• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Corin saw Ammy handidng him a leaf telling him to use it on the nosebleed he had recieved.

"T-Thanks..." he said. Wow, that was nice of Ammy... Corin wiped away the blood and put the leaf over his nose, it actually felt a little bit better. But just as the relieveing feeling washed over him, Corin was pulled away by his neck collar. He looked up while lightly being chocked, of course, it was Enzeru. He and Ammy was dragged out of the stadium and onto the ground, ah, finally, back on soft soil... Corin smiled happily and dug himself down in the ground as Enzeru dropped him. Enzeru started lecturing him about how people would've freaked out if they saw them, Corin peeked his head out,

"But I thought that there was no one there?" he said innocently.

Enzeru continued to ask where Zoey and Renee had gone,

"Well thats the thing..." Corin nervously laughed, "You know why I got a nosebleed? I think it is because there was a such a powerful vibration just now, the membranes in my nose might have bursted causeing a heavy nosebleed. And for the moment, no, I can NOT feel ANY vibrations..." he said, drooping a bit at the last part. "So, I can't track them..."

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Renee Robert's and Zoey Hammock

Renee had just told Zoey that Tom would forget whatever Enzeru said to him. She should have gone and kicked Enzeru before he said that, but Zoey didn't. And she forgot why too. "Do you think I should talk to Tom?" Zoey asked Renee, not sure about what she was going to answer Zoey hoped Renee would say the best, it might not be a good idea to talk to Tom now. But Renee would help i guess. "Well, not now. Maybe try tomorrow at school, okay?" That was pretty expected, but worth a try. "Kay," Zoey answered, "And should I ask Enzeru what he told Tom too?" she asked, Renee paused and looked Zoey in the eye's for a moment, then replied. "If you dare to."

Zoey sighed and looked in the mirror above the tap, she pouted while resting her arms on the tap border. "Yea," Zoey started, "But still, nothing, i repeat NOTHING will make me like him, EVEN if he SAVES my life! Not after what HE did!" Zoey stopped pouting and quickly turned to Renee, "You never know," Renee said. "Something might happen to make you change you'r mind, what if he fixes what he did?" She pointed out. "Whatever." Zoey replied dully, still thinking about what had happened.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Corina

After a while of staying i the air and watching Enzeru, Ammy and Zoey fight some eight headed monster. Corina spotted a purple haired woman spying on them, she was going to go over to her but decided not to.

Corina followed Zoey to the Ice skating rink and then watched her skate a bit, then hid behind a pillar as Tom left.

She was about to go over to Zoey and ask if she was ok in her human form, but the purple haired girl came and then they both wen't outside and vanished before Corina could see.

Hiding as Enzeru, Ammy and Corin came out Corina flew to were the battle had taken and hid behind a bush, out of sight.

shinysweety

Years
    (OOC; Everyone, Junie bug is letting me bunny Ammy due to her computer having a virus. If you don't believe me ask her, and don't worry Junie i won't do to much. :) )

"T-Thanks..." Corin replied. Ammy started to wonder why Corin had got a nose bleed, either way Ammy was glad to help him. Then, all of a sudden Enzeru grabbed Ammy and Corin by the neck collar the dragged them outside. "Owch! That hurts!" She complained, as she was dropped down. "Am I the only smart one?" Enzeru started. "You realize we were inside a public stadium, right? People would've freaked if they saw you now. In any case, where is Zoey & Renee?" He finished.

"But I thought that there was no one there?" Corin replied, he acctually sounded pretty convincing... and when he said that he sounded so cute to.
    "Well thats the thing..." Corin nervously laughed, "You know why I got a nosebleed? I think it is because there was a such a powerful vibration just now, the membranes in my nose might have bursted causeing a heavy nosebleed. And for the moment, no, I can NOT feel ANY vibrations... So, I can't track them..."

What did he mean he can't track them? Ammy got up and said, "How's that possible? It's not like they flew or something."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Enzeru Giniro

"Well thats the thing..." Corin seemed nervous. "You know why I got a nosebleed? I think it is because there was a such a powerful vibration just now, the membranes in my nose might have bursted causeing a heavy nosebleed. And for the moment, no, I can NOT feel ANY vibrations..." Well... "So, I can't track them..." That was a bummer.

"How's that possible? It's not like they flew or something." Ammy said. Enzeru thought for a moment. He had a good idea where Zoey & Renee were. Tom would have to wait, wherever he was.

