• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Dynasty; A Viper's Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Don't be silly! I haven't been watching my new Ghost in the Shell DVD on my new tv all night, don't be silly! *hums innocently* *bags under eyes tell a different story*
    Plush, Yibber, yer posts are fine. Hopefully by the end of this week we'll be all up to our usual posting standard... right now, I've still got half my mind on my anime, so the brain's.... not all there.
    My sister got a DS, I've been playing her Mario DS game. Our N64 died years ago, it's a nice reminder of the past... I've got 21 stars already! yay!}

Rosairie relaxed considorably, as the ghost type vanished back into his (did they even have genders? She'd check that later...) ball. Rosairie was a human, plain and simple, and even the pluckiest humans had fears. She'd even wrestle with her snarling, sparking inferno of a magmar, if it meant staying away from ghosts. Not that she would ever have to fight Henna or anything... they argued, certainly, but over nothing important. Mainly over Rosairie's father, or her various boyfriends; Henna liked to get her feelings known.
    Ghosts, though... there was something about them she couldn't handle. Perhaps it was the fact that they were already dead. When Rosairie had been younger, she had asked her father if Grandpa was a Ghastly now. He had replied, 'only the most disgusting, cowardly souls stay on the earth. If anyone's a Ghastly, your grandfather certainly is.' Rosairie was old enough now not to believe in life after death; her father's bitter attitude had made her just a little cynical. Still, his words stayed with her.

Rosairie stood up. "C'mon, guys."
    {You finished stewing now?} Henna muttered.
    "I wasn't stewing, just...thinking..."
    {Thinking about bad things. I call that stewing.}
    Rosairie ignored her, and slung her bag back over her shoulder.
    The magmar chuckled, and patted her trainer over her shoulder. {We came here to get away from your Dad, remember? Stop thinking about him!}
    "How did you know I was thinking about Father?"
    {Rosairie, you are as spoilt as a Delcatty. The only remotely oppressing thing that has ever happened to you happened because of your Dad....} she paused for a second, tugging on the collar around her neck. {plus, I know that look on your face...}

Rosairie sighed heavily, and watched everyone else. She could see Chain now, hanging out at the other end of the corridor. Kyoko was still at the counter, along with the Reina girl, and the crazy lass that had called herself 'Cona. What peculiar names everyone had! She decided not to comment on it, and wandered back over to Kyoko and the other two girls. "What are you guys planning on doing?" she asked.

Silence was watching Tabansi warily. He dipped his head and narrowed his eyes, studying the Heracross intently from behind his trainer. Above them, the big plasma screen was displaying a large photo of Jacona. The jolteon managed to relax ever so slightly; the screen meant none of them would get in the tournament easily. He could prove his strength to the world, like Rosairie had said, and all he would have to worry about would be the ground types! How nice that would be!

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    ~( ooc )~ o.o Hopefully I'm doing alright. I've got my mind on Final Fantasy 8... Cuz it's pwetty. ;_; and Squall's a hawtie. >.> Not as hawt as his daddy... -drools- anyways, I've ALSO got my mind on FMA thanks to Charon and I've watch Farwell Ceremony... at least 20 times. Thanks alot Char. ??; You owe meeee

~( ic )~

/Are you alright Sa-chan?/ The calm soothing voice that echoed sweetly through Kyoko's head was originating from the pokeball around her neck, /You seem bothered./

/Eh? I'm fine... Just tired's all. And... worried./

/That your parents might actually show up?/

/No, that Nii-san will show up..../ Kyoko sighed, sitting down and staring intently at her pokeball. The nicest thing about having a psychic pokemon was this type of chat. Nobody, unless they also held a psychic pokemon, could interupt or listen in to this conversation. It was a nice little link and it was something she'd always cherished

/...why would he do that?/ The pokemon purred softly in a very soothing sort of way as her trainer was a bit on the frazzled side and was becoming more frazzled with each negative thought. /You really shouldn't mentally obsess over things like this. Bad things don't always happen you know./

She sighed, prodding the ball until it opened. "I know I know...."

The magnificently sparkly epseon (a pinker than normal espeon at that), emerged from the ball and after a couple quick licks of the paw, rubbed comfortingly against Kyoko's legs ( There, there, just ignore it and follow the others, have a bit of fun.)

Kyoko swallowed her sigh and nodded, "If you say so..."

