• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Aloe

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    now that I think of it, do you guys remember the amusement park gym?
    Aloe
    Aloe

WHAT IF THE GYMS WERE IN ORDINARY BUILDINGS, OR AT LEAST WERE ALL UNIQUE, and wasn't just a generic building, that would be so cool!
    I hope, and think that this will happen this gen :). The castle could be Aloe's gym ;)

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    From her picture, she seems to me like some playful, fun character who is probably into the Pokemon Musical. Her clothes are quite 'flamboyant' and she kind of looks like a hairdresser/chef.
    Oh, and that 'Swan' copies her stance so I'm guessing that's her Partner Pokemon. Plus, it also makes more sense into making her some sort of 'Pokemon Musical Director'.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Tbh, I'm tired of you comparing her to storm XD

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    She looks interesting. Almost more so than for example Cynthia... Almost
    How abooouuut... She is some kind of a nanny and then the plasma grunts storm into the place and she like annihilates their puny pokémon with lvl 70 Dragonite or something xD

Bad ideas are bad *Nods*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    At least someone noticed. I'll stop now :laugh:

Now, how about Oprah? :P

Lmao, oh my God, Oprah? XD I hate this character now... don't get me wrong, I love the Big O, but seriously XD

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    Why do you hate her? She's a new, possibly very important person/trainer of a different color than, well, 98.9% of the other pokemon games characters. I think what they've done is cool. Phoebe and friends, well they're all ambiguously brown. But Aloe is actually black ^_^. I think it's a neat change for the games, and again, setting a new precedent.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    They have 3 fighting gyms, so I think an extra grass gym wouldn't be a problem. ^_^ that, and I'm a fan of grass-types, and both grass gym leaders so far have been named after plants. Just speculation *mixed with crossed fingers*

Aloe, also written Aloë, is a genus containing about four hundred species of flowering succulent plants. There is also an African flower called Aloe. Many species of Aloe appear to be stemless, with the rosette growing directly at ground level; other varieties may have a branched or unbranched stem from which the fleshy leaves spring. They vary in color from grey to bright-green and are sometimes striped or mottled.

I should also point out almost all the Gym Leaders' names are based off of plants prevents more "OMG ALOE IS A GRASS GYM LEADER!!!" discussion.

You never really know.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think she'll be a real force to contend with, as far as battling style goes.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Im guessing shes the 1st gym leader sinced they revealed her so early. Like I said in an earlier thread, gamefreak is getting more realistic with the games. Theyre more intuned with the world instead of their home country, pretty cool if you ask me. The only thing that leaves me hanging is what types does she use, if its rock types then you can shoot me xD

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Well, she is a gym leader. I just hope the idea I came up with earlier (about gyms serving as real places too) will be real. Lets hope! And I'm guessing grass type.

Back