"Let's go back to the HQ we were at some time ago. I have a good feeling Zoey & Renee are there." He pronounced. Luckily he knew where the HQ was right now. He proceeded to turn into his half-form & raced off. Better that Corin & Ammy would catch up.

shinysweety

Years
    Zoey Hammock & Renee Robert's
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Renee put her hand over Zoey's shoulder, she turned to look a Renee. "Let's go to Eliot," Why would they go to that guy Eliot, "Why?" Zoey insisted, putting Renee's hand off of her shoulder. "Because he's watching you'r friends, so you can see what there doing to." Zoey sighed then stopped pouting. "Okay.' The two girl's started to walk out the Washroom and to the room Eliot was in, he was watching a screen. On the screen Enzeru transformed into his fox form and began to run the way of the base, followed by Ammy and Corin. "Great, there coming to the base.' Zoey complained. Renee rolled her eye's and walked over to Eliot then sat on a chair, followed by Zoey.

"Can we teleport somewhere else?" Zoey impatiently asked Renee. Renee turned her chair to Zoey and then replied. "Alright, where do you wan't to go?" she asked. "My house!" Renee got up and whispered something in Eliot's ear then grabbed Zoey's hand. Before she knew it Zoey was infront of her door, "Great!" Zoey let go of Renee's hand, a big wind just came making Zoey cold. "Brrr." Zoey was shivering, she was in a short sleeved top and had forgotten her jacket at the Ice Skating rink. Renee opened the door to her house and Zoey walked in. "I'll see you later Zoey, and keep this.' Renee gave Zoey her teleporter. "Thanks!" Zoey closed the front door leaving Renee outside, then ran up to her room and put on a jacket.

"Achoo!" Zoey sneezed, then sniffled her nose for a bit. "Great, i hope i didn't catch a cold."
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ammy

There was suddenly a cold wing, Ammy rubbed her arms rapidly with her hand to keep warm. "Let's go back to the HQ we were at some time ago. I have a good feeling Zoey & Renee are there." Enzeru said, they were probably but how did they get there though without Corin feeling there vibrations?

Enzeru transformed into his half fox form and began to run without them. "Hey wait for us!" Ammy started to run as fast as she could to catch up to him, wondering if the two were there or not.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Corin turned to Ammy while he was still in his freshly dugged hole, his face showing a slight hint of annoyance as she spoke.

"Well I don't know how they got away, I'm not a freaking mind reader!" he said in an irritated tone. Geez, talk about being a bit rude!

Enzeru then claimed to have an idea of where they went, Corin thought that he must of course mean the HQ. However, Corin got there due to the vibrations the others had given off earlier and now, he could feel them at all... Enzeru turned into his half-fox form and darted away, gee that was nice leaving him and Ammy behind. And Corin believed that there was a certain someone who said that people would freak out if they saw the teens as half animals. But that couldn't have been Enzeru, no, no... Whatever. Corin then observed how Ammy also took off, leaving him alone in his hole.

Sigh... Corin transformed back into a full-human again, got up from the hole and started to run after Ammy and Enzeru. He lagged WAY behind, but was still able to get a good view of where Ammy was, she would have to act as a guide for now. Corin gently rubbed his nose, the pain was slowly but surely going away, he also rubbed some tears out of his eyes so that he wouldn't be temporarily blinded by them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Enzeru Giniro

Already close to the HQ. Enzeru looked behind to see if Ammy & Corin were keeping up. Perhaps he had gone too fast. How he hates people holding him back. He slowed down a bit so those lovebirds could catch up. Nearing the HQ, Enzeru reverted back to his normal form as he stopped by the doors. He waited right now for Ammy & Coring to arrive. "We'll be going in right now." He exclaimed. "We're just gonna call out for Renee to come, that's it. She comes & we get our answers."

As he thought of what to do inside, he though of where Tom could be. Perhaps it was a mistake to actually tell him that secret. It caused a ruskus with him & Zoey. Still, he probably had powers, no doubt. Enzeru is never wrong.

