• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amy (Heart Spell) Fanclub ^^

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Ameh! You get a fanclub! XD

Everybody! Join! Amy rules! XD Seriously, she does. XD Oh yeah, the co-owner spot was already taken. Steven gets it. XD

Owner

P.K. Hammer

Co-Owner
    Rolling Pichu

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    I'M HEREEEEEEEEE. *flails* yayz omg. Thanks for making the club John!
    Too bad you two are offline now, gah. XD I guess I'll see you both later today, hopefully. :P *watches Arty stare creepily at John* Arty, told you you could have made it when he was offline earlier yesterday.. xD Well I got to head out to the stables now, I'll be on MSN later. :D

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I join. Amy is going to the stables now, she just told me on IM, so we won't see her for a while...*feels lonely XD*

Arty, you could have made it you know...at least you have Co-Owner.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    AMY! YOU'RE BACK TOO! *tackle-hugs* I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really need to catch you on MSN sometime...we haven't talked in so long ;__________; But I'm so happy you're back! Do stay, I've tested PC and I don't think it's sick and twisted anymore ^_^

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Rolling Pichu said:
    John deserves it more than me.....>>
    Anyways, even If you're going to answer tomorow, how are you? ^^

Arty! I'm fine, thanks ^^ Not really much to do though. Summer vacation hasn't started here yet. Woe. XD I didn't see you on MSN last night. Hope you're on later. :D I think you and John both deserve to own the club equally. I know John has been a good friend to me for longer than you , but both of you are great friends and I really couldn't choose between either. I like the idea of you *both* being the 'club owner' rather than one being 'co', so maybe you could both be. That is if that's allowed. *ponders*

Chairman Kaga said:
    AMY! YOU'RE BACK TOO! *tackle-hugs* I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really need to catch you on MSN sometime...we haven't talked in so long ;__________; But I'm so happy you're back! Do stay, I've tested PC and I don't think it's sick and twisted anymore ^_^

KAGA. *flails* Omg, I haven't seen or talked to you in so long! Gah! *hugs* I've missed you so much. Please don't feel bad for not being on MSN etc, it's just great to see you again. I've really come back just because the small circle of friends I've got here managed to persuade me (especially Arty... *shakes fist at him* XD), and I did it really for them and so I could see them here aswell. Thankyou for the welcome back ^^ I really hope to talk to you on IM soon.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    It's really great to have you back Amy! ^^ Maaaaan we really need to set us a date, guys, and have us a 3-way convo like we used to. That would rock. lol

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    ...With who, PK? And yeah, 3-way convos are fun. =D

Ah. Amy should come back here. 'Tis lonely. ;o; Maybe tomorrow...until then, I have to ask her a question =D:

What's your favorite character in HP?

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    PK might mean me...it gets kind of crazy when PK, Amy, and I talk together XP

lmao, I second that, hehe. And yeah, I think John meant Kaga. :P I have to be online soon when you *both* are too, it would be great.

...With who, PK? And yeah, 3-way convos are fun. =D

Ah. Amy should come back here. 'Tis lonely. ;o; Maybe tomorrow...until then, I have to ask her a question =D:

What's your favorite character in HP?

That question is impossible to answer plz. XD I love far too many characters. But if I have to narrow it down to five, it's basically almost the same as JKR's faves herself: Ginny, Ronald, Harry, Lupin and Hermione. I love Sirius, Fred and George, Luna and James too. </end rant>

Darnit, MSN is completely dead. ;_; woe. *hopes someone appears soon*

Last edited:

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Doctor Dogg said:
    Hey Amy!
    Welcome back! Ph33r H/Hr!
    *joins*
    I'm more likely to laugh at it in a pitying sort of way. *mocks* If our friendship is going to be able to exist (aswell as join this club), you're gonna have to stop mentioning pumpkins every 5 seconds. ;P

If you're on, do you want me to be on, Amy, or do you want me to wait until John is on?
    Kaga! You're here!. :D No no, if you want to, come on MSN now (I'm logged in). I'd love to talk.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Amy said:
    I'm more likely to laugh at it in a pitying sort of way. *mocks* If our friendship is going to be able to exist (aswell as join this club), you're gonna have to stop mentioning pumpkins every 5 seconds ;P

Pumpkins? What are you on about? I was mentioning H/Hr!

How long has it been when I mentioned pumpkins?

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Doctor Dogg said:
    Pumpkins? What are you on about? I was mentioning H/Hr!

How long has it been when I mentioned pumpkins?
    Being a H/Hr, I would have expected you to be aware of it's other shipping name, pumpkin pie. *rolls eyes* Only 42 days until you give it up...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Heart Spell said:
    Being a H/Hr, I would have expected you to be aware of it's other shipping name, pumpkin pie. *rolls eyes* Only 42 days until you give it up...
    Only 42 days until YOU give up.

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years

Hey guys! ^^ How are you all?
    *spins* I just got back from a theme park, about a hour away from were I live. It was bloody awesome. I managed to force my wimp-ish self on 3 (one a inverted, were your legs are hanging down, and there's nothing below you.) roller coasters, and I really enjoyed them afterall. :D One of them was pretty terrifying though, and I forced my 10 year old Brother on to it with me. He was clinging on to me the whole time. XD Half term (one week off school) ends after the weekend. T_T It'll be the first week at the new school I'm moving to. Hope that will go smoothly. *crosses fingers* </end random talk>

Amy, I am forever indebted to you for introducing me to the phrase "lager lout"! XP

~CK
    LMAO. Don't mention it. I'm looking forward to you telling me about who you used the phrase at, hehe. XP *chuckles*

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    To clarify, yeah, I meant Kaga. Kaga, Amy and I used to have 3-way convos a lot before he disappeared XD

Anyways...how are you today Amy? ^^

Back