• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Dynasty; A Viper's Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Eh, I was gonna wait for some more people to post (like Kogenta and perhaps Mika) before the tour starts, but I'll let them catch up if they wanna. About the Aggron, I think it's okay if we notice it now, we just have to come up with other stuff to keep us preoccupied until Alter gets back and tries to put together our slightly scattered RPing. ^^;

Yay! I sounded like other people Plushie knows! XD

And Charon, you should post your fic about Silence! It's alright if it's angsty. Lots of stuff is. ^-^ Oh, and can you post in Showgan? We're kinda waiting for Maxie to be done in the Pokemon Center. ^^;

Reina
    --------------------

"Aggron?" Reina said while she blinked, having heard Cona in a large area off to the side of the main lobby-like place they were in. Avery had followed her and the two were now staring at a large and seemingly ferocious pokemon.

Reina decided to follow suit and take a look at it too, she figured they still had a few minutes before the tour, and she was interested in tough pokemon. Aggron were some of the toughest, and large at that. Tabansi gasped a bit when he saw it. Something made him shiver a bit when he looked into the collossal beast's eyes.

"Cool!" Reina said with an excited intrest, she noticed the monk-like robed people, but figured it was something of a costume to entertain people and trainers. She didn't pay much attention to them considering they were boring people, and the caged pokemon were far more interesting. She then noticed some other people scrambling around the cages and near the pokemon, attempting to calm the beast as it let out an angry roar.

There were a small group of people closest to the pokemon who were wearing jackets that clearly labeled them as the pokemon handlers, and they looked rather tired and nervous about that Aggron. Various things and objects that looked to be pokemon food and restraints and such were either held by them or on tables or the ground near them. They also seemed not to notice the monk-like people standing around, but this may or may not have been because of the rampaging Aggron they had to concentrate on. The Aggron didn't really strike Reina as unusual, it just seemed a bit irritated and stressed perhaps.

There were other pokemon in cages, and Reina wondered why they were all right over here. They didn't exactly look like they enjoyed being stuck in a cage like that.

{Hey Reina... do you remember what a few men were talking about on the ride here?} Tabansi said with a shudder.

"Wha? No, I was too busy watching the cool pokemon. Who cares what some dumb businessmen had to say?" Reina said as she continued to stare at the Aggron who was now angrily roaring.

{They were... talking about the wild pokemon around here. Saying that some of them had been doing weird things,} the Heracross struggled to remember the conversation he had overheard, {I distinctly remember him saying that he observed a small group of Marowak and Pikachu in a circle of what looked to be a heated discussion.}

"So what? Maybe they were friends or lived together or something," Reina said, brushing the subject away. It didn't seem so strange to her.

{You don't understand, pokemon don't do that. Marowak and Pikachu are never seen together, and certainly not in such an organized matter as if it were a meeting,} Tabansi stressed, trying to make Reina see the importance of it.

She didn't though, and merely thought that her wise pokemon was once again thinking too much. "You worry too much Tabansi," she said in a patronizing tone, "and you don't know everything, maybe that group of Marowak and Pikachu were the exception to the rule."

{Perhaps... but I still think it odd. There were other things the two men mentioned, but I don't remember them well enough to say,} the Heracross concluded, following after Reina as she turned to go back to the tour's starting point.

Reina was glad she got to see that awesome Aggron; coming here was a great idea! She would have to catch an Aron someday so that she could raise up such coolness. After all, her father had owned one as well, and though it died when she was fairly young, she still had faint memories of its towering and powerful form. She paused over by Avery and JJ who had joined them as well. That other girl was also there... Rosairie. Reina ignored her though, and figured that she wouldn't let such a foolish person ruin her day. Cona decided to go stare at the Aggron some more.

"You know, maybe I should go watch the Aggr--," Reina began as she thought of the powerful pokemon, but was cut off by Tabansi.

{No! I... I think we should go on the tour. I understand that the Aggron interests you Reina, but I don't like it. I should feel sorry for the person who gets to battle it. I just... I don't know,} the Heracross said in a strangely shaky voice. The sound of his voice alone made Reina a bit worried and she nodded to him.

"Okay Tabansi, I won't go over to the Aggron anymore," she said, looking at him curiously.