"Let's go." Enzeru said lastly before running inside, stopping at a different area. "Renee! I know you're in here! We've come for some answers." He shouted out, looking upward ahead. He will get his answers, & he won't leave without knowing why he has fox DNA inside him.

shinysweety

Years
    Ammy

Finally catching up, Ammy stopped next to Enzeru and panted hard. "We'll be going in right now." Enzeru said, continuing, "We're just gonna call out for Renee to come, that's it. She comes & we get our answers." That was a good idea, but if they weren't in there then what? "Let's go." Enzeru said lastly before running inside, followed by Ammy which was still panting lightly. Why did Enzeru never wait for everyone to catch up, poor Corin must stil be o his way. "Renee! I know you're in here! We've come for some answers." Enzeru shouted out.

"Zoey! It's Ammy! where are you!" Ammy walked around while looking, the walked over to Enzeru, "What if there not here?" she whispered anxiously. Where did they go, and why and how? This was all really confusing to Ammy, she didn't even know what happened since she was chatting with Corin the whole time. Well, no time to waste. If the two were in here they would be hiding somewhere. "Renee! Zoey!" she shouted out once again as she began to walk to the left hall.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    ((OOC: Schoolwork = Inactivity. That is all.))

Corin was beat, phew, that run had taken almost all of his air. He remembered now why he preferred to travel underground by digging over using his legs like this. Corin wasn't the very athletic type mind you, his arms were strong but when it came to his legs... They could've used a little bit more of muscles, but oh well, you can't please everyone.

He arrived at the outside of the HQ only to see that Ammy and Enzeru weren't there. They must've gone in, real nice of them to wait for Corin. He entered as well, this place creeped him out. Ot was all dark and gloomy and on top of that seened rather dirty in some places. The question of why Corin was like he was plopped into his head. Whu DID he have animal DNA? What was so special about him? And why a mole? Was it because he used to live in a city who somewhat specialized in mining? Whatever the case, all of these questions would be answered as soon as he got a hold of Renee. Corin immideately spotted Enzeru and Ammy when he walked in, they were shouting for Renee and Zoey. Good call. Corin wondered if Enzeru also felt bad for ruining whatever he did between Zoey and Tom. Of course, Enzeru would never admit that if that was the case. Guess Corin would never know...

"Zoey?! Renee?!" he shouted, "We know that you are in here! We want some answers now!"

shinysweety

Years
    Zoey Hammock

"Achoo!" Zoey sniffled, "Yup, i caught i cold." She dully said to herself out loud. Sighing Zoey wen't to get a tissue, her nose was a light red cause of her newly caught cold. Usually Zoey caught cold's in Winter not Fall, but this year was different, who know's maybe she would catch a cold again when her current one faded. "Achoo!" Zoey sniffled her nose again, then used her tissue paper top whipe it. "Eww.." She quietly said, looking at the tissue. Zoey threw the tissue away somewhere on her floor and took another one, and another then stuffed it in her pocket. This was very annoying to Zoey. Sighing, Zoey fell onto her bed on and began to think about the dreadful things Enzeru may have said to Tom.

Maybe he said a lie about Zoey, like that she hates him or think's he's ugly..... "Or maybe he told him about my animal powers!" Almost immediately Zoey got up, she was about to sneeze but managed to keep it in. She too her teleporting device and almost in a flash arrived at the front of the HQ. Angrily, Zoey transformed in her half animal form and summoned her weapon, then stomped her way inside. She guessed this was where Enzeru had decided to look for her, well if he was going to look this was the place. "Zoey?! Renee?!" a familiar voice shouted out. , "We know that you are in here! We want some answers now!"

Seemed like Enzeru had brought Corin along, but that didn't matter. Again, Zoey needed to sneeze, but managed to keep it in. Se didn't want to show Enzeru she caught a cold. Zoey ran the way she didn't hear Corin shout and carefully walked along. Zoey spotted Enzeru looking around for them. Zoey quietly took a deep breath then put her weapon infront of her and shot a attack at Enzeru, but it missed by a few centimeter's. "Seriously!" She complained, great now she got spotted.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Enzeru Giniro

Even as Ammy & Corin called out for, Renee & Zoey still didn't come or even say anything. Perhaps they weren't here. But they definitely had to be here. Where else would they be besides the HQ? Zoey would probably be home though, but Renee should obviously be here.

Enzeru kept looking around, wondering if anyone was even here. Then, boom! Something shot, nearly killing him. Who shot that? Enzeru immediately transformed to his half-form & looked at the direction that attack was shot from. Not much by surprise, Zoey was right there in her half-form. Why the heck would she shoot him for? He walked over to Zoey, still in his half-form.

