• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An experiment has escaped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Rollerblaze said:
    oh my god what do you have to do to get the wish tag from him
    You can not find a wish tag in R/S (don't mater any one says its not in there). Now if you want Jirachi then pre-order Pok?mon Colosseum, if you do then you will get a disk that will have Jirachi on it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2004
    YAS1 said:
    You guys want to see my vision of recieving a wish tag?
    THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE PICTURES OF GETTING THE WISH TAG PLEASE WOULD YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME ALRIGHT MAN I'D LIKE TO KNOW FROM WHERE YOU EDITED THEM FROM AND WHERE IN THE GAME CAN YOU GET IT MY EMAIL IS [email protected] thanks

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2004
    Kairi said:
    Jirachi is real and in the game, the wish tag is not. ^_^
    yes it is because i just got one. heres how you get one catch all the pokemon in pokemon sapphire and trade the uncatchables from ruby to sappire[uncatchables meaning the pokemon you cant catch in sapphire]then go to lilycove and talk to the guy on the second floor and he will give you a diploma on catching all the pokemon.then go to professor birtch and he will say congrats on catching all the pokemon!and you will get the wish tag. go to the white rock near the space center in mossdeap. click on it and it will say "do you want to put the wish tag on the white rock?"say yes and it will show you putting the wish tag on the white rock.the rock will crumble up and you will be attacked by a level 50 Jirachi.save the master ball.im serious.

Rollerblazeundefined
    undefined

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Well this is half off topic, but....I know u can get Mew legitaly (sp?) on R/B/Y

at RollerBlaze: Is that all the Pok?mon u have 2 trade from Ruby 2 Sapphire, just;

Groudon
    Latios (unless u have the Eon Ticket)
    Mawile
    Seedot
    Nuzleaf
    Shiftry
    Solrock
    Zangoose
    ??

So u don't need any other Pok?mon, not even Deoxys?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2004
    wait you need 200 pokemon to get the diploma

Please don't double post~ Igtica

Last edited by a moderator:

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Listen!!! Latias and latios are the parent's of togepi thats why the have a gender and other legendaries don't! Man!if you get latias and os and use your item finder 300 times on the same spot you get a "mysterious egg" that hatches into.......

missingno!

att: hyperbeam
    solar beam
    hydro pump
    fire blast

abb:great desire: recover health every turn.

Years
    Knives has lost it. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Well I got the wish tag I just took my gameboy shoved a sticky note on it an called it WISH TAG!!!!! :dead: :dead: rrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    knives said:
    Listen!!! Latias and latios are the parent's of togepi thats why the have a gender and other legendaries don't! Man!if you get latias and os and use your item finder 300 times on the same spot you get a "mysterious egg" that hatches into.......

missingno!

att: hyperbeam
    solar beam
    hydro pump
    fire blast

abb:great desire: recover health every turn.
    I can't go 2 Southern Island again

EDIT: How can a brother and a sister have a baby, that is not a good example 2 set 4 children ;x

Last edited:

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    i haven't lost it i have game shark active on a friends p.c

Years
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

knives the only way to get jirachi is to use the disc ya get when you preorder pokemon colloseam.............

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2004
    First of all, who/what is DEOXY's

I have heard tons of rumors about Jirachi but I am lost when it comes to DEOXYS. Is it 1 pokemon or a set; kind of like the REGIS.
    Thanks for the clarification

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2004
    So who/what is DEOXYS. I know about the Jirachi but haven't heard anything about DEOXYS, please help stop the confusion

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    EVERYONE LISTEN there is no way to catch dexoys in ruby or sapphire the only way is gameshark.....

ANIMANGA

relax, we understand j00
    Years
    I don't know how to get it yet, if you can, but I don't think its possible to accuire a wish tag 'that is usable' because when the girl mentions the wish tag it is not in CAPS like all items. The fact is, i have 6 wish tags. It took me 3 months but i finally figured out what it is, and how to get it. I have found a definition of Jirachi that explains it all. Nobody has mentioned this but.... here it goes....

A legend states that JIRACHI will make true any wish that is written on notes attached to its head when it awakens. If this POK?MON senses danger, it will fight without awakening.

Definition of Jirachi, which i have 2 of, which means that since they both have 3 tags on their heads, thats 6 WISH TAGS, I hope this clears up any confusion. What i want to know now is, how did that girl by the white rock get a WISH TAG? Does she have a Jirachi? Is it the same Jirachi that is suppost to attack you before you go in space after the countdown of launches gets up to 100 or 83, i have seen numerous websites with some stating that launches go bad at 83 and everybody is wishing for the space crew not to die, i have also heard that once the launches reaches 100 the captain invites you to come into space were 'an experiment has escaped' * DEOXYS* and you must catch it..... which is true? Maybe neither? Maybe both? Maybe you battle Jirachi at the rock where everybody wishes, then go up into space where there has been an accident * caused by DEOXYS * and you must use Jirachi to capture the DEOXYS and save the space station.... my launches are at 56 ( i got 241 hours just incase anyone wants to figure out how the launches are calculated to go up ) so i have quite a while untill i figure out if the 83, and or 100, is true. I hope this has helped out a lot and cleared up all of the confusion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back