• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Old Evil Returns [PG14] OOC

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
Years
  • This is the OOC thread for my RP, all sign ups go here as well.

Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246445

My SU
    Name: Daniel
    Nickname: Dan

Appearance: Dan is about 5' 4", and is very thin. He has green eyes, but they are a different color due to contact lenses he has to wear. His hair is brownish blonde in color, and is usually combed. His skin is tanned, but only slightly. He wears a navy blue hoodie with a plain white shirt under it, and is usually in pair of blue jeans.

Region currently living in: Kanto

History: Dan was born in Pallet Town, but he moved away when he was very young, and spent his youth in Castelia City. When he was ten, his family moved back to Pallet Town. He has lived there ever since, but when he was 13, he left with his brother for two years, going all over the region. He had visited his family often, but most of his friends where outside of the town. His brother recently moved to Unova, and he was unable to go with him, however he keeps in contact with Dan often. Dan had been spending more and more time
    with Professor Oak after his brother left, helping him with his research. He was given a Squirtle about a month ago, just before Giovanni made his first move, as a present for being so helpful. He had always liked Squirtle, and in the short time he has known Squirtle, he has begun to bond with him already. Recently, Professor Oak had a meeting with the other professors, and afterwards, Oak came and told Dan that he should go out on his Journey across the world, and that he should grow a bond with his Squirtle, and any other Pokemon he
    captures.
    Starter Pokémon request: Squirtle

Anyone who posted there SU in the main thread, please repost it here for me and anyone else to refrence later.

Accpeted list-
    Jackblaze
    Ultragon
    myrhman
    Sparky9
    Saphy128
    Tehlia
    Digimon Kaiser

People who need to post here-
    Marina E Silver
    Makbets

The RP is officially started

Last edited:
    Years
  • Making sure its here

Name: Jermaine Ennis

Nickname: J

Appearance: Jermaine id of medium height around 5' 7". He has short dark black hair modeled into a fauxhawk. He has bright brown eyes and almost tanned skin. He wears a white shirt with Ennis written on the back in big blocked letters covered by a green hoodie. He wears neatly fitted dark blue jeans and a silver necklace with a small pokeball pendent arond his neck. Finishing his outfit are simple blue and white sneakers.

Region currently living in: Johto

History: Born in Azalea Town with his Parents and little sister. From he was a boy he was raised around pokemon and always loved them. He is close friends with Kurt and his granddaughter Maisy who gave him the pokeball pendant that he wears. It was growing up around those two which made him love and learn about pokemon and want to start his pokemon journey. Jermaine's sister is sick and this is what has stopped him from going on his journey from earlier.
    After hearing of the Return of an old evil he decided it was time ti start his journey so that he can ensure the safety of his family and his sister.

Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in):

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Just to be safe I'll put it up here.

Name: Vergil Sykitor

Appearance: Vergil is average height standing at 5'10". He has medium lengh white hair that is somtimes slicked back. When left down it goes a little past his eyes. He has pale skin and pale blue eyes. He wears a cut off black shirt. Black pants similar to dress pants but allow more movement. He also has his signature white coat with black around the edges and cuffs.

Region currently living in: Hoenn

History: Vergil was born in Blackthorn City. He is part of the dragon tamer bloodline, but his parents thought it would be best if they moved. They moved to Hoenn when he was very young. They moved to Forttree City. Vergil grew up surrounded by nature and has grown a love for it. Living in Forttree for so long he met Winona the Gym Leader. The two are very close friends, and try to always keep in touch. When Vergil heard about the return of Team Rocker Winona told him it would be best if he helped. So he packed his bags and left to defeat an Old Evil.

Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in): Treecko of course!