"Hey Zoey!" He began. "What's the big idea trying to shoot me? Are you trying to kill me or something? 'Cause it's not that easy." Seriously, it's rare for Enzeru to be surprised. He's not though since he can guess, no, he knows why she was trying to kill him.

shinysweety

Years
    Zoey Hammock

Zoey watched as Enzeru transformed into his half form and turned around to see Zoey standing a few meter's away. Anger swept through Zoey once again by seeing the boy who ruined Zoey's Ice skating day with her boyfriend, well not boyfriend yet. "Hey Zoey!" Enzeru began, "What's the big idea trying to shoot me? Are you trying to kill me or something? 'Cause it's not that easy." She could hear his voice in surprise. But it was true, the attempt Zoey failed meant to hurt him, not make him spot her. And besides, who could blame Zoey for not trying to kill him? But that wasn't what Zoey was going to reply, she had the perfect thing to say.

"Oh yea, well-!" Zoey got caught off by her cold, she really REALLY needed to sneeze now, so there wasn't much choice. Zoey's nose tingled and then, "Achoo!" There it came, once again.Her ear's and tail wen't down, then Zoey coughed a little, it didn't sound like a ordinary cough, it sounded like one you get when you have a cold. "One sec," Zoey felt embarrassed, she turned around and took a tissue then blew her nose loudly. When she finished the sniffled again and put the tissue in her pocket, then turned around back facing Enzeru.

Her ear's wen't back up and she looked more prepared now. "So where was i? oh right," She began. "Well i wouldn't have to try and kill you if you never said whatever you said to my boy- I mean Tom!" For a moment there Zoey was about to say boy friend, if only. Then for some strange reason Zoey thought of Enzeru being her boyfriend. Zoey shrugged and shook her head, snapping out of her awful day dream. Zoey coughed again then almost immediately when she finished Zoey carried on speaking, "And just so you know, i did not catch a cold.... it's just... Allergies! yea." Zoey didn't sound convincing, she knew he wouldn't fall for it but it was worth a try.

Zoey waited to see how Enzeru would respond.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (OoC: xD Wait! I can see that Zoey got a cold. This has something to do with the dream she had in math class!)

Enzeru Giniro

Zoey responded. "Oh yea, well-!" She stopped for a minute. Enzeru saw her nose shriveling a bit, & then, "Achoo!" she sneezed. Someone is talking about her Did she have a cold? Seemed that way after just coughing just now. That was a nasty cough"One sec," She interrupted Enzeru's thoughts just now as she turned around & blew into some tissue. Sounded gross. She put the tissue back in her pocket & turned back to Enzeru.

"So where was i? oh right. Well i wouldn't have to try and kill you if you never said whatever you said to my boy- I mean Tom!" So she's in love with that boy. Enzeru pretty much knew about that already. With that aside, he couldn't blame her. He did blow a secret to Tom about Zoey having animal DNA, & anyone else he mentioned. Still, killing is a bit much. "And just so you know, i did not catch a cold.... it's just... Allergies! yea." Nope, it was definitely not allergies.

"You know I have a life right? I wouldn't appreciate dieing now." He said what he thought. "What I told Tom. I told him we had animal DNA, & I have a hunch he does too. Just, sorry if I ruined your chances with him." Enzeru rubbed the back of his head. Apologizing was unlike him, but he still has a kind heart...unlike his father. Ever since his mother died, his father had changed much. She meant a lot to him, & Enzeru felt the same. A life with no love in the family, just miserable. Their was no one special in Enzeru's life, so it was him & only him in his life. He won't let anyone else end up without a love like him, even Zoey. Sure, she may be annoying, but someone will find that cute. That's just a guess.

Enzeru transformed back to his regular self, seeing no reason to stay powered up. "You should go home if you're getting a cold. Here, let me take you home." Renee can wait. After thinking about his life, everyone's life was important. Zoey has so much ahead of her. He took a step towards Zoey & held out a hand, showing a somewhat kind smile.

shinysweety

Years
    (OOC; It does? xD)

Zoey Hammock

"You know I have a life right? I wouldn't appreciate dieing now." Well that was true, but Zoey still felt like doing something like atleast pinch him or something. Enzeru then continued, "What I told Tom. I told him we had animal DNA, & I have a hunch he does too. Just, sorry if I ruined your chances with him." " I knew it!" Zoey thought angrily. She watched him rub his head, but one thing told Zoey that he really really wanted to apologize, and not just say it to make Zoey feel better. That made her stop feeling like killing a bit. But still, why would Enzeru tell that to Tom? What if Tom didn't have animal power's. That's probably why he pushed Zoey and ran away from her, cause he thought she was a freak. Who wouldn't anyway.