"Well!" began the woman in black before them, "The tour's about to start now! Welcome to the little tour of our event area; any one of you can call me Lori. Everyone be sure to keep your pokemon under control now, because we're going to begin in the very room that a few of you were just in." She began to lead them over to the room with the penned-up pokemon and the oddly angry Aggron.

"I guess we're going there anyway... sorry Tabansi," Reina said to her Heracross. Tabansi remained silent and continued looking a bit worried.

"Here is our room where we are keeping some of our semi-wild pokemon for our little competition, and I'm sure you've all taken a gander at that particular pokemon-- the Aggron," Lori said as they were once again looking up at the towering Aggron, "Don't be alarmed, the Aggron's just a bit cranky. He shall be in tip-top shape for the event I assure you. Excuse yourself hun," she said to JJ as he was in her way of walking, "Any questions?"

OOC: Guh... I have a feeling Alter's gonna kill me for stating a lot of the layout of this place. Although... he must have realized that if we were to wander about, we would have to notice some of the layout... I think I'm just being paranoid. XD

Remember, you guys (Plushie, Charon, Yibber) can RP Lori if ya' like. I'll be back to post again in about an hour or so.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| I'm listening to the song 'Passion' from KH2... anyone else looking forward to this next installment as much as me?
    I can't believe I forgot about Maxie and Fang. Yeah, I'll hurry them up a bit...
    Oh, did Alter tell you the Lori is in love with sharp pokemon? Eg Jolteon?}

Silence's ears were down, pressed against his skull. He didn't even dare approach the Aggron; he hated it, it was all wrong, it was a perversion, it was unnatural. Silence hated it. His coat sparked and buzzed, rife with static. His ears flicked from the Aggron, to Tabansi and his trainer, back to the Aggron, to his trainer and Henna, back to the Aggron.
    Rosairie watched him fearfully. "Silence, dear, what's up?"

Very quietly, the jolteon spoke. {It's wrong.} he whispered, and pressed his belly to the ground. The Aggron was definetly more than cranky.
    Henna and Rosairie exchanged glances. Silence rarely spoke, and when he did it was always a warning. 'The floor's unsteady' or 'the pipe's leaking'. He tended to notice those little things that most people were too busy or loud to see, and it was only then that words passed his lips. He never explained himself, and Rosairie had learnt from experience it was best to heed his words. But what did he mean by 'wrong'?

Rosairie bent down and picked him up, cradling him in her arms like a baby. His spikes were unforgivingly sharp. She followed the group past the cage, trying to make sense of Silence's words.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -ooc- Ah geez. ^^;;; So sorry, I slept flat not last night but the night before and spent the whole day trying not to throw up due to mucus in my stomach. (Allergies suck. >O) @_@ I'm hurridly reading the posts I've missed and I shalt post in a momento!

Oh... After I've gotten some more Cherry Coke.... mmyes... >:3

I /also/ btw, got a DS for Christmas. And Animal Crossing DS. e-e; but it hates me. <3s my mom, hates me. T_T I feel unloved all of the sudden because a stupid piece of gaming equipment doesn't like me. D:

So I'll stop talking, listen to the "Saftey Dance" ONE MORE TIME and post. =3

Also~ If I get the directions a lil wrong, dun hurt me. ;.; Just tell me nicely (As I just woke up. ??; ) and I'll change it. :3

-ic-

Oh why oh why had she decided now had been a good time to take a short nap? Sure she'd been up a full 49 hours without much rest thanks to travel but she didn't have to rest right then and there... did she? Bah, nevermind that. She'd gotten her boots back on rather quickly and after making sure all her pokemon were in their place, she took off in the general direction of the others, "Mitten? Can you please... tell me which way they went?"

After a short bit of glowing from the gem on her forehead, the espeon nudged Mika to the right, (This way. I can sense that Jolteon moving that way.)

She nodded, pattering down the hallway, passing the monk like people without a second thought towards them...she probably didn't see them anyways, her focus was completely centered on catching up with the others. She hated being left behind, she hated being late, she hated being alone. It was always like this. She was always the last in line, always running to catch up with everybody. It was fustrating... horribly fustrating...

Spotting the familiar spikes of Rosairie's Jolteon, she managed to crack a small panted smile, "Ah! Rosa-nee! Please, please wait up!" She returned her Espeon to its pokeball by habit, panting slightly when she reached the older girl's arm, "I'm... sorry... I'm... late.... Over... slept...?"

