• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal -> Pokemon?

Years
    PrinceSushi, isn't that what Kingdra is =P?

There should be a cute little fuzzball Pokemon who's base stats add up to 550. :D (most small Pokemon are weak, so they should make one that can eat your team alive)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    What they really need is a llama Pokémon. I'd use it no matte what (*gasp* yes, even if it had sucky base stats and movepool. =O) just because it's a llama. <3 I also agree with whoever said platypus.
    no Lion pokémon.
    Entei says otherwise and I suppose Luxray is kinda lion-ish as well.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Heh, Shinx may be a Sphinx pokemon

But thats what they should really make, a Sphinx pokemon.

Also a futuristic like pokemon, that would be cool.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    There should be Pokemon based on mythical beasts such as a Pegasus, Unicorn or even a some kind of a Genie in a lamp. I also like the platypus, hummingbird and llama suggestions. But as for real animals, my suggestions are kangaroo, goat, tiger and rabbit. There probably already exist some of those but anyway, those are my ideas.

EDIT* Raikou may be a tiger but I'll still stick with that... =))

Years
    ^ Ummm... I think Buneary/Lopunny take over the rabbits while Kangaskahn is a knagaroo.

Large cats like lions, tigers, and cougars are definitely needed.
    Otters, anenomes, and buffalos need to be in the next gen. as well.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    There should be Pokemon based on mythical beasts such as a Pegasus, Unicorn or even a some kind of a Genie in a lamp.

Rapidash is a unicorn! :)

There definitely should be that sea bear thingy. It's amazing!
    How about a baboon! with multi-coloured fire breating buttoks! Hmmm, maybe not.

Or a poison type komodo dragon and an echidna! And an american bison thats got loooads of HP and really slow. And they should make a Bigfoot pokemon, that would be cool. But that isn't really an animal, more like the result of when a man and a chimp got too freindly.:S
    There should also be a flying squirrel!

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    ^ Ummm... I think Buneary/Lopunny take over the rabbits while Kangaskahn is a knagaroo.

Large cats like lions, tigers, and cougars are definitely needed.
    Otters, anenomes, and buffalos need to be in the next gen. as well.

Otters: Buizel, Floatzel ( I think)
    Buffalo: Tauros

-ChronicNightmare-

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    They dont have Storks yet, or Hummingbirds yes, simple worms, that sort of thing, lots of bugs in fact.

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
    Years
    PrinceSushi, isn't that what Kingdra is =P?

There should be a cute little fuzzball Pokemon who's base stats add up to 550. :D (most small Pokemon are weak, so they should make one that can eat your team alive)

Kindra is a sea horse/sea dragon. A frilled dragon is a land lizard. The most common one is the australian frilled dragon.

Google
    australian frilled dragon(Chlamydosaurus kingii)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Just to say: Trapinch is a ant lol.

How about a Mosquito monster-like thing?

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
    Years
    tiger
    swan
    polar bear
    mole
    wolf
    frog

and I can't think of any more :P

Tiger- Raikou(depends on who you are talking to. I stick with dog, not tiger)
    Polar Bear- I'd love to see that!!
    mole- eh, sandshrew is kind of like a mole.
    wolf- Mightyena?
    frog-politoed

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    Yeah, we do.

Some water bears would be cool. Here's a pic of one:
    Animal -> Pokemon?

For those of you that don't know, water bears are practically invincible. If thier habitat isn't suitible for them (they live ANYWHERE where there's moss or lichen!) , then they hibernate until it is suitible. When in this state, they lose about 99% of thier body water, retract their legs, and enter a state of suspended animation. While in this state, they can survive tempratures as hot as 300 degrees F and as cold as -450 degrees F, 1000 times more radiation than we can sustain, and even the vacuum of space! What's even more amazing is that they can stay like this for as long as 120 years!

Good idea, no? :)

Oh, lets call Game Freak and send them that idea! Bug/Psychic Pokemon, FTW!

^ Tauros is a bull. Buffalos are different.

Small difference, they belong to the same family, but a buffalo Pokemon would be lame. They need a Sable Antelope Pokemon.

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
    A liger would be cool. Or a crocodile, but maybe they've done that. Other than them they should do Tasmanian devils or lemurs.

Back