• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hello Gilbertman!!!I saw your new Phoebe and I think that she will be really great ;) She is my favourite leader with Elite Four and I am waiting for her:) In my opinion you should change her left foot with bracelet.thats all seeya

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    The lady in my sig, yes she's a bit old but after you photoshop her age marks, she's pretty darn hot. She also has a flashback and her younger self is devastatingly beautiful.

aaaww okay, il hafta get her pics off of filb tomarrow,

thanks those who helped with pheobe, i made some minor changes so she looks really good all colored in and such so ill show that tomarrow,

and thanks to Shampoo, ShinyEspeon, Mario, Legendary Rayquaza, Mateo and everyone else for your comments, man i gotta finish my last drawing for the week tonight, the drawing is still in its construction phase, so much to do so little time

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    *chew**Chew* ohh sorry just finishing off some of my dad's butterscoth oatmeal cookies, ohhh da best ever...................

hey its firday.....errr friday, and once more its time for somemore pics, 3 out of the 6 characters today have not appeared on the anime but i really wish they whould

well without furthure adeu, its pic time

Tyson:

off course a Team Rocket member who appeared in the Red Gyrados arc in Johto

and Sissy:

Sissy is off course a member of the Orange Crew in the Orange Islands

yeah, and the gi rl that you were talking about CC apparently after looking through the pics that flashback isnt the old womans, younger version it looks like she is the old lady's daughter or something which i love the way she looks im going to have to draw her right away
    it was this gi rl right?

man she has a tiny waist

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    yeah, and the gi rl that you were talking about CC apparently after looking through the pics that flashback isnt the old womans, younger version it looks like she is the old lady's daughter or something which i love the way she looks im going to have to draw her right away
    it was this gi rl right?
    Yeah, the preview totally deceived me. Now Asagi is the younger woman. Now what is the old one's name....
    Hmm, you did pretty good so far, didn't truly examine them yet.
    Must do Asagi art.....
    And I just finished off a full Mcdonalds meal and while I was there, I bought you a McDonald's art sundae. here *holds out a delicious-looking sundae with rich chocolate syrup and creamy vanilla.
    It's a good thing you did Tyson, because doing the screens for him was painful, he's really creepy-looking.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Yeah, the preview totally deceived me. Now Asagi is the younger woman. Now what is the old one's name....
    Hmm, you did pretty good so far, didn't truly examine them yet.
    Must do Asagi art.....
    And I just finished off a full Mcdonalds meal and while I was there, I bought you a McDonald's art sundae. here *holds out a delicious-looking sundae with rich chocolate syrup and creamy vanilla.
    It's a good thing you did Tyson, because doing the screens for him was painful, he's really creepy-looking.

yeah i could see how the preview could confuse,

dont examine em too close now :)

yay for Mcy D's! and yay sundae!

next 2 drawings

Agatha:

Agatha is the member of the Kanto Elite Four, for all those who dont know already, duh

and

Wallace:

man how i wish Wallace was featured in the anime, but alas he wasnt :(
    yes i know i already drew Wallace only a couple weeks back, well i wanted to do him again so ptttttthhhh

only 2 more drawings, and the last 2 are characters are ones i really wanted to see in the anime but it never happened, so those 2 coming up next

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Ftthhh. Wallace D: I don't like him very much~ But I like how you drew him :D This new style of your is like...awesomeness. XD

No tackling yet...>__> Tyson, Cissy, Aggie and Wallace aren't cool enough to earn my LURRRRVE. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    OMG! Mikuri's face nearly made me wet my pants I mean my skirt. It looks like there are tumors over his eyes. Try to make his hair more of a aqua green color, it doesn't look really Mikuri-ish like that. His hair has too much detail for the anime and there's something forked up with his showing fist. I didn't know fingers even in anime had the ability to do that.
    Honestly, after a badly-drawn comic on Pokesho, I dont like Mikuri nearly as much as I used to, maybe if he was a ten year old, but now he's just too weird-looking.
    I'm awaiting your last ones. btw, I did a cel-styled pic of Asagi (the real Asagi) and while I did it, I realized she was so gorgeous that I got an Asagasm.
    btw, if you have cable upto channel 1015, there's a new thing called Anime on Demand. That's how I saw my very first episode of Azumanga (just last night) if you dont have cable, I pity you.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    OMG! Mikuri's face nearly made me wet my pants I mean my skirt. It looks like there are tumors over his eyes. Try to make his hair more of a aqua green color, it doesn't look really Mikuri-ish like that. His hair has too much detail for the anime and there's something forked up with his showing fist. I didn't know fingers even in anime had the ability to do that.
    Honestly, after a badly-drawn comic on Pokesho, I dont like Mikuri nearly as much as I used to, maybe if he was a ten year old, but now he's just too weird-looking.
    I'm awaiting your last ones. btw, I did a cel-styled pic of Asagi (the real Asagi) and while I did it, I realized she was so gorgeous that I got an Asagasm.
    btw, if you have cable upto channel 1015, there's a new thing called Anime on Demand. That's how I saw my very first episode of Azumanga (just last night) if you dont have cable, I pity you.