Turning towards Rosairie, she shrugged, "If it's alright, I'd just like to follow you a bit..... I don't know.. my way around."

(There you go!) Her kitten mewled in approval, (It's as easy as that, don't you see?)

"If you say so...." she mumbled, obviously not convinced.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC:

Okay, I have a question... because I'm a bit confused... now, in Alter's PM, he said that the person to sign us all up would be Lori, correct? I mean, I kinda screwed up and forgot at first, but I have now edited my last post to include Lori as the receptionist. I'm assuming that there were other receptionists too?? Wait, who signed Rosairie up Charon? Was it the red-haired receptionist that signed up JJ? >_> Eh, I think we kinda screwed that part up a bit. Oh well... maybe I was wrong.

Anyway, glad everyone's having fun with their presents! I've been Fire Emblem-ing out at my house. @_@ My eyes hurt....

And yes, the 8th pokemon movie rocked! I should make a cool signature banner based on it. ^-^

Reina
    ------------------

"Hm?" Reina said as a girl approached her and intorduced her perky self as Avery. Reina wasn't so much interested in getting to know the girl before her as she was interested in getting to know the girl's awesome Sableye.

"Ah, well, I wasn't really sure what to do myself. The name's Reina," she added at the end, remembering her manners a bit, "Your Sableye is awesome. Fable, was it? Well, he's very cool."

Tabansi looked back at the staring Silence. The Jolteon was looking at him through his trainer's legs oddly, and Tabansi was curious as to why. Was the pokemon afraid of him? Tabansi was quite powerful, but he was too wise to be cruel or mean.

"You know, now that I think about it, there might be some really great shops nearby that have all sorts of TMs and such. Maybe that could be somewhere to go," Reina said, still looking at Fable.

Avery also seemed like the kind of person that Reina wouldn't really like, but the girl was willing to give her a chance because she had such a cool pokemon. That and she had actually approached her; something that many girls like her never did.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

You guys make Fire Emblem sound like such an awesome game.. XD

Oh and Charon, my N64 died too. I feel your pain. 'Cause I miss those awesome Zelda games.. ;.;

Ooh.. I just noticed the scanner right next to this comptuer.. Maybe I can push a few buttons and see if it's connected.. >3

IC:

It had been a while since Fable last recieved a compliment from someone other than his Trainer, and so of course he was very much honoured when Reina did so. He instantly revealed his nastily sharp teeth in a widespread grin, shifting his position on Avery's shoulder to a one-hand stand. Of course, it helped that he was rather small, otherwise he probably wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

{If you consider Fable to be awesome, Fable will consider you to be awesome, nice lady and Heracross.} The imp exclaimed, his grin remaining very toothy and wide.

"Aw, thanks! I see you've made him very happy." Avery said at Reina's comment, her smile growing a bit. "Actually, your Heracross is very awesome, too. I haven't seen much on the road since I'm from Hoenn and all. Wait.. There's a TM shop around here?" Avery paused in her speech, diverting her gaze from Reina and looking across the few buildings she could see from the registration hall. "Ooh, that sounds awesome."

{In other words, if you guys are going she's bound to follow you there.} Fable stated, chuckling a bit when he was done.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Making his way silently down through the crowd, Chain briefly raised his gaze toward a large clock placed on one of the walls. Looks like there's still a while before the competition begins. He lowered he gaze, quietly musing, "Wonder what I'll do with this much time to burn." The male brushed his hand thoughtfully through his hair. Under normal circumstances, I would train. But, I'd rather not exhaust my Pokemon before the competition begins.

Moving to the edge of the hall, Chain leaned against a thick pillar, folded his arms, and observed the crowd in silence. Noting the position and activities of each person he had previously met, he then turned his attention to the rest of the crowd, watching anything he deemed worthy. Finally, the trainer closed his emerald eyes, listening silently and attentively to any conversations within his range of hearing.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

PHWEEE!!!!

The first thing I scanned with the new scanner!

Took a while to figure out that it wasn't working because it wasn't connected to the comp, but.. That's not the point.. XD

Anyways, I drew that yesterday 'cause I was bored. Oh yeah, and I also have a better .png version, but Photobucket kept giving me issues about uploading it, so I just re-saved it as a .jpg and have to deal with slightly lower quality.