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Name: Chris Jacobson
    Nickname: Zero
    Physical Appearance: Zero is a fairly tall (about 6'2") boy that never seems able to get enough sun. His skin is quite pale, but not too much. Although he doesn't way much for a boy his age, he still has some muscle on him. He's grown to be pretty nimble and flexible, because he liked to climb trees when he was young to think about stuff. His eyes look like the bluest of oceans, and his hair black like the darkest of nights. His hair drops down to about mid-back length in the back and is really short in the front. He never lets it get in his eyes. It is always messy, and despite his mom's best attempts, he keeps it that way. His face is always clean, there are no blemishes on it, and he makes sure to keep his teeth white to contrast his hair. He loves blue and black, and always wears the same navy jacket over his black tee. He wears blue and black striped athletic shorts and black flip flops at all times, even when he knows he's going to be hiking.
    Region: El Sinnoh
    History: Zero's family, from Cerulean City, has always been close friends with Misty's family. His older brother even dated Misty for a while, taking her frequently to Cape Brink on dates. It was due to this friendship with the Gym Leader that led Zero to his love of Water Pokemon. One day, Zero came running up to the Cape to get his brother for dinner when he saw a Staryu in the water. But this one wasn't the normal brown color, this one was gray with a blue core. Marveling at the Staryu, he didn't hear his brother come running up behind him, but he felt his feet leave the ground. His brother pushed him in the lake! When he came up for air, the Staryu was gone. He would continue going to the cape every day for a year, and sure enough, the Staryu would be back. They would play together all day until it was time to go. This Staryu pushed Zero to become a Pokemon trainer. He always pictured the Staryu being his very first Pokemon, that's why it was so hard on him when his family decided to move to Sinnoh. Zero vowed that he would become a strong trainer, and then move back to Kanto, just to catch his Staryu. He currently, however, lives in Twinleaf Town.
    Starter: Turtwig, please

Tehila

Just here for the cake. (:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Name: Hanako Yuuka
    Nickname: Hana

Appearance: Hana stands at a 5'2", one most people would tend to look over, but when she walks into a room, she commands attention. Her look is very foreign, giving her appearance somewhat of interest. Her skin is slightly tanned, obliviously after days in the sun, which is proved by her slender body lined with lean muscle. One could tell she was healthy, but her body is in no way bulky with muscle. Her hair is cut straight across her forehead, and curving down at the side of her face and falling like liquid black falling over her shoulders, down to her waist. Her ivy green eyes have an upward turn to them, giving her face most of it's uniqueness. Finishing off her face are plump, rosy pink lips that curl into a smile that is as sinister as it is charming. Her dress is casual, a gray t-shirt, black button up sweater, skinny blue jeans and brown boot with a little heel. Her look is topped off with little white bow in her silky hair. To hold her belongings, she carries a gray backpack.

History: Hana was the daughter of a Team Rocket member. She and her mother lived a life of secrecy in Celadon City, Hana would rarely see her father, as he spent much of his time working and didn't want to compromise his family. In reality, he was a man, doing what he had to to provide for his family. When Hana was 8, he died suddenly, for a reason that Team Rocket wouldn't even reveal to her mother. The two were relocated to Viridian City, given a new life, and told to forget their old life. Hana and her mother settled into life with their little secret, keeping it with utmost care. Against her mothers will, Hana took a liking to Pokemon, befriending a Bulbasaur Professor Oak had brought along with him while making a trip to Viridian City. He decided them to give the girl, who was a natural with Pokemon, the chance to raise one, and rise up against Team Rocket. At this point, Hana is quietly unsure of whose side she will really end up on.

Starter Pokémon Request: Bulbasaur

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • BOth accepted. We will start on Wednesday, since I won't start tonight and I can't start Tuesday. Anyone who posted a bio on the main thread, just edit that to be your first RP post.

Oh and be aware, some days I can post in the mornings. I get to keep a laptop on me during school, and the school I go to really doesn't challenged me. So yeah, alot of people might be gone while I post some things, but I do get on at home. In case you where wondering.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    heh, sorry i'm kind of new here =/ if i've messed up in something i'd appreciate you telling me XD