-ooc-

Sorry it sucks. xD Just woke up. Next one'll be longer

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Hearing the receptionist's announcement, Chain slowly opened his eyes and turned them toward the tour group. Remaining still for a long moment, the trainer observed the others in silence, his interest steadily increasing. Most of the tour group consists of the people I met earlier . . . Well, isn't that a coincidence? A strange light glinted across the surface of Chain's eyes as he continued to view the others. However, after a time, the group moved outside his field of vision. Allowing himself a quiet sigh, Chain finally straightened and followed the group.

As he left the central hall, his glance was briefly drawn toward a group of people covered by robes. Chain's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Despite this, though, he said nothing, instead turning and approaching the pens of wild Pokemon, standing a few feet away from the other trainers. Hopefully the tour guide's right, and the Pokemon will have calmed slightly before the competition begins. But, for some reason, I have my doubts . . .

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - I'm back ppl :)
    could someone give me a brief update on whats bee happening save me reading tons lol, so i can shoot straight back into the RP?
    would be greatly appreciated

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: Not too much has occured since your last post. People registered, suspicious men in robes were noticed, and the receptionist began a tour. Although, I am probably missing a few details . . .

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Mika, I am loving your signiture.
    Thankyou for your statement, I now know exactly what procedures to carry out in the event of a dubbing. Your analysis of dubbed anime is very descriptive and helpful. Your have kept the reader interested in your statement by adding eye-catching grammar mistakes and quirky naked men. We most certainly appreciate naked Roy. Congradulations. Good night.
    Also, Mel, have you described Lori's outfit yet? Or did Alter? I like describing women... fu fu fu...}

Rosairie gave a smile of relief. Kyoko hadn't seen the Aggron. She was becoming strnagely over-protective of the little girl in the pinstripe dress - she looked far too young to be fourteen, and there were a lot of...weird things going on around here.
    Like those monks with their hoods sewn up, and that Aggron.. Silence really didn't like him, and she couldn't tell why. He had faced plenty of raging creatures in the past, and most of the time he hadn't had the luxury of iron bars between him and the beast.

Rosairie watched as Mitten vanished into her ball. "I didn't realise you had an espeon..." she trailed off. She had always loved espeons, for they were such a beautifull colour. However, they evolved through friendship, so her father had never managed to buy her one. Most people that had espeons were not willing to part with them.

Watching Chain as he joined up with the group, Rosairie felt a hint of suspicion. He seemed to appear and disappear as quick as his abra.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    She nodded enthusiasticly, "Yes! Mitten was my second pokemon... well, kinda my first, I didn't get to take my Shuppet out of the house until I turned ten. I got her as an eevee from my Obaa-san. She told me I had talent as a pokemon trainer... To this day she's the only one that's ever said that..."

Her attention was drawn to the male, Chain was it?, who was still down the hallway. He looked left behind and if she hated being left behind, wouldn't he? "Heyyyyyyyyy! Mister! Yes you, guy with the kawaii looking hairdo! Why are you standing way down there all alone? Dontcha wanna be with the group? Common now!" She turned back towards Rosairie, "shouldn't somebody go get him? He looks so alone... ;;"

True she hadn't seen the Aggron. If she had... well let's just say something bad might have happened...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - I'm still not sure of exactly whats happened but i read a few of the posts, and light_azumarill, i like the connection and buildup of our characters, it could make for a very interesting storyline lol.

IC - From afar, JJ had been sitting cross legged in a small lounge area, resting up and accompanied only by Grovyle.
    after observing the scene from afar, JJ had fell asleep for who knows how long.
    He was suddenly awoken from the sound of his grass pokemon

{oi! oi! J! Wake up!}

Jeffery had nearly fell off the seat, and after cursing quietly to himself, sat up and yawned deeply, stretching his long arms and legs out.
    he ran a hand through his still perfect blonde hair and looked up at the clock

''woah! what time did that woman say the tournament was starting? are we late? have we missed it?! oh don't say we've missed it!! we have havent we, oh man, what am i....'' JJ was stopped in midsentence from Grovyle stamping on his foot, he fell back onto the chair, holding his foot

''Oooouuuch, what was that for?'' he said curiously rather then with anger.
    Grovyle grinned slightly

{don't worry yourself, we havent missed it, quite the contary, we have plenty of time i believe, besides, if we were late, then so is that reina girl with the bug pokemon....} he finished carelessly

JJ's eyes shot over to her fast ''uuum, perhaps we should go hang out with her, im getting pretty bored

{considering you've been awake barely a minute?} Grovyle said with an eyebrow raised and quite an amused look on his face, jumping onto the couch with his master.