I know her pose is boring. Sue me 'cause I suck at drawing arms and hands. =P

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I don't have much time, buuuuut... I love the pic, Plush! Especially Fable, he is own awesome acrobat.
    Uhhh... yeah, for some reason we've all been signed up by different receptionists... at least, it seems so. All they have in common is long nails! xDD Maybe we should say.... Loki is going to meet them at the end of the corridoor? And... we need to maybe try and keep the group together... I don't know how that's going to work, though...}

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Wait.. Wasn't there only one receptionist this whole time? Namely Lori?

I think I missed something. XD *brain is not functioning properly or whatever*

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    *gaspen*

One receptionist???o.O;;;;

D'oh!!!!I thought tha there was more than one receptionist...Feebas.-_-;;;;;
    Isn't that reasonable to have more than one,cause,like,this is like,a big tournament,no?Just count the number of trainers here,all to one computer,tha does not compute with my prickish ways....XDDD

Yes,Loki meet them at the end of the corridor and ask them stuffers/inspect them...cause they were with Valen???^^;;

Feebas,we are so lost without Titan.>_<;;;;

Ic-

Cona stopped in mid-walk towards the monk,turning as Rosarie approached her,noticing that Chain and Reine were just beside her as well.Gah,she wanted to get to those monks!!But well,courtesy came first,as Walter had said.

"I don't have anywhere to go now.We could maybe check out those people dressed funny,they look like evil minions of some big,big,cheese importer.."the girl suggested,though the tone of her voice remained in its still and dreamy way.And maybe,just maybe,if she stuck with them,Cona would be able to show them that she wasn't a loon or crazy,or whatever Feebas.The trainer now had her signature mad gleem flash in those her eyes,the Marshtomp and Pidgey who stood beside could only sweatdrop.

{Dear,calm down,don't go into one of your crazy plans and shinanigans again...}Kuner tried his luck to reason with his trainer.

"It ain't crazy!!"she told the Pidgey,in a rather loud tone,causing the trainers around her to stare.Cona raised an eyebrow,just because she wanted to,before straigtening her posture,her cheeks were reddening.

"Yes...?"she asked through grinded teeth,in a small voice.The trainers immediately turned away and proceeded along with their own jobs to do.The girl however,could've sworn that she felt somebody staring at her,not counting the people around,her 'friends'.

Ooc-
    Rightness,as of Plushie's picceh-

Avery looks cute!!^0^
    Hm...*wonders if she could give a shot at Avery*

Not like I have anything to do at home either way.^^;;

And I love the way you drew Fable!!He's Feebas!!I'll never manage my pokemon like that.XD

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Yeah, we're totally hopeless. XD

Although Yibber's right in the sense that one receptionist isn't too smart for a big tournament. Yeah.. Maybe it'd be better if she investigated the group later.

Anyways, I think it'd be best if I waited for Melissa to get back on before I made another IC.

Oh yeah, and Plushie is glad that you all liked the Fable-ness~ ^^

It's so much fun to draw Sableye. XD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Okay... we should definitely have poor Lori do something. Lemme think... what could be a way for Lori to check them out? Okay, I think I can handle this... and if it seems out of character for Lori, then Alter can just pretend that she has multiple personality disorder or something. XD

And great pic Plushie! Love Fable's pose; too cute! ^-^ Don't feel bad about not being great at hands/arms, I think most of us are like that. ^^; And of course we make Fire Emblem sound awesome... because it is awesome. *nods*

Reina
    ---------------

Tabansi nodded, {Ah, thank you for the compliment Fable. I have actually never met a Sableye before. This is quite exciting.}

Feeling a bit better about talking with Avery, Reina actually found herself smiling a little. She rarely felt so confident around a fellow female, and so she was too busy thinking of this wonderful light feeling about her to notice that someone was tapping her on the shoulder with a long fingernail.

Reina turned around to see the receptionist woman standing behind her, holding out the girl's ID card.

"You forgot this sweetie," she said with a smile, "And why don't you two lovely ladies follow me over to the others of your little assemblage." She walked off with a slow meander in her black clothes over to some of the others that hadn't gotten too far.