"You should go home if you're getting a cold. Here, let me take you home." Enzeru offered, dang he found out she had a cold. Atleast he didn't care. Enzeru took a step forward and held out his hand to Zoey, wow, never thought that would happen. Zoey crossed her arms, "I don't need he-" Zoey stopped, "Achoo!" That stupid cold was coming again. Zoey uncrossed her arm's and sighed annoyed, "Fine" Even though Zoey could teleport back, Enzeru was actually being nice to Zoey, and it would make her seem mean if she didn't accept. Without further notice, Zoey grabbed onto Enzeru's hand. Zoey transformed back into her normal form since she was going out.

But if Enzeru was going to come in his normal form, did that mean he couldn't run as fast as he usually does in fox form? Well if so, Zoey was a cat which meant she would hopefully be able to catch up with him if he was fast.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Corin

Corin looked around, no Zoey, no Renee. Well that was annoying, how would they get their answers now? Well they weren't just gonna show up from nowhere! As this thought crossed Corin's mind he heard a small explosion. The young boy turned around with fear in his eyes, maybe Renee had heard them shouting but deliberetly didn't answer? What if she planned to get rid of them for maybe knowing too much? No, that couldn't be it. Then, Corin realized that Renee took Zoey and Ammy away earlier... And then Orochi attacked... Maybe, it was so that Renee NEEDED them in case something else like that happened again. Maybe...

To his relief, Corin saw that it was in fact Zoey who had caused the explosion, NOT Renee. His eyes eased up a bit and tensed again as he saw the crater beside Enzeru's feet. The young girl then began to talk to him. Oh man she sounded pissed, hehe, it must suck a bit to be Enzeru now eh? Although the seriousness of Zoey's anger towards Enzeru was kinda ruined by her constant sneezing. Enzeru guessed that it was a cold, and judging by Zoey's expression he was probably right. He then did something Corin didn't expect, he apologized for telling Tom that everyone had animal DNA in them. WAIT WHAT?! He exposed Zoey, Corin, Ammy and himself to a random person?! Granted, Tom went to their school but so did millions of other people! Corin got a bit mad at Enzeru for exposing the matter,

"And HE is supposed to be the smart-guy?" Corin said quietly. It then seemed like Enzeru and Zoey made up. Somewhat at least... He offered her help home and she agreed, seems like she is headed home.
    "WAIT!" Corin bursted out. He blushed a bit and started to braid his fingers as if they were pieces of an unfinished carpet being woven together. "Since we are all friends again, how about answering some short questions?" Corin didn't pause long enough for Zoey to either agree or protest.
    "Excellent! Now, question one: Where is Renee? And question two: How the fudge did you guys get here?" he said.

Devour

Devour yawned. So bored. He thought that waiting for the reports on Orochi amd Ninetails would be more exciting than just sitting around. To his dissapointment, both were equally fun, that is to say not fun at all. The giant gem glanced out the window of his space-craft yet again. The Earth came into view. A long, sharp toothed smile spread across what could be described as Devour's face. Then again, nobody knew if he even had a face, his body was just a black spectrum of nothingness. As of yet. Then, news about the death of Orochi and Ninetails reached him. Instead of getting infuriated, he just kept on smiling and said:

"Oh? They are dead? Then there must be something down there that killed them. Send out someone to investigate, um... Send Dren Kelmonaca." Devour then waved about a dozen hands lazeily and then went to sleep.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (OoC: Zoey was sleeping in class having a dream where she was sick & Tom visited her. It ended with him playing with her tail. :P I sense he might visit her at home since she has a cold. :3 I'll get Enzeru to convince Tom to visit her. She has the power to make dreams come true)

Enzeru Giniro

Zoey crossed her arms. Seemed she was gonna refuse by the looks of it. "I don't need he-" She suddenly stopped & sneezed. "Achoo!" Figures. She's getting worse, he could tell. She should accept the offer. "Fine" That's good. She needs her rest. As she grabs Enzeru's hand, Corin's voice breaks out.