JJ puzzled for a moment, his face showing signs of deep thought, suddenly he turned back to grovyle, and slapped him lightly, making him fall off the couch.. jeffery laughed as grovyle jumped back up and began to chase him all over the lounge. these were the times that Jeffery treasured, having fun and spenfing quality time with his pokemon, Grovyle, though as the two playfully ran around the room, a voice brought them to a halt

''excuse me, could you not run around like children im here'' it was a very stirdy elderly gentleman in a perfect suit, JJ stopped arptly and apologised, Grovyle jumped onto his head and the two made there way over to reina and her heracross.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Hn?" Chain swiftly turned at the sudden call of a voice. Some distance away, a young, female trainer stood, her shouts apparently addressed toward him.

"Yes you, guy with the kawaii looking hairdo! Why are you standing way down there all alone? Dontcha wanna be with the group? Common now!"

Despite himself, Chain felt his eye twitch as a slight colour briefly passed over his features. K-kawaii? First time anyone's ever dared to call me that . . . Or my hairdo, as it were. Regaining his composure, Chain stifled a sigh as he made his way toward the others. Absentmindedly, he raised a hand and lightly flicked one of his gold earrings, causing it to ring against the other one. I suppose in this situation, it might actually be more subtle to stay with the group.

Chain calmly deposited his hands in his pockets as he neared Kyoko. Stopping, the male stared down at the girl, his voice quiet and almost friendly as he stated simply, "Hey, kid."

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Welcome back BB! Yes, I'm glad our characters have a good relationship. I figured it would be natural for Reina to become friends with a boy rather than a girl. It was very in-character for her.

As for what I'm listening to... right as I type this there's a Yugioh background song, "Kami no Ikari" playing on my iTunes. (Yay! Apple Macintosh computers!) I'm kinda on a mix thing, so it plays random songs of mine.

Charon, I haven't described Lori's clothes yet, just said they were black. You're more than welcome to describe them. ^-^ And I didn't know that Lori liked sharp pokemon. Anything else I should know?? (Considering she's pretty much become my puppet... >_>) Though, the tour's not gonna last too much longer, the week will be ending soon, and I don't want to control her too long. Alter will have my head for lunch if I mess up his character. He'll use his awesome Fire Emblem team to chop it off too. ;-;

Hiya Mika! Nice to see you posting. ^^

Anywhoo...

Reina
    -----------------

They began to leave the room with the penned pokemon and head for another hallway, Reina noticed JJ and his Grovyle approaching them.

"Oh, I see you've woke up," she said to him, "Tabansi and I are on this tour thing. We figured we might find a cool TM shop or something. It's pretty boring though...."

Lori twitched a bit. Boring...?

{I don't particularly like the caged pokemon; especially that Aggron. Luckily we're moving to a different area now,} Tabansi expressed, still looking a bit worried. He glanced at the seemingly frightened Jolteon nearby with sympathy. He wanted to say something to the yellow pokemon, but he was afraid he would only make things worse.

Lori then directed their attention to the actual hallway; which was really a small collection of shops. There were mini souveneir stands, and small trainer shops that had an assortment of things and items. Lori paused for a moment and said a warning to the trainers through a smile.

"Don't let yourselves get too carried away though," she warned them, "Unless you think yourself lucky." She leaned over to Rosairie and peered down at her Jolteon. "My goodness! A Jolteon! You are very lucky to be in possession of one of those lovely pokemon!" she said excitedly to the girl, "What's his name dearie?" Lori had to fight the intense urge to snatch the pokemon out of it's trainer's arms and cuddle it.

