• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
A triceratops would be pretty awesome. Is there one in the fifth generation?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I'm in support for a moose, maybe an ice type with icicle horns? I wouldn't mind some sort of leaperd or cheatah-ish thing.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Is there a pitbull pokemon? I can't think of one off the top of my head, but for all I know, there could be one. thought of this after looking at my dog

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Snnuble and Granbul kindof.
Good point, I was also thinking that Houndour/doom kind of look like them too.
Is there a tortoise/turtle? I know about Blastoise, but I was kind of thinking of one that walks on it's four feet instead of standing upright.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Good point, I was also thinking that Houndour/doom kind of look like them too.
Is there a tortoise/turtle? I know about Blastoise, but I was kind of thinking of one that walks on it's four feet instead of standing upright.
Torkoal, Numel, and Camerupt fall into that category a little. Funny that they are all part Fire typed.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
Oh man I once had a list of awesome but obsure animals. Lets see what I remember.

Wolverine
Polar Bear (I know 5th gen gave us one but I DETEST it)
Dolphin
Orangutan
Whatever Zaboomafoo was...lemur?
Caspian Tiger
Kiwi
Pike?
Stork
Armadillo

Honestly there's a ton and if I ever make a new list I'll post it. I can only remember more obvious ones right now :( but I know there's some really cool animals out there who haven't been done.

crystal286

Awesome Type Trainer
Years
Actually, Komodo Dragons are very much real.

Also, Robots ARE real, too. They are used in most modern factories, and several japanese companies have created synthetic humans. Google it.

Okay so Komodo Dragons are real, and I know robots are real, but robots aren't alive. They don't have hearts, brains, or anything. They're just controlled by something.

Some pokemon that haven't been a pokemon yet? Dolphin has already been said so... I guess a tazmanian devil. (Yes it's a real animal). That's really all I can think of.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2011
Oh man I once had a list of awesome but obsure animals. Lets see what I remember.

Wolverine
Polar Bear (I know 5th gen gave us one but I DETEST it)
Dolphin
Orangutan
Whatever Zaboomafoo was...lemur?
Caspian Tiger
Kiwi
Pike?
Stork
Armadillo

Honestly there's a ton and if I ever make a new list I'll post it. I can only remember more obvious ones right now :( but I know there's some really cool animals out there who haven't been done.

Stork The one that fits is Pelliper.

I really can't think of armadillo,Sandshrew is a mouse. That does like an armadillo [If you have seen the 1 pokemon opening.]

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Pelliper is a pelican...

I would guess Sandshrew is an armadillo not a mouse. Wurmple is a grub but its classification is a worm for some random reason. So Sandshrew fits the design of an armadillo. Otherwise Armaldo is an Armadillo

Geoff_P1

Add me on msn etc if you want.
Years
A budgie! I love budgie's! And please don't class Pidgey and it's evolves as a budgie, looks nothing like one.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I know they already did an Ant Pokemon, Aianto, but what about a fire ant? A Bug/Fire type, like Ulgamoth.

Back