She held up a microphone-like instrument to her mouth, "Pardon me, but if any of you lovely people would like to have a little orientation regarding the surrounding area, you may come with me," she announced to the others in louder voice that could be heard down the surrounding hallways, "I have been intsructed to show newcomers such as yourselves around, and so here we are my dears." She began to walk off to the nearest hallway. There she stopped for a moment and waited by a small sign that said "Start Here".

"I will give the grand tour of this oh-so interesting place in about five minutes," she said in her louder but still flowery voice, "Right over in this very spot."

Reina looked back to Avery, and made a glance at JJ. "Well, should we follow on the 'grand tour' then? I suppose she would show us if there are any TM shops around this place," Reina said to the two of them.

Tabansi nodded, {At least it would be better than wandering around with no idea of where we are going. After all, the only one of the people around us who seemed to know where he was going has been taken by security.}

OOC: If you guys wanna start the tour without me, or find it more convenient to join up with the group after the tour starts, that's fine with me. Remember, I may have began to RP Lori, but anyone who got a PM from Alter is welcome to use her as well. Especially since I probably won't post here again for another 12 hours or so. XD I'm sleepy! And it's going to be dinner soon.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Like,yayness for Melissi!!^0^

Ooookay,but we still have th monks thingy to sort out.X333

Ic-

Cona looked up as a woman,dressed black from head to toe addressed all the participating trainers.She said that there would be a tour of some sort,to show them around the place.

The girl didn't need a second thought and she started to follow Lori obediantly,her two pokemon behind.Oh yes!This would be a perfect....wait a darn Feebas!Was this woman trying to get her attention away from the monks which she wanted so badly to meet?Oh no,whatever she was thinking,she wasn't going to be in the fooling of this girl.Jacona suddenly turned around,letting Krys bang into her legs before carrying him up in her arms.

"Oh no,oh no..no one's fooling me,no way.."she mumbled as she walked pass Jeffery,Reine and Avery.

She was going to find out what those monks were up to,even if this meant she was going to lose the chance to see cheese.If,they had cheese stalls here that was.Another evil organisation at work,oh,darn them!

The girl continued to make her way through the crowd,holding tightly onto the Marshtomp and Pidgey in her hands,lest they got lost in the hussle.

OOc-
    Cona'll join the group after this-ness.^^;;;

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Light_Azumarill said:
    ...and if it seems out of character for Lori, then Alter can just pretend that she has multiple personality disorder or something. XD

..That sounded a lot like someone from my circle of IRL friends. XD

IC:

{Exciting? Why of course, everything's exciting~! Everything in the whole world~! It's just that excitement comes in so many different forms, it's hard to recognize them all, really.} Fable said at Tabansi's comment, his toothy grin never once faultering.

"A grand tour?" Avery repeated, tilting her head and shifting her gaze between that mysterious lady and Reina. "Well, sure, I guess it'd be in our best interest to follow, seeing how there's really no one else to show us around. And concerning TM shops.. On our own it'd probably take us a lot longer to find one-"

{In short, let's go.} Fable interjected, chuckling at the ensuing sigh from Avery.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go. You should come to!" Avery concluded, beaming at Reina one last time before turning around, and wandering over to the general area where the receptionist woman had told everyone to gather.

{Ooh, Fable's having fun, Avery! Wouldn't you agree that this next bit is going to be fun as well?} said Fable, adjusting his grip so that he was merely hunched over on her shoulder again.

"Well, yeah, I suppose so.." Avery replied, trailing off as she began to look around, hoping that some of the Trainers she'd seen earlier were going to be on the tour. Frankly, she was hoping to hang around a familiar crowd.

Actually, she had seen Cona walk over to the area as well, but for some reason the girl retreated with her Pokemon in tow, wandering away from the general area. Avery frowned at that, wondering what the girl was up to. Well, since there was a few minutes more..

"Hey! Wait! Cona!" Avery called out, dashing after the other girl. "Aren't ya gonna go on the tour?"

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Like,randomly,I just got a DS yesterday.Too bad the Feebas counter dude didn't give me the friggin' charger!!!>_<;;;;
    I'm gonna go and get the charger later on.>_>

Ic-

Cona stopped with her walking at the sound of her name being called.It was Avery.

"I'm going to check out what does monks over there are talking about,you know,see if they're gonna take over the cheese industry or not."she said meekly,before starting with a brisk walk one more.

