• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well, way I figure, doesn't matter if people are good or bad — life is still interesting and amusing.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Nope I don't hate humanity. People are going to see what they are looking for. If you go around thinking the world is bad, then the bad things are all your going to notice.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You are 15, barely even. You haven't even lived long enough to know most of humanity, nor will you ever live long enough to do so. Give it time. If you keep your negative attitude about people and the world, you'll likely never enjoy life. Someone else already said it, but I'll say it again. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

And happy birthday. Emphasis on happy. Smile. :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Can you emphasis on what exactly about humanity is making you have such a dim outlook on it?

Sure, the news is riddled with catastrophes, murders, and more often than not negative jargon that will otherwise give you a bleak outlook on the state of humanity. And yes, sometimes we're surrounded by people who otherwise want us to rip our hair out. But that doesn't mean that as a whole, we should hate humanity - there is a lot of good out there that gets unnoticed. It's just a matter of being at the right place at the right time to notice it, or better yet, become the change you want to happen in this crazy world that we live in.

There is a quote that I love from a women who's teachings I hold very dear to me: "I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." Become that chain reaction mate, and maybe you can convince others like yourself that the world isn't so bad as it's made out be.

Back