• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Zoey Hammock
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can live with that." Enzeru replied to Zoey. Now Zoey was curious about where Renee wen't to, was she heading to her house maybe? Or maybe she was going back to the HQ, since it was in the direction she was walking at. "If you wanna look for Renee, she went that way." Enzeru said, it took a few seconds for Zoey to understand that he was talking to Corin, well probably. "Come on." Zoey walked outside with Enzeru, it was still pretty windy and as cold as before. She felt kinda awkward how she was holding hands with him right now. Then Enzeru began to speak again. "Point me where your home is. I'll invite Tom to come to your house when you're home."

"What?!" Zoey said in a loud tone. She let go of Enzeru's hand and looked at him angrily, "He can't see me like this! My nose is red and i'll sneeze all over him!" Zoey crossed her arm's and continued, "Beside's, he probably won't come after what YOU said to him!" Once again angry, Zoey managed to keep in her sneeze. It won't stand in her way of saying something this time. "Save you'r time Enzeru, but i don't need you'r help." For a moment Zoey's hazel eye's stared into Enzeru's eye's, then she turned her gaze away. Without anything else, Zoey brought up her teleporter and clicked a button then in a flash made it back into her house.

Almost immediately, Zoey sneezed and walked up to her room drowsily.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Devour

The Kokorian leader was laying on his giant, red silk-pillow, asleep. Or was he really? As he didn't have a face neither a consistant body it was pretty hard to tell which mood he was in. For most times. But, he was sleeping. This was evident due to the half-muffled chuckles that the giant gem gave off, of course, no one could understand what he was dreaming about. It is hard to think that anyone would even understand or want to know what was going on inside of his mind.

Suddenly, Dren teleported into his room giving the information about who the killers of his pets were. The big gem didn't react at all, it just sat there, quiet as a brick wall. Then, a calm deep voice came from the Kokorian leader,

"Ah, Dren. Do you not find it a bit rude to barge into your leaders room without permission? You know just as well as everyone else that you have to-" Devour cut himself off. He had just registred something that Dren had said.

"-in an animal way"

Animal? ANIMAL?! A blood-red eye along with a long mouth containing teeth looking more like sharp, slick knives than anything else suddenly appeared in the frontmost crack of Devour's gem. It would've probably disturbed the observer a little bit, unless they were used to these kinds of things. Devour opened his mouth again,

"Animal?! Dren you wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL boy!" Devour gave off a high-pitched scream as about a dozen arms appeared out of the crack on his side. They quickly traveled along the floor, their destination set on Dren. The arms quickly wrapped around him making escape an impossible option, they then lifted the young Kokorian up to Devour's "face", stopping in front of his mouth.
    "Now Dren, you are going to do me a favour okay? I want you to find human clothes and then dress in them, make yourself look as human as possible. Then, go to the storage and ask for subject R-097,"
    Subject R-097 was a green rat-like creature about the size of a dog. It's head was a helmet-like structure made of bone, instead of a mouth it had a lock structure which hid ten tentacles sporting sharp teeth behind it.

"And I want to you to release it on some of these humans, but do NOT let it kill them. When the situation looks dire, you go in and kill R-097. This will make you earn their trust, afterwards, you spend time with them until you learn their strenghts and weaknesses. When that is done, you return to me with the information and I will further explain the plan. Do you understand?" Devour said and gave off a devilish smile.

shinysweety

Years
  • Zoey Hammock
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zoey opened the door to her bedroom and walked in. Maybe she should go say sorry to Enzeru, he was just trying to help. But then again she didn't wan't Tom to come over either. Zoey sighed and sat on her bed, wondering what to do next. Then the front door opened, her parent's must be home from work. She heard a man and a woman's voice below her. Yup, that was her parent's. Zoey stood up from her bed and ran downstairs, her parent's were taking off there shoes. "Hi honey, were home!" Zoey's mother, Annabeth said. Her father, Cameron, seemed to notice her red nose. "Did ya catch a cold?" He then asked, how embarrassing. Zoey didn't speak, she just nodded.

She was to sad to speak much now. "Is everything alright honey?" Annabeth asked her calmly. Annabeth walked over to Zoey and took out her hair bands, letting her hair go down up to her shoulder's. Zoey nodded as Annabeth put her arm around Zoey's shoulder. "Ok, but if there's ever anything were her for you," Zoey\'s parent's were very nice, bu at times her father does get annoying. "Oh ya and guess what? I got two ticket's for the Samurai challenge show!" Cameron was allot into Samurai stuff, he put the ticket's infront of Zoey to show her. "Uh, dad. I don't like Samurai stuff." Zoey answered trying to talk nicely.

