• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: American and Japanese Trainers can claim Original Ash Hat Pikachu!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
This has to do with Singapore right? They don't have a region of their own and need online codes to get distributions. American and Japanese trainers are just lucky. I'm not bitter because I already got my Original Cap Pikachu.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
This code is from Maxsoft for Singaporean.
For the people complaining about being able to get something extra, seriously.
And about being fair or not, whelp, you know we don't get much in Singapore, right?
Codes are given out in the US or Japan whilst we get nothing from either sides, occasionally getting these and there are people complaining about not being to get it lol.
It's for BOTH US and Japanese versions because we play mostly the games from these 2 regions, that's as simple as that.

Last edited:

ScubaDouch3

Ice-Type Lover
Years
This code is from Maxsoft for Singaporean.
For the people complaining about being able to get something extra, seriously.
And about being fair or not, whelp, you know we don't get much in Singapore, right?
Codes are given out in the US or Japan whilst we get nothing from either sides, occasionally getting these and there are people complaining about not being to get it lol.
It's for BOTH US and Japanese versions because we play mostly the games from these 2 regions, that's as simple as that.

I never really thought about the bigger picture here, and I definitely didn't know about Singapore's situation.

As a guy who's lived in Canada his whole life I kinda know where you're coming from. I was disappointed for years cause we never got any events (that I was aware of) right up until we finally got the Shiny Legendary Beast distribution for HGSS, which wasn't until 2009 or 2010. Since then we've been lucky up here so I forgot what it was like to get screwed out of events.

Sorry for yapping on like this, your post set me straight so I felt bad for being close minded.

Years
I don't feel bad about my region being excluded (since we share with EU anyway) since I already got one by trading. But great for any American or Japanese players who may need another one for trading purposes or didn't pick up Original Cap when the previous distributions happened.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Is it confirmed to be only the Original Hat? Or could it be like the previous promotion and cycle through all the different hats in time?

Back