• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amy (Heart Spell) Fanclub ^^

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Heee, yeah, I had a great time. Apart from screaming, my throat is worn out now. I couldn't help it. XD I think school will be fine, much better than the other secondary schools I've been to so far. Thanks Arty! ♥

Anyway... if you're around John, how are you? ^^ Everybody else has left. Woe.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    You're a lot braver than me for going on those rides Amy...I would have fainted in the queue for the ride just thinking about it x_x

And good luck at your new school, I really hope everything goes well ^_^ *hugs*

And I might not be able to use lager lout for a long time...I'm out ot school until August 29th, and I don't really get to see the school yobs much at all during the summer. I suppose that's a good thing XP

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Woah. I live. So many replies.
    Yay for Amy, for she has cool MSN pictures! o.o;...I can't think of anything else to say, sorry. XD;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah ^_^ Amy-chan doesn't have to be here for us to say how wonderful she is!

Like the avatar. Roy Mustang is teh awesome.

And speaking of dead clubs...*makes shuckly noises*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Yes. We will keep her fanclub alive until we cannot anymore! =O Meep. Anyway...I want to talk to her on MSN, but her status is Away. I don't know if she's away or not. =\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    She probably was...at 10 here it's 3 there--I think she's out at that time. I feel bad, I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks after promising to talk more often ;_;

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Hi guys!! *hugs to you all* HUGE apoligies for leaving this club to the dead for a while. I've been quite busy, and haven't tried to post at PC enough, either. Thanks so much for still keeping the club alive. ^^ How are you all?

Hmm, tell everyone how I've been Arty? Well, it's been rather boring XD I'm fine, though. Err.. it's been around 30 degrees here all week, and so I've been pretty lazy.. I blame the humidity. Lots of ice cream and laying around. We had a huge thunderstorm today, cause the heat has been building up and up and a storm is quite common when that happens. I was over at the stables on Thursday.. had a jumping lesson, which was pretty good. I jumped pretty high for once, gah. It was really hot though, so the Horses had to work pretty hard.

I'm going on holiday sometime into the summer vacation... probaly in a month and a half or something. We're either going to Spain or France. *excited* Oh and I'm going to a https://makepovertyhistory.com & https://www.thebrooke.org/ fund raising event on Sunday at my local stables and we're going to raise lots of money, which will be great ♥ Might even get to jump a course in aid of the two charities. Yeah, that's about it. And now I'm ranting! Anyway, hope you all are enjoying vacation ^^ (if you're on it yet).

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Yay for Amy posting! Sorry for me not posting in a while guys...I haven't been busy or anything I just haven't...thought about this club in the last week or two. o_o;

And...Amy just signed off. So...night Amy! XD

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Rolling Pichu said:
    Your status is away at MSN...... Change it...XD
    Let's start asking Amy random things about her Oo I'll start...
    What is your favourite anime character of all time? o.o

.... WHY am I always away when you are online? Darnit Arty. Get on msn now. XD

Random questions, nice. :D Gah.. that's almost impossible to answer, lmao. *ponders* I really love alot of Hayao Miyazaki's characters, mainly Haku from the movie Spirited Away and the Totoro creatures from the series My Neighbour Totoro. I also have a liking for Li Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura and Miroku from Inuyasha.

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Rolling Pichu said:
    >>;;
    That question was asked to recieve a certain answer... And that answer is Kasumi.... XD
    Anyways, it's cool, SCC rocks and so Miroku's killer black hole hand....Forgive my ignorance... o.O
    .... Darnit. I was meant to post Kasumi, honestly. XD She is very high on my favourites list, probaly my favourite female character apart from Chihiro in Spirited Away. :D *bored* Ask some more questions Arty. XD

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Rolling Pichu said:
    Er, your favourite Shipping? Oo
    *crosses fingers and expects the good answer*
    Errrr.... ahem. XD If you mean shipping as in any fandom and not just anime/manga, then I'm afraid I'll have to dissapoint you, haha (I have loads of HP ships that own my soul). But for anime and manga it's Satoshi/Kasumi :D (aka Pokeshipping), Haku/Chihiro, Shuu/Haruka and Inu/Kagome. Oh and I like Flamingshipping... or whatever. XD

Back