Eh... how exactly would Lori act when she sees a sharp pokemon? XD Alter should have left a phone number. I'd pay the overseas charges. -_-

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Big Mean Alter said:
    Anyways, I forgot to mention that she's got a thing for sharp pok?mon, so she'll probably covet Silence unbearably should she spot him. She's alway wanted a Jolteon. >D
    that was what he said in his mail.
    Rosairie seems to have attached herself to Kyoko anyway, she's the sort of lass that judges on appearences... naughty naughty! *tuts* in my friend group, there's me, the slut (xDDD), a goth/emo, a tom boy, a modern chic, and... uhh... yeah. That's about it. I dress pretty much the same as Coran and Rosairie... Though I am wearing jeans and a jacket right now...}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ah. *runs off to edit* Erm... then again... there really wasn't much to edit. o.o Heh, my group in high school was: the cynical one, the talkative person everyone secretly wanted to kill, the weirdo, the martyr, the hypocrite, the slut (I had one too! XD), the popular wannabe who's best friend changed every week, and me the mediator. Hooray for mediators! XD All of my friends were Christians that didn't act Christian, and then there was me and one other girl who were Atheists. Strange bedfellows. ^-^;

And lol at the "Big Mean Alter". ^^

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Also... is that fluffly thing in your avatar from Thundercats? You were saying about getting the DVDs...
    Plus, I speak the truth. Alter is big (well, I assume) and he is most definetly mea- I mean, lovely.
    MAYBE I LIE. *le gasp*
    I also want to say I am only a slut in the summer. Yes. That makes it fifty percent more legal.}

Glancing at the Aggron one final time, Rosairie stepped away from the fierce creature and approached Lori. She seemed to be in charge, and Rosairie was getting so anxious she would do anything to get away from that dreadfull creature. Even cosy up to her.
    "Why, his name is Silence~!" she told her, with a fixed smile, "But he's rather frightened by the Aggron, could we please move on?"

Sensing the strain in his trainer's voice, Silence gave a heart-wrenching mew.
    Rosairie's fashion-focused eyes darted up and down Lori's body. Certainly, she was a vogue dresser, especially one so far into her twenties. She wore a loose black shirt, with as few buttons done up as possible. At the bottom, her navel showed, and at the top a little more skin than was proper was shown. Her skirt was knee-length, a tight fitting pencil skirt, and if Rosairie had been slightly more comfortable she would have applauded Lori for her lovely emsomble. Flattering, but not vulgar.

With difficulty, Rosairie turned off the material part of the brain - the side of her mind that focused on aesthetics and belongings - and turned back to Lori.
    "Could we leave, please?" she repeated.
    {That Heracross don't look happy neither.} Henna commented, her eyes on Tabansi. She had only really noticed the bug type since Silence's panic attack; he seemed wary of the Aggron too. Henna couldn't see anything really 'wrong' with it herself. Certainly, it was vicious, but Silence himself could be vicious too.
    "Yeah, that Heracross doesn't look happy either." she said, translating her magmar's words for Lori's sake. Magmar was a rare language; they were trophy pokemon, like heracross, and rarely used for battling. It wasn't one of the more commonly known types of poketongue.
    Silence, meanwhile, rested his head on Rosairie's shoulder, trying to look suitably cute.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    JJ stretched again and laughed at reina's comment

''yeah....sorry about that, just I haven't slept in about 24 hours, but i feel alright now haha, how long was i out?''

Jeffery glanced to the side at tabansi, the bug pokemon was looking a little scared a staring to the right, JJ glanced in the same direction to see a huge Aggron inside a cage.

''ah'' he spoke with a shocked voice. the poor steel type pokemon was roaring and clashing about inside it's confined space.
    How could they do such a thing to that poor pokemon?!
    JJ thought, his mouth open in shock, the poor thing looked terrified, and trying desprately to escape the cage, the mere sight sickened him...

OOC - Charon - can, are you with reina too? iv'e kinda lost track lol.my apologies for the poor quality of this post, i'm still a bit lost, trying to catch up to whats going on lol

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Letsee,I'm the all round clumsy/talkative/most scoldable person of my class.^^

I don't hang out in any group.I keep on jumping from here to there whenever I want to.I do have a few good friends..

The Critic.<she critics on everythingy(including me),and gives great advice to Yibber.X3
    The Smart one.<she explains everythingy to Yibber,cause most of the time her small brain span can't take it.XD
    The one who isn't the leader but still decides what to do<is the one who usually scolds Yibber for doing wrong/being clumsy.