Strange,why had the girl just asked her where she was going?Almost like she wanted to know about her.Well,that was correct to say,Avery wanted to KNOW where she was headed.But not in that way,nope,no one had ever wanted to know where Cona was going.Other than well,some of the authorities at the other regions who thought she was some sort of crazy loon.And Julia.

{Hey!Hey!Cona!Watch i-}Krys had no time to finish his sentence as his trainer walked straight into the group of monks,causing them and the hooded men to fall onto the pavement.

All of the group,which consisted of no less than five monks stood up and brushed the dirt off their brown robes and grunted at the girl on the floor.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Ooh! Monks shall be fun to do!

IC:

"Watch your step there, young lady." said the monk-like man that was closest to Cona, in a brisk, cold tone, the other four turning to face her as well. Apparently they weren't liking the fact that the girl in front of them had knocked them over.

"Now, if you please, get on with your business elsewhere, and immediately at that. We would appreciate it if you did not interrupt us again." The man continued, obviously shooting a glare at Cona through that hood of his. The four monks behind him had turned away, now whispering to each other in hushed voices. He did not join them, probably wanting to make sure that Cona was going to go away.

Avery hadn't said a word, but merely stood there in place behind Cona, while the Sableye on her shoulder remained silent and tilted his head as he observed the hooded men with curiousity.

"Cona.. Um, you okay?" Avery whispered, offering a hand to the girl on the floor. "Maybe it'd just be best to go back to that tour, hmm?" Avery whispered, shifting her gaze between the hooded monk-guy and the other girl.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Cona frowned as she glared at the one monk who had chosen to speak to her,his face remained unseen beneath that hood.Was he hiding something?A disfigured face?Or just because he wasn't the best at keeping secrets and didn't want his face to give it away?Oh,was she going overboard again?Naw.

Both continued with their staring,not daring to blink first.But,as Avery extended a hand towards her,Jacona turned away from the monk to stare at the girl and her hand.Was she actually offering to help her up?Not too many people did that,no...

The trainer however,ignored the hand and got up by herself,pondering about why Avery had done what she did.

"Go!Go!Be on your way ladies..."the monk shooed the two girls and their pokemon away from the circle of brown,before joining it himself.

"Thank you.."she managed,blushing out of embarassment.

{I say,they didn't look like they wanted to have us over for tea and cookies.}Kuner shook his head and cleaned his wings,still on Krys' head.

{Ooooh...}the Marshtomp wasn't paying attention,looking at Fable with much interest.

Okay,this wasn't the time to develop a blossoming friendship or anything,Cona had to find out what those monks were up to,even if she was going to lose her Feebas trying!The hooded men,however,had moved off.Leaving the place empty.If you counted empty as busseling with trainers and their pokemon.

Now,something else had caught Cona's eye,something very shiny indeed.It was a pokemon of some sort,whole body covered with armor,from head to its steel-looking toes,kept in a cage much like the rest of the pokemon in the pens around her and Avery.

"Isn't that thing shiny,shouldn't I go and tell the rest about it??"the girl said aloud,not really directing it to anyone in particular(again).She then dashed back to where the rest were waiting for the Grand Tour,then started jumping up and down to the spot where herself and Avery stood.

"You should go and see what pokemon's there,its real shiny.."she stopped with the jumping,putting her hands behind her back.

OOc-
    ^Right(hope I got it right again.>_<;; )Charon,Plushie,Melissi,someone else do that part.XDDD

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Well, I do believe you were correct.. Yeah..

IC:

Avery had watched the monk-men go with interest, not noticing Cona's shy 'thank-you', wondering why they had been so cold towards the girl, even if she had knocked them over. It's just that they were so keen on getting them to leave.. However, Cona's new comment on something shiny snapped Avery out of her thoughts.

Turning her head back towards the Wild Pokemon pens, she laid eyes on an Aggron, and a pretty tough-looking one at that. At the moment, it was roaring in frustration, pounding the side of its metallic cage with clenched fists, causing the whole thing to shake. In no time the cage was being flocked with monks, all of them in a combined effort to get the beast to calm down.

"Wow, that's a pretty awesome Aggron." Avery commented, turning towards Cona and her Pokemon again. "Wouldn't it suck if you had to face it in the tournament?" She wondered aloud, before blinking at her own thought. It was the last thing she was worried about, though. She was too much of an optimist.

