• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Old Evil Returns [PG14]

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    The RP will begin in a few hours, unless something goes horribly wrong. Which it shouldn't I just need some time to do a little bit of school work before my IC post is up.

OK the RP is good to start now. I am going to finish my post in a minute.

An Old Evil Returns. [PG 14]

It has been ten years since Team Rocket was defeated the first time, seven since they attempted a revival. Most people have all but forgotten about them, since new threats were popping up in each region. Unfortunately, the evil organization didn't want to stay defeated, and this time they are back, with greater numbers. After Giovanni heard the radio broadcast, stating that Team Rocket was back, he wanted nothing more than to return to his comrades. He was delayed, as they were defeated shortly after putting up the broadcast, and many of the members were arrested. Giovanni was smart this time in organizing his group of thieves. He noticed other groups, similar to his, were popping up across the world. Team Aqua, Magma, and Galactic all fell, and many of their members joined Team Rocket, once they were given the choice to do so. Another thing that was decided was to avoid confrontation with the Pokémon League Champions. While they would be preoccupied, by their duties to the Pokémon League, they could still pose a threat to him.

Only very recently has he made his first move, by launching crime sprees across all the regions. It has been one month, and these crimes have continued, being thwarted here and there by the occasional strong trainer. The professors from each region met in Professor Oak's Laboratory. They decided to look for exceptional young trainers, those that cared for their Pokémon, but still showed a skill for battling. Though in the last few years, trainers have been leaving later in life for their journeys, but this is not a true problem for the professors to decide who is or isn't worthy. Oh, and by the way, one of them chose you. Don't let them down.

Alright now that the plot and setting are out of the way, I would like to say hello to all of you, and thanks for reading, and hopefully signing up for, my RP.

Sign Ups go in the OOC thread, so do ALL OOC posts. If you have a comment about a post YOU are making, you can put in parenthesis, (OOC: OOC post here) and make a remark about something in your post. Please keep all pure OOC posts in that thread, and all IC posts in this one.

Now for the format:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance:
    Region currently living in (keep it to the main five, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova):
    History:
    Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in):

(My SU will be in the OOC main post, to save space)

Rules:
    Basic RP rules (no bunnying, godmodeing, etc.)
    I will decide if a capture is made

A fight between just you and an NPC is up to you, unless I
    say otherwise. No owning Giovanni with your recently obtained Turtwig or
    anything.

Try to keep blood to a minimum, but some swearing is fine by
    my standards, my character will probably do some of it.
    Keep death out of it, or at least murder

Anything I say is law, even if the rules here, or the rules
    I make later (if I so choose), goes. This is an autocracy, but one that listens
    to the people it has authority over.

OOC IS UP: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246548

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name: Vergil Sykitor

Appearance: Vergil is average height standing at 5'10". He has medium lengh white hair that is somtimes slicked back. When left down it goes a little past his eyes. He has pale skin and pale blue eyes. He wears a cut off black shirt. Black pants similar to dress pants but allow more movement. He also has his signature white coat with black around the edges and cuffs.

Region currently living in: Hoenn

History: Vergil was born in Blackthorn City. He is part of the dragon tamer bloodline, but his parents thought it would be best if they moved. They moved to Hoenn when he was very young. They moved to Forttree City. Vergil grew up surrounded by nature and has grown a love for it. Living in Forttree for so long he met Winona the Gym Leader. The two are very close friends, and try to always keep in touch. When Vergil heard about the return of Team Rocker Winona told him it would be best if he helped. So he packed his bags and left to defeat an Old Evil.

Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in): Treecko of course!

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Name: Kobora King
    Nickname: Blissy
    Appearance: Kobora wears many cloaks with a flame design, and white around it. The color of the flames varies depending on which cloak he's wearing. He has green eyes, and short white hair. He's 5'4, and wears blue and black boots with a blue fire design on them. He also carries around two swords. His reason is unknown.
    Region currently living in (keep it to the main five, Kanto,
    Johto, Hoenn, Sinoh, Unova): Johto
    History: Born and raised in Snowpoint City into a family of Ice type trainers. Kobora hated Ice types, but hates Seadra for unknown reasons. When Kobora was six, his family moved to Blackthorn City. Kobora's dad was trained by Lance with Dragon pokemon, and Kobora was to get his own dragon when he became 15. One day, his family was gone, and his house was destroyed. From the looks of it...Team Rocket did it. Since Team Rocket returned, Kobora vowed to destroy Team Rocket once and for all.

I just gotta slap on a history.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Name: Skylar Wilson
    Nickname: Sky
    Appearance: Skylar is usually dressed in a Sky Blue sundress matched with a headband and flat shoes of the same color.
    At times she wears a white jacket when it's cooler outside and she carries around a pair of tennis shoes just in case she needs to run somewhere quick. She stands at 5'2 and has medium length curly red hair and bright shining green eyes
    Region currently living in: Sinnoh
    History: Born and raised in Twinleaf town Skylar spent all her time in Professor Rowan's lab watching him do his work. She's learned a lot about Pokemon and has seen her fair share of Trainers start out on their journey's. As she grew Skylar developed a deep love and respect for Pokemon and was sometimes allowed to battle with the Pokemon Professor Rowan received. Right after Professor Rowan returned from the Kanto region he asked her to set out to defeat the old evil and she agreed after talking it over with her parents.
    Starter Pokémon request: Piplup

Last edited:

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    My apologies for the lack of an OOC thread, for some reason it isn't there. I thought that the OOC section did not need mod verification. I will later edit this post to be the first onf the RP, I will PM the above aplicants about the SUs, and to all others PM me all apps from here on out. I am looking to get around ten people in this RP, but really any number will do.

