• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Andy!!! Please Don't Leave~!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • i thought a hacker did it to his profile and freaked out XD.

Well I have to say i like very much the idea of a thread devoted to Andy! go go go XD. Compliements are good. XD ^_^

WE ALL LOVE YOU ANDY!

*Gives Andy a big hug*

XD.

Soph

Years
  • Well i haveta say, this thread is enough to chEER ANYONE UP! XD.

we all love andy, we all love andy, we love andy yes we do.

XD.

Soph

Years
  • XD andy its MWAAHAHAHA or MUHAHAHAAH not what you said XD.

Oh thats funny, me telling andy how to say muhahaha.

Hmmm. This thread is getting interesting, its a good thread I like this thread NOBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD XD.

Soph

Years
  • We should create a we love andy song XD.

he is loyal and caring, he is devoted and gentle and kind and a perfect freind, he is trustworthy (I can give him any off my passwords and know without a doubt he will never ever do anything wrong with them). He is always there whenever I need him and he is there for others when they need him too. He is so good to his freinds. he is funny but also very mature (when he isnt messing about XD) and cares more about others than himself. he is strong and reliable and he is very in control of himself makes him a real good praetor.

There is more i'll add it later XD.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dusty Pikachu said:
    YEAH, HE KNOWS ALL MY PASSWORDS TOO, AND NEVER HAS HE INFULTRATED MY PERSONAL LIFE XD You can definately trust Andy Boio
    Know your pass words? I don't have your pass to PC, BDC, KoC, GUA, MSN or anything. So much for having your passwords. XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • o.o;

Well, this thread sure has evolved in a short time. XD

Glad to see you're not leaving... o.o;

Uh, you're a good mod. A good person to look up to... you actually do your job but still have fun at the same time. Best type of mod anyone could ask for.

*goes pop*

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Dear God Andy! Don't leave man!

Actually I don't really know you & the one time I almost talked with you over msnm you left quickly. On the bright side, you seem like a very kind person & keeps to the job at hand. (which is being a mod of course)

Like I said, if you leave, I'll... I'll cut my right arm off, which is the one I use. Grrr.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • ahhh!!!!! andy is leaving!!! what is this the month of the leaving and banned members?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    ahhh!!!!! andy is leaving!!! what is this the month of the leaving and banned members?

Umm go read the first page and you'll find out that Andy isn't leaving. :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    ahhh!!!!! andy is leaving!!! what is this the month of the leaving and banned members?

You forgot, Promoted members.

~ Andy has a cool accent.
    ~ Andy has white teeth.
    ~ Andy won the best supporting actor in Toy Story.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    You forgot, Promoted members.

~ Andy has a cool accent.
    ~ Andy has white teeth.
    ~ Andy won the best supporting actor in Toy Story.
    He knows who I am. XD

Pokemaster10000 said:
    Oh no...you can cut it off anytime you want. XD

Arcanine never leaves. :P
    And nah I can't leave, but I sure do play a real mean joke and every one falls for it every time. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Actually Andy, you were pretty convincing last night! At least from what I read in the chat while I was attempting to do my homework. I may not have participated in the chat... but I was watching... and it really did sound like you wanted to leave! But it's a good thing you're not going to! But it was a good trick...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    And nah I can't leave, but I sure do play a real mean joke and every one falls for it every time. XD

*makes an eye*
    Everyone?
    Impossible, half the world hasn't even met you yet. XD
    I know what you mean.

Did I fall for it the first time? :P
    This time, you couldn't really count because I just saw this thread today. XD

Back