Setting her thoughts aside, though, she returned to patiently waiting for the so-called Grand Tour to start, planning on hanging near Cona. Sure, the girl was pretty much very weird, but as long as she was a familiar face, she was okay to Avery.

{The big Aggron reminds Fable of gems. Now Fable is hungry.} Fable stated, sighing once before letting his gaze wander.. Only to notice that Cona's Marshtomp seemed to be observing him with interest. {Is you being hungry, too?} Fable asked the Marshtomp, completely murdering grammar.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "An..Aggron,yep."Cona nodded,remembering that she had seen the steel type in some battles before this.Course,they were rather strong and couldn't be beaten with just a stick in hand,or a Pidgey and Marshtomp.

True,they had met a dude around Fallabor Town in Hoenn.He had entered his Aggron in for the Tough Segment,as did Cona enter Krys.In the end,it was a tie,between her and the Pokemaniac who owned the Aggron.He then challenged the trainer to a one-on-one battle.Cona lost.

She did learn her lesson after that,and well,now she must've been a better trainer,she hoped.

{I'm not really that hungry...But,I wouldn't mind eating!!}Krys was taken by surprise as Fable turned to him and started speaking,but quickly regained his composure to answer.

{Oh,pish-posh.We'll get a good meal later on.}Kuner sighed,not really interested in filling his stomach at the moment,he just wanted to get a short nap on this here Marshtomp's head,was that too much to ask for?

"Wonder how tough that Aggron is anyway.."Cona started with the 'talking to yourself' deal again,not really noticing that she was saying it outloud.It wasn't surprising that trainers other than Avery and the rest would've heard her.

OOc-
    Like,was that said out rightly?X3
    Titan did mention in the PM that someone was going to tell them about the Aggron...righ?!

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I started writing a fanfiction about silence last night. whoo. I might psot it here, but it's a biiiiiit angsty. As I was feeling last night.
    Uhh... we're at the Aggrons already? O-kay! We're very lost without our leader... We are worms!}

"-Anyway, then Mr. Jones told us Kitty and Dan were-"
    {Hush!} Henna snapped, cutting Rosairie off mid-sentence. The pair had been following Jacona and Avery absent-mindedly, neither really noticing where their feet were taking them. They had been in the middle of a conversation about Kitty Jones and her...well... the subject of the conversation didn't matter much.
    "What's up?" Rosairie asked, and looked up.
    The huge Aggron thrashed from side to side, barely restrained by the tons of chains that restrained him inside his cage.

For a moment, the pair just stared. Rosairie grabbed her pokemon's hand.
    "Henna, are you gonna have to fight that?" she whispered, eyeing the huge creature/ The magmar simply smiled. Steel-types were no match for her flame thrower attack - it would hardly cause a problem for her. The monks, though... Henna had been faintly aware of eyes on her back the whole time, but now she looked at the brown-garbed men their hoods were sewn up over their faces. Rosairie gave a shudder.
    {Enough, we're going to take the tour.} Henna snapped, and grabbed her trainer's upper arm. {This isn't the sort of place we want to be creeping around in. In these tournaments there's a lot of back-handers going on. We don't want to get mixed up...} the magmar paused. {Those girls, too.} she added.

Rosairie nodded, and darted forward. "Avery! Jacona!" she called, and pulled her hands up to her face. "My magmar... well, I agre with her... she says we shouldn't go... looking around. There's lots of suspicious things that happen at tournaments... she reckons we should go back and see that English lady who's giving the tours."
    The magmar grunted. Lori probably wasn't English, but Rosairie did like to label everyone. To know where she stood.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Greatness Charon!!^^

Oh yes we are!Lets hope that we can atleast manage the RP till Titan comes back.XDDD

Ic-

"I'm not going to the tour.I want to go and see the Aggron up closer if its okay with you two."Cona stated,no actually,she didn't need Avery or Rosarie's approval.The girl started to walk over to the spot where the steel type's cage was,which was also being avoided by the crowd.It seemed odd,to her and only her.

{Hey,your tail's on fire!}Krys pointed out,nodding towards Henna's tail,where a small ball of fire was placed on the tip of her tail.

{Good Feebas!Is Cona mad?!}Kuner whacked the mudfish he was sitting on hard on the nose,pointing to their trainer.The Marshtomp rubbed his nose,waving to Fable and Henna before running after his owner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back