible in the games too I am not sure if she was) is a teacher and so is Candance (anime) :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    just because she wears an apron doesn't mean she's a cook. If I put on camo and a helmet, than am I in the army? no.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    just because she wears an apron doesn't mean she's a cook. If I put on camo and a helmet, than am I in the army? no.

Lt Surge wore camoflage pants and he was :3

I think she will be a cook, there have been rumours on 2ch saying it as well and it just fits.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^ haha nice win lol, I made a bad analogy there, and 2ch has a crapload of rumors, so its not necesarily true, but if she's a cook with a vs. sign, that gives her a better chance of being champ, because the champ seems ordinary until you meet them in the final room, get what I'm saying?

incognito322

Years
    But other than maybe battling with the champ, you don't battle them before the league... that would spoil the final surprise!
    I think at most Aloe is a cook and or botanist who could run a gym, though I think the restaurant as a gym is sweet.
    Actually, there's a screenshot on serebii with the player and N in the town that this restaurant is in... The white building behind them looks like a gym but has not an apparent theme. So by looking at it I couldn't tell what type was inside...

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    now that I think of it, do you guys remember the amusement park gym?
    Aloe
    Aloe

WHAT IF THE GYMS WERE IN ORDINARY BUILDINGS, OR AT LEAST WERE ALL UNIQUE, and wasn't just a generic building, that would be so cool!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ferris-wheel.jpg

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! If the gyms became more than gyms... That would just be beyond exciting. Because there would be a puzzle and a story to each gym, and give it a little more of a real feel. Maybe thats what all the rumors about changing the classic badge system means? You still get 8 badges, but in more real places than a gym.

Back