1015 channels? heck no my tv like goes up to 99, and what is that digital cable? my Wallace :(

thanks P_B :) perhaps you might tackle me after these next drawings, maybe

last 2 of the week

from the Johto Elite Four

Will:

he's bassed partially off his sprite and partly off his TCG card, i had to decided what i wanted to use from each sourse, i decided since you cant see wills lower body on the TCG card i decided to go with that of the sprite, but on the prite his sleeves seemed to be red but on the TCG thet looked black so i decided to combined em black sleeves with red cuffs on the end, as far as the covered eye goes, on pokesho it shows both his eyes, and in the manga you see both his eyes(although the manga version is vastly different), but like on the TCG card and like on P_B's avatar its covered, so in short i decided to go with the covered eye cuz i like it and it makes him look more mysterious

phew too much writing there

and last but not least, ya'll saw this coming

the Hoenn Elite Four Member

Pheobe:

yeah thats it, man the past 2 weeks ive only completed 6 drawing each week, sorry i didnt finish more i got some new games so ive been playing those alot

hey i didnt notice but i did Elite Four members from all 3 regions, wow that wasnt intentional but hey,

well im going to start Sammy tonight, and thats about all i can remember im doing this week

but thanks everyone for thier comments and support!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Make sure you do my requests, GM. The Marina/Dani Alternate Clothing, the Kenta/Marina/Junichi group pic, and the May pose, please.

In the mean time, Pheobe FINALLY looks good, though I can still tell bare feet you have trouble with.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I have to agree. Then again, bare feet isn't my strong part either (which makes it hard because my character wears flip-flops) Those are great, as usual.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    No offense but you REALLY need to revise Will's face, it's totally out of proportion. His eye is way too centered. I noticed it immediately.
    Poor GM, only 99 channels. Yes I have digital cable, everything on demand, a digital recording system, all for free because my sister's boyfriend works for the local Time Warner company.
    I hope my screenshots help you

Years
    Hey, gilbertman. I'm back. ^^ Now to see what you got for us today.

I do like the new Phoebe pic you did. It looks great colored. And I do like Wallace also. And I want to blast Tyson a new one. So, here is a plateful of art cookies. *gives art cookies*

Oh, I think I have a request!! You think you can do an picture of an 18-year-old Ash Ketchum from my Pokemon/Formula One crossover?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I have a special request, Ju-Ju. I'd like you to do Misty in her Pokemon Fashion Flash episode. The pictures of her are in a zip file on the picture request thread. I even like that outfit a bit better than her normal outift. Just dont do the facepaint, cuz then she'll look a bit like a clown and I'm not good at editing facepaint out like I am at coughdarkeningfadedblackscough
    Edit: GM I forgot to add this
    I may not be on the PokeCommunity too much from Wednesday to Saturday.... I'll be in Virginia at my aunt's house celebrating Thanksgiving. It's right by Washington DC but that was lastyear I went there. She has a good internet connection though so I will come on at least Friday and once a day but there will be a whole houseload of people there so I may only come Friday.
    And I'll come by just to see your pictures ^_^ and to check out Hiis's pics and Pokesho's updates. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it, wait you're in Oregon so you probably do)

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    OMG the phoebe picture is awsome!. :O *Runs off with Piccy* >>

Im so sorry for hardly posting here..I have no excuse for my reason..I hope you can forgive me. ;;

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    TyranitarDragonMaster said:
    I have to agree. Then again, bare feet isn't my strong part either (which makes it hard because my character wears flip-flops) Those are great, as usual.

yes i know feet SUCK! feet are probaly the biggest continualy problem i have, but hey you should see what my feet use to look like *EEEK*

Crystal Clair said:
    No offense but you REALLY need to revise Will's face, it's totally out of proportion. His eye is way too centered. I noticed it immediately.
    Poor GM, only 99 channels. Yes I have digital cable, everything on demand, a digital recording system, all for free because my sister's boyfriend works for the local Time Warner company.
    I hope my screenshots help you

so what is the eye all i need to change? or other stuff? well i wasnt quite sure how to his eye, but ill see if i cant rework it

:( making fun of my TV, thats alright it's pirated cable anyway............no we didnt do it ourselves when we moved into the house the people before us had set up a system where we feed off the cable of one of the nieghbors, its been 7 years and no problems so far...but shhhhh secret

Mario The World Champion said:
    Hey, gilbertman. I'm back. ^^ Now to see what you got for us today.

