• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An another super generic introduction post

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
  • Hi Johannee! Welcome aboard the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Oh, and by the way thanks for the thinking emojis haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have Swedish education because it's forced in Finland and currently failing at it
    I think it's weird that you're still today forced to learn Swedish @_@

Maybe I could help you a small bit~ haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not surprised, they still force all men into the army

To be fair, I think Sweden's gonna start doing that again now, maybe even the girls too O:

By the way, your avatar is adorable c:

Years
  • To be fair, I think Sweden's gonna start doing that again now, maybe even the girls too O:

By the way, your avatar is adorable c:

Yep, it's for women too, I'm gonna pick civilian service because I am against conscription and if they don't accept me there I will become a totaalikieltäytyjä aka refusing to go to the army and getting arrested

Also thanks

Lobotronix

mhm!
    Years
  • Hi Johannes! Welcome to PC! I actually just registered here myself not too long ago :)

Here in Switzerland military service is mandatory for men as well. Recruitment training sucked but the second half of my military service was pretty relaxed because I had such an easy function. During that time I actually did a complete playthrough of Pokemon Black 2 and tons of other games xD We also played PS3 all day long.
    The problem with civilian service here in Switzerland is that it takes 1.5 times as long as military service, so I thought what the hell, let's just go to the army.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Johannee! It's so great to have you. If I may ask, how did you get into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope you enjoy PC! See you around! :D

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Hey there! Can I just say your avatar is super cute? Because it's super cute. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back