Cameron looked surprise, he withdrew the ticket's and looked puzzled. "But when you were younger we watched so many Samurai movies together and you loved them!" Zoey sighed, then sneezed and replied. "Yea i was pretending." Zoey was annoyed now, her dad was really annoying. "But you always cheered for it to carry on." And still he insisted, "That was me SLEEP TALKING, okay? now i need to go." Zoey walked past her dad and put on her shoes and coat, then headed outside and began to run as quick as she could to the east, she wanted to find Renee.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru Giniro

"What?!" Seemed Zoey didn't like the idea. She let go of Enzeru's hand looking mad. "He can't see me like this! My nose is red and i'll sneeze all over him!" That wouldn't be a problem if she used a tissue. "Beside's, he probably won't come after what YOU said to him!" ... "Save you'r time Enzeru, but i don't need you'r help." She stared at him for a minute, looked away then teleported away. She must be back home. She could've done that in the beginning.

Still, it's his fault Tom hates her now. Plus, he obviously had animal DNA within him. Enzeru could feel it. New plan, find Tom & convince him to see Zoey, then find Renee for answers. Why did he have a bad feeling all of a sudden? He looked around for a minute & headed west, turned left, right, straight, he's looking for Tom.

(OoC: Shadow, can Enzeru locate Tom on your next post?)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    (ooc: ok)

Tom

Tom changed his direction as he noticed his house was that way. He couldn't stop thinking about what Enzeru told him, was it true?

Still thinking about it Tom crossed the road and kept walking along the side path.

Now Tom was headed for the junk yard (the HQ) He needed to throw away something.

Tom spotted Enzeru but just ignored him, like nothing ever happened.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru Giniro

No luck finding Tom. Maybe he went this way. Enzeru was wondering what he would say to Tom. He did blow a secret to him, but he obviously had animal powers. He could feel it a while ago. Then, not by surprise, he finally found him.

Enzeru walked over to Tom & got his attention. "Tom. Got a minute?" He asked. "I probably freaked you out earlier, but I'm not letting you out of my sight this time. Did you know that Zoey is sick?" He waited for a reply from Tom. If he runs, Enzeru will follow. He's really hard to lose.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

Enzeru walked over to Tom. "Tom. Got a minute?" He asked. Tom sighed, a little annoyed. "I probably freaked you out earlier, but I'm not letting you out of my sight this time. Did you know that Zoey is sick?"

Really? well he didn't like her anymore so it didn't matter.

"So?" He replied.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru Giniro

"So?" Guess he still hates Zoey for being a cat, if he knew that. Looks like it would take a while to make him like Zoey again. Should he tell him? Let's see what Enzeru can say.

"She has a cold, & she's quite devestated that you ran off like that. Tell me something." Enzeru eyed Tom. "What did you think of her before I told you the secret?" He asked. This would probably strike hard to Tom.

What would Tom's answer be? Enzeru seriously needs to make it up to Zoey somehow. Tom was the best solution.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Tom

"She has a cold, & she's quite devestated that you ran off like that. Tell me something." Enzeru said.

"What did you think of her before I told you the secret?" He asked.

Tom paused, this was a hard question. To tell the truth he kinda liked her, not in the friend way.

"Well...." Tom said.

"She was a nice girl and-" Tom cut off then continued. "I guess i kinda liked her."

shinysweety

Years
  • Renee Robert's

Renee stopped her car, she walked out of it and took off her shades. Around her was a zoo. She walked over to the entrance and walked in, maybe people and there kids were there enjoying all the animals. Renee walked to the first animal, it was a fox, that was a strange animal for a zoo. She walked over to the next animal, it was a white wolf.... also strange..... what animal's did this zoo have? Next Renee walked over to the next animal in the line, it was a black mountain cat. "Hmm.." Renee said, as she walked over to the next animal. The next animal was a dog, but not the pet type. She walked over to the next one and saw a mole.

She stopped looking, all these animal's were familiar...except the dog. Renee walked back outside and sat on a near by bench, she took a book from out of her bag and started to read it, casually.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru Giniro

Tom started to answer. "She was a nice girl and-" He paused for a moment. He definitely likes her. He just won't admit it. "I guess i kinda liked her." But this was an exception. Enzeru took the time to answer Tom after his answer. Surely he still does like her, even if she had powers.

"Then why don't you? You're letting one little thing ruin your friendship with her." Enzeru exclaimed to Tom.

How long does he have to go on with this? Until Tom finally changes his mind, Enzeru isn't giving up. He's already ruined Zoey's date with him & made her sad, the least he could do is convince Tom to go see her. "She probably lying on the couch," Enzeru added. "You should go see her. She was denieing she had a cold, but I know she does."

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    "Then why don't you? You're letting one little thing ruin your friendship with her." Enzeru exclaimed to Tom.

That was a little unexpected, Tom gulped.

"She probably lying on the couch," Enzeru added. "You should go see her. She was denieing she had a cold, but I know she does."