Name: Sapphire 'Shinima'
    Nickname: Sapph or Sapphy
    Appearance: She is mixed race, with tan coloured skin. She wears a loose,frilly white blouse, and a waist coat with a dark, faint tartan print on it.
    She wears black jeans and carries around a deep red bag with a dark purple shoulder strap.
    She is about 5'5 and rather tall compared to her parents.
    Region currently living in: Unova (or sinnoh if i'm not allowed Oshawott)
    History: Sapph was born in the Kanto region, but moved away to live with her relatives when her mother was badly ill. She lived with her auntie and cousins for about 6 months before moving back.
    Her mother has a serious back problem and her dad was missing to begin with, Sapph is looking after her mother, along with her sister and brother, while she is steadily improving.
    Starter Pokémon request : Oshawott ( i know someone else has requested, so if not i'll live in the Sinnoh region and request for Turtwig)

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Hmmm, well Turtwig would be taken anyway, but I don't really mind double starters, just some info for me to go by. Anyway thats not bad, you will probably get better, but thats a pretty good start.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Name: Max Allenson
    Nickname: Sparky

Appearance: He is very tall for his age, making himself seem about one or two years older. He has slick, long, black hair which accompanies a black baseball hat. He normally wears blue or brown jeans with a green shirt and black jacket. His pants usually have a strap around them, where he could hold essential items, like a water bottle or Pokeballs.

Region currently living in: Johto

History: He was born in Kanto, but at the age of five, his parents both got high-paying jobs in Johto. After he moved, he began a fresh start as an average "rich kid". However, his parents looked down upon Pokemon owners, and strictly deprived him of contact with owners of these creatures. At the age of fourteen, he was chosen to help defeat Team Rocket. He decided this would be his chance to begin his OWN journey.

Starter Pokémon request: Totodile!
    ( I just noticed that someone else requested Totodile also, can we have have double starters, too? If so, I could give mine a nickname or something so we won't get confused. I could also change my starter if not.)

Last edited:

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I am actually about to do that. I am tired of people posting in the main thread, whe nI specifically stated not to though.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Jack, the RP starts Thursday, so we are good. I had some issues to resolve tonight, and I have a BSA meeting every Tuesday, so I will probably just put it off till Thursday, or maybe do a Friday launch. Depends oon the ammount of people we get.

Oh and this is my first RP, at least that I am hosting, and its the first RP I have gotten into on this forum in over a year, so cut me a little slack on the plot, it is bound to get a little shaky after we get this off the ground. And if this plot fails, I have one other one in mind, if the plot is the reason this RP fails, IF it even fails. Which I hope it doesn't Well timekilling post complete, time to go be bored some more.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Name: Kobora King
    Nickname: Blissy
    Appearance: Kobora wears many cloaks with a flame design, and white around it. The color of the flames varies depending on which cloak he's wearing. He has green eyes, and short white hair. He's 5'4, and wears blue and black boots with a blue fire design on them. He also carries around two swords. His reason is unknown.
    Region currently living in (keep it to the main five, Kanto,
    Johto, Hoenn, Sinoh, Unova): Johto
    History: Born and raised in Snowpoint City into a family of Ice type trainers. Kobora hated Ice types, but hates Seadra for unknown reasons. When Kobora was six, his family moved to Blackthorn City. Kobora's dad was trained by Lance with Dragon pokemon, and Kobora was to get his own dragon when he became 15. One day, his family was gone, and his house was destroyed. From the looks of it...Team Rocket did it. Since Team Rocket returned, Kobora vowed to destroy Team Rocket once and for all.
    Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in):

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Sorry, I put my sign up in the wrong place

Name: Kaizer Hurosenkai

Nickname: Kai

Appearance: Extremely pale skin, Messy long blonde spikey hair, tall, skinny but strong. Carries a black messenger bag and is often seen with jeans and a studded belt. A red/black jacket with a white shirt.

History: Born in Kanto to his parents Shinji and Kaiiri. His parents died in an accident when he was just three and was left with his uncle in Cerulean city. It was there that he met his charmander. He'd play with him every day. When he was 10 he would go on small adventures, to viridian and back. Now that there is a threat, he has immediately returned to his home in pallet town.

Starter Pokémon request: Charmander!!

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I am sorry about not being on all weekedn. I had some IRL stuff all day yesterday, and on Friday I was too sick to get on. I again apologise for my absence.

Back