"WAIT!" That was a bit annoying. He blushed from his cheeks due to shouting like that. All attention was on him. "Since we are all friends again, how about answering some short questions?" Friends? Now Enzeru wouldn't say that. He's only helping Zoey. She would obviously say they weren't friends. Enzeru know's that much. "Excellent! Now, question one: Where is Renee? And question two: How the fudge did you guys get here?"

Those were some stupid questions. "We can find Renee later. & they obviously got here with that teleporter Zoey has." He answered, pointing at the device Zoey was holding. If she was hiding it, Enzeru wouldn't be fooled. He has a keen eye, & is very aquaintent with technology. Renee obviously gave that to her for a reason. It didn't matter right now though. "Come on Zoey." Holding her hand, Enzeru took Zoey & passed by Ammy & Corin.

Without looking at Zmmy, he whispered. "You can come along if you wish. She is your friend." He kept walking. Corin could look for Renee if he wanted to. Enzeru could wait for his answers later. But... He stopped just before the door. He turned his head to Zoey a bit. "Just so Corin doesn't keep bugging about where Renee is, where is she?" He awaited a reply.

shinysweety

Years
    (OOC; Oh yea... ur right! xD )

"WAIT!" Corin popped out of no-where, that was pretty annoying. "Since we are all friends again, how about answering some short questions?" FRIENDS?!! How could Corin say that? just cause they were together. Zoey was still angry at him but he was just trying to help her, which may have been the nicest thing he did for Zoey in his whole life. So how could she refuse? Zoey was about to say they weren't friend when Corin interrupted. "Excellent! Now, question one: Where is Renee? And question two: How the fudge did you guys get here?" Why did he wanna know? Those were just such dumb questions, wasn't it obvious Renee wasn't here?

"We can find Renee later. & they obviously got here with that teleporter Zoey has." Great, Enzeru found out. But seriously, how did he know it was a teleportation device? Who cares, that didn't matter right now. "Come on Zoey." Enzeru began to walk, Zoey followed him. Atleast he didn't ask where Renee was, but even Zoey didn't know so she couldn't answer to much except that she walked away after she brought Zoey back to her house.

Zoey heard Enzeru whisper, "You can come along if you wish. She is your friend." to Ammy. Zoey turned to Ammy, she didn't move. Probably wanted to stay with Corin then. Zoey was a bit annoyed she was going to stay, but it wasn't like Enzeru could do anything else to make her sad. Or could he? The two were now outside, it was still pretty cold but Zoey was warmer that before. Zoey kept walking but Enzeru stopped, she turned around confused. "What?" she insisted. Enzeru started to talk."Just so Corin doesn't keep bugging about where Renee is, where is she?"

Zoey sighed annoyingly, "How should i know," Zoey began. "The last time i saw her she was walking away from my house. I think she wen't--" Zoey sneezed again, then sighed and carried on. "That way." She pointed to the left. "But who know's where she is now. And just so you know sooner or later i'll start annoying you because im cold so let's go already!"

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Dren
    Dren was watching the car's go by in the air, crossing his arms.

Then one of the Kokorian messenger's came and said, "His majesty wants you to investigate about what happened to the creature we sent then tell him what happened." After that the messanger left.

Dren smirked, he flew over to wher the battle had began and saw a girl and a boy outside holding hands and chatting but what didn;t concern him... for now.

Dren flew over and saw the dead body, he then teleported back to base and saw his leader. "Majesty." he began as he bowed down.
    "I think i found out who killed you'r pet's, i saw two people outside and i think i saw them earlier before..... in some sort of animal way."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (OoC: Shadow-So where is Tom now?)

Enzeru Giniro

"The last time i saw her she was walking away from my house. I think she wen't--" Zoey sneezes again. Typical, the cold is still getting worse. "That way." She continued, pointing to the left. That was good enough. "But who know's where she is now. And just so you know sooner or later i'll start annoying you because im cold so let's go already!" Typical again.

"I can live with that." Enzeru answered. He turned to Corin. "If you wanna look for Renee, she went that way." He said, pointing at the direction Zoey pointed to earlier. "Come on." He took Zoey outside, attempting to walk her home normally. "Point me where your home is. I'll invite Tom to come to your house when you're home." It's the least he could do when he ruined her date with him.

Back