• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An experiment has escaped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • frostweaver said:
    there's 4 trainer star in RS

-for beating the elite 4
    -for having 200 pokemon captured in pokedex
    -100 win streak in battle tower
    -defeating all 5 types of pokemon contest at MASTER rank

oh, great. the most wins I ever got in battle tower was 51. i jsut barely made the trainer card upgrade. to get a hundred will be hard. Hopefully with teh modifications I've put my team through, they'll be able to go all the way, but I don't know. ( I took dragon claw off my sceptile, so it will be as hard as god knows what if I come across a kingdra with my battle tower team.)

edit: wiat a second, that can't be right. I jsut checked my trainer card and it says that i have four trainer stars, even though I don't have 100 consecutive wins in battle tower. So that can't be the way the trainer stars work.

ANIMANGA said:
    What i want to know now is, how did that girl by the white rock get a WISH TAG? Does she have a Jirachi? Is it the same Jirachi that is suppost to attack you before you go in space after the countdown of launches gets up to 100 or 83, i have seen numerous websites with some stating that launches go bad at 83 and everybody is wishing for the space crew not to die, i have also heard that once the launches reaches 100 the captain invites you to come into space were 'an experiment has escaped' * DEOXYS* and you must catch it..... which is true? Maybe neither? Maybe both? Maybe you battle Jirachi at the rock where everybody wishes, then go up into space where there has been an accident * caused by DEOXYS * and you must use Jirachi to capture the DEOXYS and save the space station.... my launches are at 56 ( i got 241 hours just incase anyone wants to figure out how the launches are calculated to go up ) so i have quite a while untill i figure out if the 83, and or 100, is true. I hope this has helped out a lot and cleared up all of the confusion.

I've got 70 successful launches, so I guess I'll be finding out soon weither 83 is the number for the trip to space. if nothing happens, I'll let you guys kow. ( Bu until then, I have another 13 weeks to wait. :\)

Last edited:

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
  • hmmmmm interesting.dexoys.jirachi like a genie he will grant any wish???hmmmmmm dexoys,was a space virus that has been hit by a satalite beam and is a shap shifter.i have learned something. i will try it out.

Years
  • I know hot to get Jirachi the easy way. But Can anyone tell me how to get Dexoys in Leaf Green Version
    To get Jirachi the easy way:
    You have to have a Nintendo Gamecube
    YOu have to get Pokemon Collesium when it came out the 1st day
    YOu receive a special disk which contains the seak peek of Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker and a free Jirachi
    Link up your GB to the Gamecube and there will be an icon where you can get Jirachi. and follow the Instructions.

Can anyone PLease Tell me how to get a Dexoys in Leaf green version and Ruby or Sapphire. If you are kind enough to tell me (PLs. DO) send me a message on how to catch one plsssss tell me how to catch Dexoys

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • This thread is over...one year old. XD Please don't revive old threads and instead of just posting about it, report the thread to me. ^^; All right, I'll close this now.

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back