• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An experiment has escaped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Certainly a common rumor, however incorrect. The number of launches goes up one for each week you have been playing the game. It has nothing to do with Jirachi or Deoxys.

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Kairi said:
    Certainly a common rumor, however incorrect. The number of launches goes up one for each week you have been playing the game. It has nothing to do with Jirachi or Deoxys.

that's not true!!!

anywho will some CONSIDERATE people join this site.

https://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com

it will make a friend happy! *smiles and runs away like a sissy*

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    knives said:
    that's not true!!!
    knives, Kairi (and frostweaver, but that post up there was to Kairi) knows more about the pokemon games then any one here. So if she says something about the games then its right. And it does go up on the day you got it every week. And do you have any proof that it dont do it the way Kairi says it?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Game Freak really made a mistake putting that white rock in. So many rumors and you can't try and tell them otherwise. >.<

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Kairi said:
    Game Freak really made a mistake putting that white rock in. So many rumors and you can't try and tell them otherwise. >.<

hahahahah you all laughed....you all laughed huh?huh? mmmmmm?

i am right i am right i am always right! i caught jirachi!! hahahahahahha!
    lv50 too hahahahaha *still laughing*

stinger22290

BETTER THAN Y'ALL
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003

well if your so frieke smart kairi than how do you get jirachi i havent heard you say anything!!!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can't get it without an outside source of RAM. This means you have to get it from an event that Nintendo gives it out at li,e the Pok?mon Center in New York. Or Gameshark, having someone trade you their's etc.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    but knives was correct yay i got it to YAS1 where did u get the wish tag?

stinger22290

BETTER THAN Y'ALL
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003
    yo knives

knives, you say you caught jirachi but when i go to site you poted, it says that it cant be found so could you please post how to get jirachi on this page?

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    actually i did not catch it but my friend in new york sent me his game so i could trade for deoxys

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 13, 2003
    jirachi exists, i know.i am all knowing.hmmm.

im new so dont bite my head off if im wrong. I know jirachi AND dioxys exist because i have a pokedex from a magazine.it doesnt have pictures but it reads:
    #200 Rayquaza #201 Dioxys #202 Jirachi. i also now believe that you do get dioxys from space as i have read it in 2 different websites that u get all the trainer stars, prof birch tells u 2 go 2 space + there is a red alert in the space station, you do a puzzle and voila. one dioxys ready 2 roll. i believe that jirachi is in the white rock as it must be there 4 something and beside it, the girl says something about it being believed by space researchers to grant wishes or somethin like that so the launch captain must wish 4 safety +get jirachi/ phew. there, me done. like or no, post replies, this is my 1st message.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
    i just want to clear this up here and now. you can only get jirachi through promos! get it through your thick skulls if u need proof, I have it. If u recall, rumors just like this went around about mew in R/B, with the whole truck and ss anne thing. But the whole celebi thing is alot more like this. I got celebi through a nearby promo, and the dex entry was about how it was some kind of time traveler. if u went into one of the forests, there was a sign about how the forests is related to the time travel. Sign = White Rock. concluding all the rumors, unless game freak has made a dramatic change in what they do, you can only get jirachi through a promo. i can only guess it is the same with deoxys.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
    I don't belive a word Knives says, I have three Jirachies and one is a shiny, the way I got mine was through Action Replay and thats the only way to get it.. CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
    E. Master said:
    I don't belive a word Knives says, I have three Jirachies and one is a shiny, the way I got mine was through Action Replay and thats the only way to get it.. CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true, the only way to get jirachi currently is by cheating, no other way yet. There might be a promotion later on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back