• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the Only One Who Finds Looker Annoying?

Am I the only one who finds Looker annoying?

• Total voters
Years
  • I don't know about you, but I have delayed on the Ultra Beast search in order to fill my Pokedex, level up my Pokemon more as well, and I have started doing the search now, and every time he barges in with news it just makes me cringe a little bit more each time. xD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I like Looker. He has a quirky personality sure, but that's definitely not a bad thing imo. It's nice to see him showing up in every game since his debut and I think he's gone up in my estimation from watching the Generations episodes. Him and Anabel are the dream detective team.

Years
  • Yeah, I have to admit that the earlier games I didn't really participate in Looker's missions, and I haven't watched the anime since well, a very long time, but maybe with more time and seeing him more will make me appreciate him more as a character. But I see where you're coming from.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, because I really like Looker. He's probably my one of my favourite characters in the whole franchise. I don't really know why though, but Platinum was one of my first Pokémon games, and the first Looker debuted in. When I played Diamond/Pearl a while later, I was surprised to find Looker wasn't there, and I kind of missed seeing him around. I was really happy to find out he was back in Sun and Moon, and even happier to find out he stayed in Alola unlike in X/Y. Even though he just stands in the same room and says the same dialogue, but still :P

Years
  • I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, because I really like Looker. He's probably my one of my favourite characters in the whole franchise. I don't really know why though, but Platinum was one of my first Pokémon games, and the first Looker debuted in. When I played Diamond/Pearl a while later, I was surprised to find Looker wasn't there, and I kind of missed seeing him around. I was really happy to find out he was back in Sun and Moon, and even happier to find out he stayed in Alola unlike in X/Y. Even though he just stands in the same room and says the same dialogue, but still :P

Wait, I thought I remember seeing Looker in X/Y, and he had missions too (That i didn't do lol) or maybe I'm wrong?

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Wait, I thought I remember seeing Looker in X/Y, and he had missions too (That i didn't do lol) or maybe I'm wrong?

Yes that's right, but what I mean is in X/Y he leaves Kalos after you complete the mission, but in Sun/Moon he stays. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I voted yes and no.

Yes because I don't find him annoying and no because I'm sure you're not the only one who finds him annoying.

Back