I'm so lucky.XDDDD

Ic-

Cona wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around her,more or less still staring at the shiny Aggron.

{The tour's starting!!Lets go!I wanna see the tour!!}Krys pushed his trainer towards the group led by Lori,who were now rather near where the Aggron was,so it wasn't too hard with the pushing.Still,it was getting tiring to push a human girl around.Not too far from them,another girl,who was short,standing round Rosarie.She called out to Chain,who had once again apeared out of nowhere,starnge.Was he an agent or spy as well?Hopefully a good one.

The girl then stopped just behind Roserie and Henna.Now,this was a better view.How interesting the steel type was.Cona clasped her hands together standing a short distance from the cage,able to see the Aggron's lashing and 'stress' as the pretty tour lady had stated,perfectly.It was rather strange however,was it really in stress,or just suffering from mind-control?

She then turned to the boy beside her,who was also staring at the Aggron,not with an interested gaze,no.More of one which withheld disgust and pity for the pokemon.

"Um...are you..okay?"Cona managed,trying to rember the boy...

JJ!Jeffery,was it?

{I believe his name is Jeffery.}Kuner chirped in a normal tone,landing onto his trainer's shoulder.Perchance he'd get a better nap there,the Marshtomp he was on a second ago moved around way too much.

OOc-
    Right on about the Big,meany Titan thingy,Charon!Power to the worms!!>D

*ish so going to back a whacking from Titan's herring when he gets back*

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Uh, Jake Marion, I'm not too sure.. The leader of the RP is on vacation at the moment, but he normally doesn't let people in late. He even said that sign-ups were officially closed on the second page. If you don't believe me you can check yourself. XD So.. yeah. It may be a bit too late.. *twiddles thumbs*

Anyways, we're talking about friend groups? XD

In my circle of budds, there's.. The nerd who can't speak softly, the slightly normal girl who likes swimming, the 'other' random comedian, the tennis dude, and chocolate. 'Cause that's her nickname. 'Cause she once wore a shirt to school that said 'I like chocolate.' XD

Anyways, yes, power to the worms, Yibber. I might be taller than Titan, actually. XD Gotta confirm when he gets back, you see. XD

IC:

{Ooh, that dude doesn't really act like D. at all, now, does he?} Fable said to Avery, turning away from the 'cranky' Aggron to do so. The Trainer simply nodded in response, following along with the tour crowd, yet not really paying attention, much like Cona was doing.

"Of course, I'm sure the whole cage thing may be a factor." She said to the Sableye, once she found the time to properly respond. Now that the tour seemed to have paused for a moment (mostly because this Lori person seemed to want to cuddle Rosairie's Jolteon), she glanced around the gathered Trainers.

Strange, she had all seen them by the lift earlier, including that shady person whom she had seen with an Abra earlier. Not that she had bothered to comment, how very rude. Maybe she should apologize later. Wait, what was his name again? She must've missed it or something.

Anyways, she then began to let her eyes wander about on the nearby stands, hoping that the tour would go on soon. Everybody seemed to have gotten tense around that Aggron, and she for one didn't want to get caught up in tense-ness. Fable was whining about finding rocks somewhere, but she wasn't paying attention. She'd feed her Sableye as soon as the time was proper, and he knew it.

OOC:

I'm such a vital contribution. XD

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I like Chocolate too! XD

Erm, yes, Jake I would say that it's a no go for signing up. Alter Ego closed the sign-ups already, and if you want to get in after that, you have to probably be one of the best RPers out there, or a very good friend of Alter's.

Oh and Charon, yep, my avatar ish Snarf, a funny-looking cat-like animal from Tundercats. He's sorta like the caretaker of the main character, and doesn't do much of the fighting but he's one of my favorite people on the show, and he's just so cute. ^^

And I made my new banner! It's nothing too special, I just felt the need to do a Rukario and Aaron banner. The latest pokemon movie was just so cool. By the way, the Japanese Hiragana on it says "Hadou no Yuusha" or "Wave-Guiding Hero(s)".

Hey! I'm finally getting to my post! XD

Reina
    ---------------

Looking with a slightly concerned face at the horrified JJ, Reina nodded when Cona had expressed her worry.

