• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 1
    Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Kangaskhan
    OT: Whitney 60829
    Jolly Nature, Level 54, Female
    Ability: Scrappy
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Garchomp
    OT: JOBOalthor 20797
    Jolly Nature, Level 84, Male
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Depostided a male lvl 14 combee for yur kangaskhan ^.^

Edit; got sniped. I deposited a staravia named VALOR lv 22 For now.

My IGN is Lisa

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Garchomp
    OT: JOBOalthor 20797
    Jolly Nature, Level 84, Male
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Just deposited a lvl 11 female Nidoran for the Kangaskhan. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

I deposited a level 38f Delibird (name-J) may I please have one of the Kangaskahn' if any are left?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    my poke was sniped.. Again -.-'

For now I put op lvl 35 female mightyena called Grahyèna.

I put it up with searching a kangashkan lvl 51-60

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Sorry about the wait, almost every time I came to check PC it was down :/

my IGN is Dennis
    i wrote ALTAIRIS in the comment and deposited a male Shelmet lvl 30
    and searching for male Garchomp lvl 81-90
    It was sniped, sorry!!

Deposited another lv 40 Electrode. Sorry about that.
    Sent!!

I deposited a level 38f Delibird (name-J) may I please have one of the Kangaskahn' if any are left?
    Sniped sorry D: But yes I have some left!!

my poke was sniped.. Again -.-'

For now I put op lvl 35 female mightyena called Grahyèna.

I put it up with searching a kangashkan lvl 51-60
    Sent!!

Just deposited a lvl 11 female Nidoran for the Kangaskhan. Thanks!
    Sniped sorry!!

IGN: Brash
    Deposited: Lvl 30 Male Pelipper
    Wanted: Garchomp Lvl 81-90
    Thanks so much!!
    I cant find it sorry :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    I deposited Female Deino level 1. Message: Altairis.
    LF: Garchomp, Level 81-90, Male
    Thank you!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:
    I take it you have a few leftover Garchomps from the previous week? I'd like one of those. One can never have too many Garchomps....maybe. I've left a level 30 male Gastrodon in the GTS with the message. Look for an Elsa.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I take it you have a few leftover Garchomps from the previous week? I'd like one of those. One can never have too many Garchomps....maybe. I've left a level 30 male Gastrodon in the GTS with the message. Look for an Elsa.

Yup I have a bunch left!! Sent!!

Reactions: Nah

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    Added Greninja and Dragonite! Thank you JOBO for donating the Dragonite!
    Hi Altairis i deposited a male lvl 1 squirtle
    and entered ALTAIRIS
    and i am looking for the dragonite lvl 90 male
    thanks like always:)
    and i wanted to ask if it is okay to get both the dragonite and the greninja of week two?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Deposited: Deino Female, Lv. 1
    LF: Greninja, Male, Level 51-60
    IGN: Dragon
    Thank You!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hi Altairis i deposited a male lvl 1 squirtle
    and entered ALTAIRIS
    and i am looking for the dragonite lvl 90 male
    thanks like always:)
    and i wanted to ask if it is okay to get both the dragonite and the greninja of week two?
    yup the only limit is just one of each! (ex: not two Greninja)

sent tho!

Can I grab one of your Greninjas? :)
    I put a lvl 1 Chansey on the Gts with your message. Thanks :D
    My Chansey was sniped. I deposited a Male Surskit level 22!
    Sent!!

Deposited: Deino Female, Lv. 1
    LF: Greninja, Male, Level 51-60
    IGN: Dragon
    Thank You!
    Sent!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back