• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Amazing Disappearing Pokemon

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
  • In my first Red/blue game, when I got a large number of pokemon, many of them in my boxes vanished into thin air! Has this ever happened to anyone?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've never heard of that.

I moved it. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Vanishing? O_o That's never happened to me before... Are you sure that you didn't release them by accident? (And do you still have the data in your Pok?dex?)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Actually it's happend to me while playing Crystel. One day I opened up my boxes and there were no pokemon inside. Quite strange, it's probably a glitch in the rom made when you jar the cart or it gets dirty and shorts. I've also lost the ability to get/use key items in my new game, so I'm screwed in that one too. Blast I'm going to have to start over AGAIN!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, that's most likely true. :/ Plus, it can depend on how well the condition of your games are. I always make sure to take extremely good care of mine, so they haven't had any glitches yet. o_o;; I'm sure a Gameshark could help a lot with several of the problems...

Back