"But i don't know where she lives." Tom said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Enzeru Giniro

"But i don't know where she lives." Tom exclaimed. Enzeru looked at the direction he & Zoey were taking before she teleported off. If he remembered correctly, her house should be...

"This way." He urged Tom to follow him, walking along the road to her house. He has a good sense of which person lives where, since his early years when he was younger. It was somewhat of a gift. After a while Enzeru stopped & looked at a house. No doubt about it. He could tell this is where Zoey lived, & she was home too. "This," Enzeru pointed at the house for Tom, "is the house she lives in. Just knock & say hello." He lowered his hand & looked at Tom. This was all he could do, so there was nothing left to do. "I leave it to you. I'm out." He started walking his way to his own house, on a different street. He stopped &, without turning to Tom, spoke one last time. "Don't tell Zoey I brought you here." With that he walked away.

Nothing more to do in the day. Track practice wasn't today, but in 2 days soon. For now, Enzeru will be in his own sanctuary.

(OoC: It is the right house shinysweety. :( Don't make a fool of Enzeru & say it is the wrong house.)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    "This way." Tom followed Enzeru, then they reached a house. "This," Enzeru pointed at the house for Tom, "is the house she lives in. Just knock & say hello."

Tim nodded. "I leave it to you. I'm out." Enzeru said "Don't tell Zoey I brought you here."

Tom nodded again, then walked over to the door. The knocked on it and then a man came.

"Hello can I help you?" He asked.

"Is this were Zoey Hammock lives?" Tom asked.

"Yes." The Man replied, "C'mon in." Tom smiled and came in then took off his coat.

"Is Zoey here?" Tom asked.

"Nope, she wen't out somewhere."

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Ammy watched everything at the HQ, then went back to the Guardian Sapling. Misha looked up and smiled. "So, was he ok?" Ammy nodded. "And I'm glad too." She then looked up at the tree. Now what? Kurow looked over and motioned towards a small bed of leaves. The leaves fell through the ground and revealed a small hole. Ammy looked at the two, nodded, then they all went down.

Ammy, Misha, and Kurow ended up in a small cavern with two strips of land seperated by a small body of water. The ground shook, then a large frog came out. "Anura! YOU are stopping the Guardian Sapling from regenerating, arn't you!?!?!?!" Anura sneered. "That is MASTER Anura. And how can you stop me, human?" Ammy growled, then became her half animal form. The battle then started.

A few minutes in, Ammy realized this was a job for two people. And since Zoey was busy, there was only one person she could really rely on. So, at the top of her lungs and with both fear and a strain in her voice, Ammy despretly yelled "CORIN!!!!!!!!!!" By the time he got there, Ammy had been knocked back by Anura and was struggling to get up.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Corin Sandström
    At the HQ
    ---------------------------

Corin sighed, guess he wasn't gonna' get any answers today... Eh, so be it! He decided to walk out with Ammy from the HQ. Both of them talked a bit as they strolled along the ground, Corin smiled and looked into the distance. Was this waht it was like to have a friend? It felt nice, really nice. The teen thanked his animal powers, after all, they were the ones who had gotten him to get to know the others better.

Eventually they came to a fork in the road, Ammy went one way while Corin went the other. A bit sad that they had to part. This day had been full of surprises and it seemed to be a good time to get back to the hole. Oh how Corin wanted to go back to his safe and warm underground home. He looked down on the new clothes that the hospital had lent him for a while. How was he going to get back his Drilling Gloves? He'd have to work that out tomorrow.

Suddenly, Corin heard a scream. It was mixed with fear and strain. But the most terrifying thing about it, was that it was Ammy's scream. She needed help, quickly! The teen ran towards her voice and quickly found himself in front of a large tree.

"What the...?" he said and quickly went inside the tree. Well there, Corin noticed Ammy lying on the ground in front of a big frog. He ran up to her and sat down beside the half-wolf. He entered his half-mole form and looked angrily at the frog, spreading his sharp claws.
    "You stay away from her." he said.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • ((Ammy was in a hole next to the tree.))

Ammy looked up and saw Corin in his half mole form, between her and Anura. She was fading fast, but she did hear Corin tell the frog to stay away from her. Ammy smiled, then fell unconscious.

Asleep

Ammy was in an area that was all white and never seemed to end. Soon, a rip in the whiteness came through, and showed a vast ocean surrounded by mist. A small beach was there, so Ammy jumped through the rip and landed. That was when she realized she couldn't speak. I wonder where this-wait a minute. Mist. And here, time is seemingly standing still. Kasugami? As if on cue, the mist sheep appeared before Ammy.

"Listen Ammy, darkness is going to befall the earth. Your brush skills are weakened without our power. Like Amaterasu did before, and her son Chibiterasu, seek out us and the powers shall reach their fullest potential." Ammy nodded, then the sheep vanished as Ammy laided down on the beach to rest.

Back