Again I will say this, so it is isolated: PM me all applications from here on out.

Oh and I forgot to add age, but you three all got a PM on that.

Edit 2: Oh and if you are wondering, I want the RP to start later this week, either Wednesday or Thrusday. I am resolving some IRL issues, and I need some time to do so.

Last edited:
    Years
    Had to post here since i saw no OOC

Name: Jermaine Ennis

Nickname: J

Appearance: Jermaine id of medium height around 5' 7". He has short dark black hair modeled into a fauxhawk. He has bright brown eyes and almost tanned skin. He wears a white shirt with Ennis written on the back in big blocked letters covered by a green hoodie. He wears neatly fitted dark blue jeans and a silver necklace with a small pokeball pendent arond his neck. Finishing his outfit are simple blue and white sneakers.

Region currently living in: Johto

History: Born in Azalea Town with his Parents and little sister. From he was a boy he was raised around pokemon and always loved them. He is close friends with Kurt and his granddaughter Maisy who gave him the pokeball pendant that he wears. It was growing up around those two which made him love and learn about pokemon and want to start his pokemon journey. Jermaine's sister is sick and this is what has stopped him from going on his journey from earlier.
    After hearing of the Return of an old evil he decided it was time ti start his journey so that he can ensure the safety of his family and his sister.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    (might not be on much, but I'll join anyway. Just keep me up to date, Kay?)

Name: Ruki Svetlana Damon
    Nickname: none
    Appearance: Mixed race, (her mom is black and her dad is white, a redhead to be exact), with dark brown hair down to her elbows. She wears green glasses, a black beret ,a pink T-Shirt, blue jeans, a yellow jacket, and red sneakers. She is 5'1, a bit short for her age, and weighs about 100 lbs. Here eyes are hazel.
    Region currently living in (keep it to the main five, Kanto,
    Johto, Hoenn, Sinoh, Unova): Unova
    History: Her parents, Eric Damon and Peggy Owen, helped in effort to defeat Team Rocket twice. Ruki is expected to follow in their heroic footsteps, and her famous parents married after the first time Team Rocket was defeated, and about nine months later, she was born. Her parents were the only survivors of an attempt of a genocide-like tactic from Team Rocket. Her parents stayed in all of the five major regions, but are from Sinnoh. Ruki was born in Nimbasa city, Unova. Her Snivy is her first Pokemon, which she saved from an abusive Trainer who practically neglected it. When she heard Giovanni was still alive and plotting his revenge against her parents, she had to do something.
    Starter Pokémon request (only starters of the region you live in): Snivy

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Name: Ace Black
    Nickname: None
    Appearance: He has long Black Hair and Dark Blue eyes. He is usually wearing jeans, yellow T-shirt, black jacket which is very thin, white trainers and also a black scarf around it's neck. On his left shoulder is a tattoo of a Legendary Flame Pokemon. Sometimes he is also wearing a dark sunglasses. His Height is 5'6 and his Weight is 150 lbs.
    Region currently living in: Unova
    History: Born in Striaton City, he and his Oshawott even won against Cilan's Pansage and earned gym badge. His cousing Hilbert is living in Nuvema Town, but suddenly after he won, he got a call from his cousin Hilbert who said that Team Rocket stealed his Pokemon. He knew that he needs to help his cousing Hilbert and stop Team Rocket's evil plans.
    Starter Pokémon Request: Oshawott

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    heh, sorry i'm kind of new here =/ if i've messed up in something i'd appreciate you telling me XD

Name: Sapphire 'Shinima'
    Nickname: Sapph or Sapphy
    Appearance: She is mixed race, with tan coloured skin. She wears a loose,frilly white blouse, and a waist coat with a dark, faint tartan print on it.
    She wears black jeans and carries around a deep red bag with a dark purple shoulder strap.
    She is about 5'5 and rather tall compared to her parents.
    Region currently living in: Unova (or sinnoh if i'm not allowed Oshawott)
    History: Sapph was born in the Kanto region, but moved away to live with her relatives when her mother was badly ill. She lived with her auntie and cousins for about 6 months before moving back.
    Her mother has a serious back problem and her dad was missing to begin with, Sapph is looking after her mother, along with her sister and brother, while she is steadily improving.
    Starter Pokémon request : Oshawott ( i know someone else has requested, so if not i'll live in the Sinnoh region and request for Turtwig)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Form

Name: Kaizer Hurosenkai

Nickname: Kai

Appearance: Extremely pale skin, Messy long blonde spikey hair, tall, skinny but strong. Carries a black messenger bag and is often seen with jeans and a studded belt. A red/black jacket with a white shirt.

