• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal -> Pokemon?

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Kangaskhan is supposed to be kangaroo-ish but come on, like anyone will believe that's a kangaroo. srsly. no Lion pokémon. no sponge pokémon either. the only birds they've covered are pidgeons (really big pidgeons), sparrows, owls, phoenixes, chickens, and whatever skarmory is supposed to be. we want some eagles and falcons!!! yea!!!

Years
    Kangaskhan is supposed to be kangaroo-ish but come on, like anyone will believe that's a kangaroo. srsly. no Lion pokémon. no sponge pokémon either. the only birds they've covered are pidgeons (really big pidgeons), sparrows, owls, phoenixes, chickens, and whatever skarmory is supposed to be. we want some eagles and falcons!!! yea!!!

not realy, they are many more birds that are coverd here is the list of ALL the birds i can think of:
    ducks
    owls
    sparrows
    bidgeons
    chickins
    phoenixes
    parrots
    Ostrichs
    crows
    cranes(skarmory is a crane)
    seagulls
    pelicans
    barn swallows

those are takin from https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Flying-type_Pokémon

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    An elephant :D
    That would rule.

They have a wooly mammoth
    Animal -> Pokemon?

That's kind of like an Elephant

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    There's no Pokemon based on the common house fly. I want a maggot Pokemon that evolves into a fly Pokemon! They could be called Magby and Flygon! Oh, wait...

That's hilarious really~ xD;

Anyways, I'd love a tiger Pokemon. A cute little guy~ (not like Raikou... even though I guess that's what it is, in a way)

Awe, and a swordfish or a shrimp would be cool too!

A Hedgehog for sure! cute~

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Yeah, we do.

Some water bears would be cool. Here's a pic of one:
    Animal -> Pokemon?

For those of you that don't know, water bears are practically invincible. If thier habitat isn't suitible for them (they live ANYWHERE where there's moss or lichen!) , then they hibernate until it is suitible. When in this state, they lose about 99% of thier body water, retract their legs, and enter a state of suspended animation. While in this state, they can survive tempratures as hot as 300 degrees F and as cold as -450 degrees F, 1000 times more radiation than we can sustain, and even the vacuum of space! What's even more amazing is that they can stay like this for as long as 120 years!

Good idea, no? :)

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Let's not forget that not all pokemon are based
    of animals (Mr/Mrs. Mime, Jynx).
    Their is no Spider pokemon either.

-ChronicNightmare-

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
    Years
    There needs to be a better toad pokemon.I don't believe politoed or croagunk are toads per say. I want a bumpy/warty pokemn.:cheeky:

Hmm, a frilled dragon would be cool as well.

Back