"Erm, yeah, don't worry JJ, the cages are just there to keep them in one place before the competition. I don't see why that Aggron was so angry; they do this thing every year, right?" Reina said, folding her arms, "So you would think they would be used to it."

Tabansi shook his head a bit. {You don't understand Reina... when you're a wild pokemon, and you're suddenly thrown into a cage against your will... you're not very happy. I joined your side willingly after you saved my life. That Aggron probably doesn't feel he owes anything to humans,} the Heracross paused, thinking silently for a moment, {There's something more though... something different about--.}

"Oh Tabansi, you're overreacting again. Like I said, you think too much; just try to have fun for once! This competition is for seeing who's the best, and for fun. You're trying too hard to see what isn't there. They do this every year and there's never been a problem," Reina snapped, trying to ignore her partner's concerns.

{You're right Reina,} Tabansi replied.

"Oh you just-- huh? I am?" Reina said in a surprised tone.

{I should really try and look for facts to base my opinion on, not merely hearsay and assumption,} the beetle said, flicking his wings a bit, {Thank you for reminding me to stay scientific about this.}

"Ugh... there is no 'this'... oh well," Reina said, tired of the argument. She didn't like being angry with Tabansi anyway.

Near Rosairie and Silence, Lori was still excitedly staring at the little Jolteon. She had to tear herself away though, in order to move on with the tour. She began to walk down the hallway with the various shops and stands, and spoke about each of them in turn. She was always sure to situate herself next to Silence and Rosairie though; why she did this was a bit obvious.

Reina wasn't really listening to Lori, she was looking for a nice shop to go up to, but she was just unsure of which to stop at, and Lori would probably leave without her if she was too long. Not that it really mattered, but then she would have to catch up and that was just too much of a bother.

Tabansi was glad to be getting away from the Aggron though. He knew he had no evidence or anything substantial to back up his strange feelings, but he was going to try and find something. Those hooded figures didn't seem too keen on talking about the Aggron, and Lori herself just seemed to brush off the raging pokemon. This was just so strange and contradictory to all of the other human behavior he had seen in the past when it came to a large, angry pokemon that was trying to be contained.

Lori stopped at the end of the hallway. "Before we go on, if you would like, you may explore the shops we just passed. You might find something nice for all of your--" her gaze lingered on Silence, "--pokemon."

Reina's face brightened. Score! She looked over to JJ. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna look around for a short time," she said to him.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Jeffery finally managed to tea his eyes away from the poor pokemon, his anger had been building up, but Reina's words had somewhat managed to calm him right back down, he turned to face her, and smiled ''Yeah...I suppose your right, and yea i'll come with ya, might aswell have a look round the shops.

The two broke away from the group, JJ looked behind him back at the ggron to see a couple of men with large hoods, talking quietly together near the cage, Jeffery thought nothing more of them....

''Wow!'' JJ exclaimed, running over to a shop window. He was staring through pane glass at various pokemon models sculpted out of glass!
    ''they look like they could come alive at any minute!'' his nose positively squashed up against the window, he observed all the differet sculptures, there were loads, small ones of a pikachu, a bulbasaur, charmander and squirlte. even a Golem, Vulpix, Espeon and Umbreon. JJ's eyes positively popped out when they fell upon the 3 legendary birds, Articuno Moltres and Zapdos.

Jeffery closed his eyes a smiled as a memory passed through his pokemon obsessed mind. It was no longer then a year ago, he had been traveling through a huge cave, he had taken a tour to seafoam island and wandered off into a cave. after getting lost and starting to really panic, a magnificent sight met his eyes, from deep into the cave, came the sound he would never forget, the cry of the legend itself Articuno. After glimpsing it for only a few seconds but what had felt like hours, it shot away again. After Jeffery had come bac to his senses again after replaying the event over and over again in his mind, he found that the bird had fired an ice beam along one of the many cave openings, showing him the way out.

JJ opened his eyes again and continued to look at the various sculptures, his eyes finally met a Grovyle.
    ''hey look at that buddy'' he said pointing it out to the one on his head
    {Oh yes it's me......meh....im much better looking then that one} he relied with a smile

Jeffery rolled his eyes and looked at the price, his heart sank.
    ''Too much for me...shame....''

he turned back to face reina, wondering what she wanted to do next.

OOC - Love the banner LA (light azumarill) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back