Region currently living in: Kanto

History: Born in Kanto to his parents Shinji and Kaiiri. His parents died in an accident when he was just three and was left with his uncle in Cerulean city. It was there that he met his charmander. He'd play with him every day. When he was 10 he would go on small adventures, to viridian and back. Now that there is a threat, he has immediately returned to his home in pallet town.

Starter Pokémon request: Charmander!! :D

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Dan walked down the street, away from Oak's lab. He had just said his goodbyes to him and his aides, and now he was returning home, one more time before leaving. Thoughts ran through his head as he walked, wondering about all he would see, about the people he would meet, and mostly he wondered why the professor had decided that now should be when he leaves. It was no secret Pokemon had been stolen in the past month, and there were rumors that Team Rocket was the culprit. He decided that the professor knew best, and he picked up his pace.

It was about an hour later when he finally left. His patents seemed to have a mix of feelings. They said that they were proud, and Dan knew they were, but he could not help but feel they were worried. He walked north out of Pallet town, and began his journey. Squirtle was close behind him, out of his Pokeball for now, as Dan wanted them to start together.

(OOC: again I am sorry for being away. I hope you are all ready to begin, as I want to get this off the ground ASAP. And do not post ANY MORE OOC things in this thread, unless they are minor and can be attached to IC posts. The punishment is to be determined.)

Last edited:
    Years
    Jermaine took one last look at his hometown of Azalea before setting off on his journey but knowing he would return soon enough. After collecting his pokemon from Professor Elm in New Bark Townn Jermaine went back home to show off his newly acquired Cyndaquil. He noticed something strange about Professor Elm as he was receiving his pokemon. He realized that the professor was more insistent than ever to give Jermaine a starter pokemon. He though about that for a second thinking it may be because of the recent mumblings about team rocket but Jermaine didn't think about that too much. His thoughts shifted more to the adventure ahead of him .

He went on route to Violet City with a sleeping Cyndaquil in hand and a sense of excitement that he couldn't shake. He stop for a moment and looked to around to see if anyone was watching and when he realized that he was alone he jumped in the air with glee.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora was at the Goldenrod Department Store about two hours after getting his starter pokemon from Professer Elm. All that was on Kobora's mind the entire time he was in New Bark Town was a strange letter he got from somebody in Hoenn. Though, the letter has no current importance for now. Kobora was busy buying a lot of supplies for what was ahead.

Since getting back to Blackthorn City would take a while on foot, Kobora always took the path that was near Cherrygrove City. It took some time, but it was much easier than crossing Ice Path.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Skylar smiled taking her first steps around Jubilife City an excited little Piplup in her arms. She had just recently started her journey from Sandgem town and couldn't be happier. Looking around the larger city she smiled more telling herself that this was real and wasn't a dream as she headed straight for the Poketch building.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Max began walking from the lab, after being given his first Pokemon. His first instinct was to rush off to the city's store, where he bought three Pokeballs, and then continued to the first route heading towards the forest.

He thought he could vastly expand his inventory by strolling through the forest, though, was unaware of the dangerous creatures.

(Do you, Woven, choose which Pokemon I encounter? I'm not sure, so I'll leave it like this for now.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    As geared up as can be, Kaizer set off from his house in Pallet Town. It wasn't really much for him. It just felt like another few days out, alone. As he always is. Alone. He walked all the way through the pathways, past Viridian City. He was very laid back and casual.

"Piece of cake." He said to himself.

Little did he know what dangers would be in store for him, in the viridian forest.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Zero yawned as he opened the door to Rowan's lab, thanking the professor once more over his shoulder as he walked outside. Why was it so bright? He just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Well, little guy, I guess I should name you... How about I call you Titan?"

"Twig?" The turtwig answered, staring at Zero with a weird look.

"Meh, you'll get used to it. Right now I just want to go back and sleep."

But the Pokemon didn't let him sleep. Apparently, now that it was used to Zero, it just wanted to go on an adventure. He tried putting it in a Pokeball, it just broke out and playfully bit his head. Looks like another sleepless night for Zero.

He finally got up and went downstairs. Pulling his backpack over his shoulder, and stocking it full of Berries, Pokeballs, and Potions, he yawned one last time as he stepped outside again. He was on an adventure at last.

Years
    Justice rubbed the Bulbasaur's head, he just recieved from Professor Oak. "Hey lil guy, its me and you against world from today on. You cool with that?"

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur said as he smiled at Justice.

"Great! We got along rode ahead of us and a lot hard work and as much as I hate working, we gotta do everything we can to find Mom and Dad." Justice looked at the sky and back at Bulbasaur before continuing,"Well lets use these five pokeballs we got from Oak, so we can make some more friends." Justice smiled.

"Saur!" He smiled.

Justice checked his bookbag to make sure his Pokedex, pokeballs, and potions were all there, then him and Bulbasaur walked off towards Route 1 to embark on their whole new adventure together.

(OOC: Also this is my 1st RP, so if I'm doing something wrong please don't hesitate to tell me)

Last edited:
    Back