• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    It was actually pretty nice today, there was sun and everything.
    Your pics have errors so small I cant even see them! And my Caterpie is still alive.
    Heh, I'm doing Flannery fanart and I hope to finish it b4 it's too late.
    Cant wait for your piccies! ^_~

Years
    Hi, umm, I requested a Shiny Jirachi in your other thread, but you never replied to the request!

But to remind you, can you draw me a Shiny Jirachi with the same outline as this one!

but make it bigger of course, and use the colours from my sprite which is on my avatar!

So remember, make it look EXACTLY the same shape as the one in the pic, but, if you can't do it that way, then I'll settle with a pose of your choice!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    It was actually pretty nice today, there was sun and everything.
    Your pics have errors so small I cant even see them! And my Caterpie is still alive.
    Heh, I'm doing Flannery fanart and I hope to finish it b4 it's too late.
    Cant wait for your piccies! ^_~

flannery! YAY! i love da flannery! and yay! small errors, well thats good i decided after monday i was going to spend more time checking for errors, that pic of Brawly i has many changes since i first drew him, like i extended his legs cuz they look too short and, his outh changed several times to get the rigth expression and its all thanks to you sweetie :)

and dont worry if i dont reply Hero Of Legend, it will magicaly popo up someday when you least expect it

Hero Of Legend? is that a refrence to Legend Of Zelda?

well next 2 pics

this is the first time drawing this character and i think it turned out well:

Dr. Namba or Nanba:

okay not sure of the name it sounds like namba in the show but Serebii spells it Nanba, ohhh well, pttth

and Professor Ivy:

2 more left

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:
    TOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWETGRDIHNJFSRJXFCBIKJRDFCJNRDJFCVNKJDR.

......lol, it says wet.

.....as it well should 8D

hee, wet, im guessing that was random,

:O what CC? DL'd Minish Cap? Pirater! just kidding i do that all da time but shhh secret, secret

wow 2 bad refrences today by me first i say "hello star shine, the earth says hello" which is from Charlie and The Chocolate factory, now "secret, secret" which i always say to people in the rythem used in Mr. Roboto

whahaha

okay last 2 pics we got evil and sweet together

evil

Giovanni:

and sweet

Nurse Joy:

there ya'll go another great day well it's almost time for me to go its almost 4:30 so ill see everyone soon!

Years
    gilbertman said:
    and dont worry if i dont reply Hero Of Legend, it will magicaly popo up someday when you least expect it

Hero Of Legend? is that a refrence to Legend Of Zelda?

Thanks I can wait, your drawings are amazing and I have no doubt that you'll do fine! :D

As for my name, nah, that just came to my head, and I love it! :D

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Brawly! =D My teacher REALLY loves that image XD I do too cause I had the hots for em XD!!!! The lineart is wicked and the backrounds look really cool with them ^^ You should draw Lugia blowing Dr. Namba up O_o; To much of a doctor Willy riped from megaman XD there is alot of that going around though so thats possibly bound to happen lol.

And to repeat I useta have the hots for Brawly o_o I dont now but I did, the nature apeal is actualy quite easily found in the all mighty Tony =3 May not have the same name and blue hair isint possibly his thing x3... But still he's my Brawly.

The shading on your last ones seem to have improved abit, ether that or it catches my eyes more^^; god you have me beat if you enter ANYBODY out of this last batch you made into the contest... My teachers ganna have a ball with you by November 20th though thats one thing I can promis you =3 none of us in class can seem to create a smooth anime effect. And the linart is the very best with great shading combinations and the colors are warm and matching with the backround^^. Very great job gilbertman =D your perportions are great to.

When it comes to realism and most originality in her work o.o I agree with you on Forest grovyle. Even beat my class pres here when I asked my teacher to rate one of her images with us XD.

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hello Gilbertman!!You did good job in this week.I am very happy.Your Vivian is so bautiful,its my favourite pictures.Maybe you can draw Lilian with Kanto Pokemon Contest??And of course Marina with Orange Islands??:)

Years
    Hey, gilbertman. I just got back from work. >< Work sucks. Anyhoo... time for me to see what you done.

Okay... Out of the 6 you made... I like the new Brawly pic, Vivian and Nurse Joy the most. ^^ (I like Vivian the best. XD)

Oh and about that original character idea I was thinking about...

I REALLY want to see what one of my original characters from my proposed Ash Ketchum: F1 Driver Advanced series would look like if you drew one? And if you need reference pics of any racing suits, I got A LOT of them. ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Nurse Joy: I hate to be a prickly pear but the right colors of Nurse joy are on this official Pokemon animation cel
    Actually you got most of the colors perfect cept for the eyes. What is Joy without crystal blue eyes T_T
    Sakaki: his face is slightly off and that post looks a little "twisted"
    Good week's load of drawings. It's a weird coincidence but all your final pics that you post are always the ones with the noticable cons.
    Btw, did I tell you Nintendo of America said that they'll fix the top screen of my ds for only 50 bucks.
    I also gotta send it to the west coast to Washington, aren't you in Oregon? So my ds and you will both be on the west coast together. How romantic!
    Clair: OMG! Crystal Clair, what you just said was even more corny than SNL!
    CC: You're right..... See ya Juju!

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    hello

Hey gilbertman Here are some Body pics of Sammy. I hope it would do.
    Can do the drawing with out his backpack and in a blue background.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    okay i dont usually do this but im a little frustrated this is a pic of Pheobe im working on:
    https://img446.imageshack.us/img446/6053/phoebewip9vu.png

im having trouble making the pose look right, so can anyone give some advice on what i can change about it, mainly the arms, i think is the problem, or maybe theres nothing wrong and maybe its just me that sees something wrong, so any help whould be helpful :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Ooh! Ju-Ju_style coloring picture! *prints* that's goin' straight into my archives!
    im having trouble making the pose look right, so can anyone give some advice on what i can change about it, mainly the arms, i think is the problem, or maybe theres nothing wrong and maybe its just me that sees something wrong, so any help whould be helpful
    Meh, there's nothing wrong except the elbow that bends is a little thick on the bottom.
    Gotta go, there's a missing porkchop in the house. XDDDD and my dad is frantically looking for it. XDDDD
    btw, when the next eppie of Pokemon airs on Thursday in Japan, expect two new requests from me. ^_~

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Ooh! Ju-Ju_style coloring picture! *prints* that's goin' straight into my archives!

Meh, there's nothing wrong except the elbow that bends is a little thick on the bottom.
    Gotta go, there's a missing porkchop in the house. XDDDD and my dad is frantically looking for it. XDDDD
    btw, when the next eppie of Pokemon airs on Thursday in Japan, expect two new requests from me. ^_~

heee well its not suppose to be a coloring pic but hey i guess it works, hmm okay i see that prob too yeah thanks ill fix it and get it colored

porkchop???? how??? what??? XD

and yes i fixed Nurse Joy's eyes ill repost with the fixed eye color

who? whose on the next JP epi? whhhhhaaaa i wanna know!!!!

Years
    gilbertman said:
    okay i dont usually do this but im a little frustrated this is a pic of Pheobe im working on:
    https://img446.imageshack.us/img446/6053/phoebewip9vu.png

im having trouble making the pose look right, so can anyone give some advice on what i can change about it, mainly the arms, i think is the problem, or maybe theres nothing wrong and maybe its just me that sees something wrong, so any help whould be helpful :D
    gilbertman... I see nothing wrong with the pic. Maybe it's you. But, ask around for more input.

Back