I do like the new Phoebe pic you did. It looks great colored. And I do like Wallace also. And I want to blast Tyson a new one. So, here is a plateful of art cookies. *gives art cookies*

thank you, i needed something to go with this glass o' milk

Crystal Clair said:
    I have a special request, Ju-Ju. I'd like you to do Misty in her Pokemon Fashion Flash episode. The pictures of her are in a zip file on the picture request thread. I even like that outfit a bit better than her normal outift. Just dont do the facepaint, cuz then she'll look a bit like a clown and I'm not good at editing facepaint out like I am at coughdarkeningfadedblackscough
    Edit: GM I forgot to add this
    I may not be on the PokeCommunity too much from Wednesday to Saturday.... I'll be in Virginia at my aunt's house celebrating Thanksgiving. It's right by Washington DC but that was lastyear I went there. She has a good internet connection though so I will come on at least Friday and once a day but there will be a whole houseload of people there so I may only come Friday.
    And I'll come by just to see your pictures ^_^ and to check out Hiis's pics and Pokesho's updates. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it, wait you're in Oregon so you probably do)

what? are trying to say Oregon is some foriegn country, thousands of miles away? well it is thousands of mils away from NY, but its still the same country...................

hey! i got that episode, ill see what i can do with misty, what was that about the black?? lol

well if you come here friday there wont be much to see, since its a holiday weekend i wont be posting any pics

but i hope ya have fun with your family!

yes Mateo she does always loook high
    well what do you expect from someone who has to deal with 3 annoying daughters.....

maya miyazono said:
    OMG the phoebe picture is awsome!. :O *Runs off with Piccy* >>

Im so sorry for hardly posting here..I have no excuse for my reason..I hope you can forgive me. ;;

thank you very much! and i forgive ya, dont worry i dont hold grudges i know that time sometimes gets away from people and ya got other things to do, i understand that quite well i do that all the time

well i dont know, im not feeling very good about my drawings lately, im trying to figure something out, how i can make em better, how i can perfect them, but i dont know what to do, ive thought: do i need to do ful body pics? or should i do more of a upper bodyshot? and another thing is the backgrounds, ive had someone comment that the BG's kinda cheapen the look of the drawings, so i dont know if i should do BGs a different way or should i not put in Backgrounds, i just dont know, and of course there is the making of mistakes unfortunatly since im the only one who sees the drawings before posting em here i dont catch a lot of errors, most of em obvious, but yeah, im a little bummed, but hey if anyone has any ideas on improving em give me some advice, id really appreciate that

well lets not be all bad news, since im not posting pics this friday here is some previews, for some of the drawings coming up:

2 secret characters, well its kinda obvious but if anyone can name the characters ill post the not sillouette previews:

also the linear for my original character Samantha:

i reall like how she's turningout but her arms dont seem right, if anyone could maybe look at it and figure out whats wrong that be great,

and just as a special bonus, a less flattering look at my drawings, a look at a marina drawing in its, drawing phase, it off course still needs feet and a head, and the line art is less then stellar, but once i finish the lineart then the drawing will go though a refinement period, in which ill fix up the lineart, and the different thickness' in the lineart is do to resizing parts that werent exactly right, but the shape was perfect

and if there is anything i could change to it just point it out

well hope to see ya'll soon!

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    The two characters are Lovrina and Sam. -_0
    I can't wait to see those things in color.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    While I still got the chance, here are some more requests from me. They're all revised versions of pics you've done for me.

Floreia revised
    Electra revised
    Milane revised

And here are reference pics:

https://img112.exs.cx/img112/1659/electra0qj.png
    https://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img7&image=PkmnTrainerMilane.jpg
    https://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img7&image=HulaDancerFloreia.jpg

I just hope you get to them like next week or something. I actually had a dream last night where you redid these pics and they looked awesome.

Back